• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

L'Acadien

BoDuhal

TNT
L'Acadien
Village by the Bay

2ihmiwl.jpg

a1lkk8.jpg

73j9ub.jpg

Leaders of L'Acadien
Mayor: BoDuhal
Successor: lcmoe14
Manager: Domainoft

Craftsmen of the Town:
Town Alchemist:WCHSAlex
Town Enchanter:Domainoft
Town Engineer:BoDuhal
Town Farmer: Domainoft- shunSY

Town Miner: franniested
Town Smith: lcmoe14
Town Runesmith:Carbon465

L'Acadien is built on the side of the Bay and has began as Tribe. We first started by raising the walls at the head of the Bay to create a level area for housing and to add a level of aesthetic to the town. Looking down from buildings you can see the lights flickering off of the Bay leading to the docks and harbor.

L'Acadien's mayor is BoDuhal, This is a starting town were players can gain ranks and grow with in the HC community and the town. The officers of town will work together to grow the community and Their word is law within the township, please follow their directions.

Tax & Donations:

Taxes are currently set at 0s per player.

Town Chat Channel: /ch PS (pw) ask ingame for password

Town Rules/Mechanics:

• Follow all the rules of the Herocraft server.
    • Please note that you would be joining a community.
    • Build restrictions - Do not build outside your plot limits and Do not dig into town farms below. If you have any questions please consult BoDuhal, OR one of the Officers.
    • Plot Limits are defined as a "small shack, small house". The new plugin does not allow freestyle at this time.
    • Do NOT steal, grief, or attack other citizens of L'Acadien.
    • Do NOT steal, grief, or attack citizens of allied towns.
    • DO NOT DIG within the town region unless approved by BoDuahl, or a Manager.
    • No mines from your basement. Most housing has its own basements.
    • Citizen's houses must be aesthetically pleasing. We are raising the bar for the level of detail we want to see.
    • Cover all your CHESTS. ALWAYS!
    • Must be active, You need to be active enough to join in atleast 1-2 hr.s per week. if inactive for more than 14 days you will be evicted!
    • Everything you leave inside the Hamlet belongs to the Mayor. If you leave Herocraft and do not return for a while, your assets may be taken by the Mayor when you are removed automatically for inactivity. They will either be stored or redistributed among the people. If you return, I will help you get back on your feet out of my own coffers.
    • If player submits a leave of absence notice, that can be dealt with on a case by case basis.
      • Whatever agreements made on each case shall be honored.

On-Going Projects & Goals:

• Build Housing, Build Town Plugin required items.
    • Build streets, work on existing walls.
    • Level to max combat/profession.
    • Make souls and contributions to the township to UPGRADE!

Current Citizen(s) total: 21

Last edited:

BoDuhal

TNT

L'Acadien
Village by the Bay

Citizen List
Mayor:
BoDuhal

Managers:

lcmoe14
Domainoft

Citizen's:
shunSY
Franniested

Chi52
carbon465
bobstump1
Mounds7
Dentarg
kironin
Ask_If_Im_A_Boat
Hurshes
Thiseus
Biochromio
Cloud_21

Last edited:

BoDuhal

TNT
Recruitment Status
Recruitment is **OPEN**

On Bottom of page click reply, or copy and paste into a new post, fill out the information asked and someone will be in touch with you shortly:
If you are found to have lied on this application, you will be evicted from the town immediately!
If you join this town for Malicious Reason, I will have you Banned!

APPLICATION:

1. In-game Name?:
2. Players Age:
3. Time Zone:
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?:
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?:
6. How long have you been on the Server?:
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:
8. What past townships have you been on in this map?:
9. DO you belong to a clan in Herocraft?:
10. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:
11. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?:
12. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?:
13. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:
14. Do you have a microphone?:
15. If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:
16. Can you join and listen to us?:
17. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:
18. Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:
19. Additional info you might want to add!

Last edited:

Dips__

Dirt
1. In-game Name?: Dips__
2. Players Age: 16
3. Time Zone: GMT +1
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?: Because I want to join a town and your currently the only one that are open
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?: Advertising in chat
6. How long have you been on the Server?: 1 day
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Ranger & Smith
8. What past townships have you been on in this map?: None
9. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Im a decent builder and I play alot
10. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: If I dont defend I lose my home, isnt that good enough for a reason?
11. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?: Well, yes, unless I get asked to remove a mountain
12. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
12. Do you have a microphone?: Yes
14. If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:
15. Can you join and listen to us?: Yes
16. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes
17. Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE
18. Additional info you might want to add!

BoDuhal

TNT
1. In-game Name?: Dips__
2. Players Age: 16
3. Time Zone: GMT +1
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?: Because I want to join a town and your currently the only one that are open
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?: Advertising in chat
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Ranger & Smith
9. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Im a decent builder and I play alot
10. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: If I dont defend I lose my home, isnt that good enough for a reason?
11. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?: Well, yes, unless I get asked to remove a mountain
12. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
12. Do you have a microphone?: Yes
15. Can you join and listen to us?: Yes
16. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes

Welcome to ParcSansue!!

1. In-game Name?: D3thM4sh33n
2. Players Age: 17
3. Time Zone: EST
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?: Would love a town to live in and like the look
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?: Bo asked in game chat
6. How long have you been on the Server?: about an hour
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Crafter and Dragoon, no plans for future
8. What past townships have you been on in this map?: none
9. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: farming, gathering, ext..
10. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: yes, to benefit ParcSansue
11. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?: sure will
12. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: nope
12. Do you have a microphone?: yep
14. If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: speakers yes headset no
15. Can you join and listen to us?: yeah
16. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: yes
18. Additional info you might want to add! im a helper on 2 servers so might not have alot of time to be on

BoDuhal

TNT
1. In-game Name?: D3thM4sh33n
3. Time Zone: EST
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?: Would love a town to live in and like the look
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?: Bo asked in game chat
6. How long have you been on the Server?: about an hour
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Crafter and Dragoon, no plans for future
8. What past townships have you been on in this map?: none
9. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: farming, gathering, ext..
10. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: yes, to benefit ParcSansue
11. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?: sure will
12. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: nope
12. Do you have a microphone?: yep
14. If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: speakers yes headset no
15. Can you join and listen to us?: yeah
16. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: yes
18. Additional info you might want to add! im a helper on 2 servers so might not have alot of time to be on

Welcome to ParcSansue!!

amplap1234

Dirt
Recruitment Status
Recruitment is **OPEN**
Age requirement 16+ yr.s old

On Bottom of page click reply, or copy and paste into a new post, fill out the information asked and someone will be in touch with you shortly:

APPLICATION:

1. In-game Name?:amplap1234
2. Players Age:Real Age:16
3. Time Zone:8:45 PM
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?:have nowhere to go my other town dismised and gave up so...
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?:Nope
6. How long have you been on the Server?:2 Days
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:Berserker
8. What past townships have you been on in this map?:lariba i think its called
9. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:A Strong Fighter or more Help c:
10. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?:Yes And Im Just a kind of guy that saves people -_o
11. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?:
12. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:No
12. Do you have a microphone?:Yes but at my other house
14. If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:Yes
15. Can you join and listen to us?:Yes i got skype c:
16. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:Sometimes
17. Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:Both
Sup

amplap1234

Dirt
Recruitment Status
Recruitment is **OPEN**
Age requirement 16+ yr.s old

APPLICATION:

1. In-game Name?:Amplap1234
2. Players Age:16
3. Time Zone:9:32PM
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?:Becasue i need somewhere to be and my last town owner gave up on the land becasue of attackers
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?:the recruitment chat
6. How long have you been on the Server?:2 Days
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:Berserker and Mark i plan to become A Strong Fighter so People Depin on me
8. What past townships have you been on in this map?:pvp labira pve None
9. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:A Fighter/LumberJack
10. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?:Yes And Becasue i dont run from problems and im a kind of guy who saves people
11. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?:
12. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:No
12. Do you have a microphone?:Not on me in my other house
14. If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:Yes
15. Can you join and listen to us?:On Skype Yes
16. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:Yes
17. Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:Both For Depins how i feel like playing
Hope you think abount this

timewizs

Dirt
1. In-game Name?: timewizs
2. Players Age: 24
3. Time Zone: central
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?: help with the gmae and to help others
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?: in game (BoDuhal)
6. How long have you been on the Server?: about a week
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:nercomancer. miner unless something else is needed
8. What past townships have you been on in this map?: was accpeted into cotana creek but heard nothing after accpetance
9. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: time and anything else i can
10. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: yes, they will be family
11. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?: yes
12. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: yes
12. Do you have a microphone?: yes
15. Can you join and listen to us?: yes
18. Additional info you might want to add: ill work to prove myself and help out whenever i can

BoDuhal

TNT
1. In-game Name?: timewizs
2. Players Age: 24
3. Time Zone: central
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?: help with the gmae and to help others
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?: in game (BoDuhal)
6. How long have you been on the Server?: about a week
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:nercomancer. miner unless something else is needed
8. What past townships have you been on in this map?: was accpeted into cotana creek but heard nothing after accpetance
9. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: time and anything else i can
10. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: yes, they will be family
11. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?: yes
12. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: yes
12. Do you have a microphone?: yes
15. Can you join and listen to us?: yes
18. Additional info you might want to add: ill work to prove myself and help out whenever i can
Welcome to ParcSansue

Kyroklysm

Dirt
1. In-game Name?: Kyroklysm
2. Players Age: 19
3. Time Zone: Eastern Standard (EST)
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?: I wish to learn the game by joining a community of experienced players and help in any way that I can to make their village better.
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?: BoDuhal referenced the township to me in a private message.
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: My class is Paladin, and maybe engineer? I'm still deciding.
9. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can build fairly well and have an affinity for redstone and efficiency in building.
10. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: Absolutely. I believe loyalty is most important, and I also believe that betrayal is of the highest sins.
11. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?: I give my word that I will.
12. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: I do not, but I can get it.
12. Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do.
15. Can you join and listen to us?: Yes I can
16. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Of course. As I said, loyalty is of highest regard, and if any manner of treason or crime is met by my fault, it is in my honor that I see that it is justified.
17. Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I enjoy both equally, with maybe a bit more PvE.
I am a fairly good role-player and also can write lore pretty well. I will sometimes stay IC while playing, and really enjoy when people join along in the RP! I'm here to have fun and make the experience fun for everyone.

BoDuhal

TNT
1. In-game Name?: Kyroklysm
2. Players Age: 19
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?: I wish to learn the game by joining a community of experienced players and help in any way that I can to make their village better.
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?: BoDuhal referenced the township to me in a private message.
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: My class is Paladin, and maybe engineer? I'm still deciding.
9. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can build fairly well and have an affinity for redstone and efficiency in building.
10. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: Absolutely. I believe loyalty is most important, and I also believe that betrayal is of the highest sins.
11. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?: I give my word that I will.
12. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: I do not, but I can get it.
12. Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do.
15. Can you join and listen to us?: Yes I can
16. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Of course. As I said, loyalty is of highest regard, and if any manner of treason or crime is met by my fault, it is in my honor that I see that it is justified.
17. Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I enjoy both equally, with maybe a bit more PvE.
I am a fairly good role-player and also can write lore pretty well. I will sometimes stay IC while playing, and really enjoy when people join along in the RP! I'm here to have fun and make the experience fun for everyone.
Welcome to ParcSansue
pm me when you are on ingame and i will get you set up!

Visim230

Dirt
1. In-game Name?: Visim230

4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?: I would like to join a community that is helpful and isn't a major focus around PvP.

5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?:From BoDuhal from in-game saying you guys are looking for new recruits.

6. How long have you been on the Server?: 1 day, but i can quickly get myself setup.

7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Right now my class is Dragoon, but i wanted to be Runeblade, i didn't look at all of them :l , Profession is crafter, and i wish to become a engineer.

8. What past townships have you been on in this map?: None,

9. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a really good builder, im good at redstone and i also like to travel and find new places that would be good for a fort or castle. im also somewhat decent at pvp.

10. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: Yes, cause i will be a loyal, and trusted member that will if we are attacked or someone is asking for help i will be to there side assisting them.

11. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?: yes, i agree to all rules set by them.

12. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: No, but i can get it if needed.
13. Do you have a microphone?: Yes.
15. Can you join and listen to us?:Yes, i wouldn't mind joining.
16. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes, i will not agrue or complain about the punishment. i will however defend myself knowing that i am innocent. If a new rule was put into action with out me knowing i will accept the following punishment and apologize for not knowing.

18. Additional info you might want to add! I'm really friendly, helpful, and loyal. i am shy though so i might talk a lot in chat or if in a call i might not talk a lot. im really enjoying the server so far, i wish to have fun while enjoying the server and the community of the town. if you wish to know anything else PM me @Visim230 .

BoDuhal

TNT
1. In-game Name?: Visim230

4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?: I would like to join a community that is helpful and isn't a major focus around PvP.

5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?:From BoDuhal from in-game saying you guys are looking for new recruits.

6. How long have you been on the Server?: 1 day, but i can quickly get myself setup.

7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Right now my class is Dragoon, but i wanted to be Runeblade, i didn't look at all of them :l , Profession is crafter, and i wish to become a engineer.

8. What past townships have you been on in this map?: None,

9. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a really good builder, im good at redstone and i also like to travel and find new places that would be good for a fort or castle. im also somewhat decent at pvp.

10. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: Yes, cause i will be a loyal, and trusted member that will if we are attacked or someone is asking for help i will be to there side assisting them.

11. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?: yes, i agree to all rules set by them.

12. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: No, but i can get it if needed.
13. Do you have a microphone?: Yes.
15. Can you join and listen to us?:Yes, i wouldn't mind joining.
16. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes, i will not agrue or complain about the punishment. i will however defend myself knowing that i am innocent. If a new rule was put into action with out me knowing i will accept the following punishment and apologize for not knowing.

18. Additional info you might want to add! I'm really friendly, helpful, and loyal. i am shy though so i might talk a lot in chat or if in a call i might not talk a lot. im really enjoying the server so far, i wish to have fun while enjoying the server and the community of the town. if you wish to know anything else PM me @Visim230 .
Welcome to ParcSansue

Manalishi

Dirt
1. In-game Name?: Manalishi
3. Time Zone: ACST
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?: I'd like to join ParcSansue because, as a new herocraft member, I would like a steady hand on my shoulder to guide me through learning all there is to learn here. ParcSansue seems to be a well known and respected town, and becoming part of the community could benefit me.
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?: BoDuhal recommended his town to me after I asked if there were any towns recruiting.
6. How long have you been on the Server?: I joined today.
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a Bloodmage, and plan to hone my skills as one in the future.
8. What past townships have you been on in this map?: Being a new player, I have had no previous experience with this map or its townships.
9. DO you belong to a clan in Herocraft?: No.
10. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe that my building prowess and calm demeanour would allow me to be a flexible and integral part of the ParcSansue community.
11. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: I will defend ParcSansue with my life, simply because they were the first to put their trust in me.
12. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?: Yes.
13. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes.
14. Do you have a microphone?: Yes.
15. If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: -
16. Can you join and listen to us?: Yes, I will join whenever I can
17. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes.
18. Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE at the moment, though I may branch out once I learn the ropes.
19. Additional info you might want to add! -