• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

L'Acadien

BoDuhal

TNT
1. In-game Name?: Manalishi
2. Players Age: 17
3. Time Zone: ACST
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?: I'd like to join ParcSansue because, as a new herocraft member, I would like a steady hand on my shoulder to guide me through learning all there is to learn here. ParcSansue seems to be a well known and respected town, and becoming part of the community could benefit me.
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?: BoDuhal recommended his town to me after I asked if there were any towns recruiting.
6. How long have you been on the Server?: I joined today.
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a Bloodmage, and plan to hone my skills as one in the future.
8. What past townships have you been on in this map?: Being a new player, I have had no previous experience with this map or its townships.
9. DO you belong to a clan in Herocraft?: No.
10. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe that my building prowess and calm demeanour would allow me to be a flexible and integral part of the ParcSansue community.
11. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: I will defend ParcSansue with my life, simply because they were the first to put their trust in me.
12. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?: Yes.
13. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes.
14. Do you have a microphone?: Yes.
15. If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: -
16. Can you join and listen to us?: Yes, I will join whenever I can
17. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes.
18. Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE at the moment, though I may branch out once I learn the ropes.
19. Additional info you might want to add! -
Welcome to ParcSansue

Domainoft

Coal
APPLICATION:

1. In-game Name?: Domainoft
2. Players Age: 29
3. Time Zone: EST
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?: Safety, Friendship, Growth
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?: BoDuhal was yelling his pants off in global chat.
6. How long have you been on the Server?: A few days
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Cleric, Will probably become Enchanter.
8. What past townships have you been on in this map?: N/A
9. DO you belong to a clan in Herocraft?: Nope.
10. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Certainly
11. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: My pvp skills are know across the lands....as terrible and suckish.....but I will help prepare those who are more skills with weapons and armor, spare no expense at outfitting our troops.
12. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?: So long as they do so with respect and the best wishes of the township, I agree.
13. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
14. Do you have a microphone?: 2 of them.
15. If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: yes, and yes.
16. Can you join and listen to us?: Lol it would be a pleasure.
17. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Always
18. Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PvE
19. Additional info you might want to add!

I have played minecraft since early in its beta stages, been a contributing member on several RP/RPG style servers. As well as many other random types. I am an avid lover of Roleplay and character development, and Excited to see what this server can offer.

BoDuhal

TNT
APPLICATION:

1. In-game Name?: Domainoft
2. Players Age: 29
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?: Safety, Friendship, Growth
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?: BoDuhal was yelling his pants off in global chat.
6. How long have you been on the Server?: A few days
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Cleric, Will probably become Enchanter.
10. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Certainly
11. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: My pvp skills are know across the lands....as terrible and suckish.....but I will help prepare those who are more skills with weapons and armor, spare no expense at outfitting our troops.
12. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?: So long as they do so with respect and the best wishes of the township, I agree.
14. Do you have a microphone?: 2 of them.
15. If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: yes, and yes.
16. Can you join and listen to us?: Lol it would be a pleasure.
17. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Always

I have played minecraft since early in its beta stages, been a contributing member on several RP/RPG style servers. As well as many other random types. I am an avid lover of Roleplay and character development, and Excited to see what this server can offer.
Welcome to ParcSansue
pm me in game to get set up1

bloodking_shunSY

Legacy Supporter 8
1. In-game Name?: shunSY
2. Players Age: 18
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?:because i want to join a town who have a lot of player on a lot.
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?: i have ask in game chat
6. How long have you been on the Server?: about 1 month
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: sorcerer and farmer
8. What past townships have you been on in this map?: brownstone
9. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: farming and getting leater
10. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: yes, to benefit ParcSansue
11. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?: sure will
12. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: yes
12. Do you have a microphone?: yep
14. If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: yes
15. Can you join and listen to us?: yeah sure. i do like leader who can lead the way
16. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: yes
17. Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE
18. Additional info you might want to add! i am a great build at full wood building. chinese style is the one i like the most. and i do a lot of farming. i am very positive and love to help other. as u see i am T2 wizard so soon i can helping port people to spawn. or goup tp to a dungeon if we have even.

Fuzion78

Wood
1. In-game Name?:Micklemacklemoar
2. Players Age:15 (16 in 4 months)
3. Time Zone: Pacific EST
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?: To be in a town that is active and help make the town the best it possibly can.
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?: from Boduhal
6. How long have you been on the Server?: Since last maps reset
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Paladin level 55 and smith level 6
8. What past townships have you been on in this map?: Cotana
9. DO you belong to a clan in Herocraft?: Yes, I can leave it
10. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can provide my smithing services and help gather resources
11. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: Yes, Because when that time comes, we will all be friends, and I shall help my friends achieve victory.
12. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?: Yes
13. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:I can get one
14. Do you have a microphone?: Yes
15. If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:
16. Can you join and listen to us?: Yes
17. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes
18. Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Both
19. Additional info you might want to add! Im on a lot

BoDuhal

TNT
1. In-game Name?:Micklemacklemoar
2. Players Age:15 (16 in 4 months)
3. Time Zone: Pacific EST
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?: To be in a town that is active and help make the town the best it possibly can.
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?: from Boduhal
6. How long have you been on the Server?: Since last maps reset
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Paladin level 55 and smith level 6
8. What past townships have you been on in this map?: Cotana
9. DO you belong to a clan in Herocraft?: Yes, I can leave it
10. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can provide my smithing services and help gather resources
11. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: Yes, Because when that time comes, we will all be friends, and I shall help my friends achieve victory.
12. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?: Yes
13. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:I can get one
14. Do you have a microphone?: Yes
17. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes
18. Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Both
19. Additional info you might want to add! Im on a lot
Welcome to ParcSansue

Havocinator

Stone
1. In-game Name?: Havocinator
2. Players Age: 15, 16 in april
3. Time Zone: US Eastern
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?: I want to find a town, and also my last town I was in named Cotana was not very active
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?: From a friend
6. How long have you been on the Server?: nearly a year but I stopped playing and started again 2 weeks ago
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a ninja lvl 22 and an enchanter lvl 3
8. What past townships have you been on in this map?: Cotana Creek
9. DO you belong to a clan in Herocraft?: Yes, but I can join another if needed
10. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can provide the enchanting when I hit lvl10, also I am pretty good at building
11. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: Yes, because if I get accepted then I will most likely become close friends with many of the members and I would not want them to suffer
14. Do you have a microphone?: No, but I do plan on getting one
15. If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: Yes
17. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Of Course
18. Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Either one but I enjoy PVP a lot more

BoDuhal

TNT
1. In-game Name?: Havocinator
2. Players Age: 15
3. Time Zone: US Eastern
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?: I want to find a town, and also my last town I was in named Cotana was not very active
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?: From a friend
6. How long have you been on the Server?: nearly a year but I stopped playing and started again 2 weeks ago
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a ninja lvl 22 and an enchanter lvl 3
8. What past townships have you been on in this map?: Cotana Creek
9. DO you belong to a clan in Herocraft?: Yes, but I can join another if needed
10. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can provide the enchanting when I hit lvl10, also I am pretty good at building
11. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: Yes, because if I get accepted then I will most likely become close friends with many of the members and I would not want them to suffer
14. Do you have a microphone?: No
15. If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: Yes
17. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Of Course
18. Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Either one but I enjoy PVP a lot more
Welcome to ParcSansue. PM me in game to get set up

1. In-game Name?: TNTSkelebro
2. Players Age: 16
3. Time Zone: GMT
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?: I'm incredibly new to Herocraft and want a town that will help me along and this looks like a really friendly one :D
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?: Browsing the forums
6. How long have you been on the Server?: I joined today :D
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Runeblade, Crafter. I want to be a smith.
10. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I hope to become someone who provides the armoury and such.
11. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: Well, of course I'll defend it but I won't do very well. I'm not THAT great at pvp, and have only had a small experience of PVPing in an RPG minecraft server.
12. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?: If they respect me, I respect them.
13. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: No, I can get it though.
15. If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: I have a headset :p
16. Can you join and listen to us?: Yea.
17. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Unless it's completely out of order, 100%.

I was wondering if this application could also count for 2 of my friends that will probably like to joinand started today too. If I get accepted,I'llask them if they wanna join then tell you and, obviously, you decide if they have to make an application or not.

BoDuhal

TNT
1. In-game Name?: TNTSkelebro
2. Players Age: 16
3. Time Zone: GMT
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?: I'm incredibly new to Herocraft and want a town that will help me along and this looks like a really friendly one :D
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?: Browsing the forums
6. How long have you been on the Server?: I joined today :D
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Runeblade, Crafter. I want to be a smith.
10. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I hope to become someone who provides the armoury and such.
11. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: Well, of course I'll defend it but I won't do very well. I'm not THAT great at pvp, and have only had a small experience of PVPing in an RPG minecraft server.
12. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?: If they respect me, I respect them.
13. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: No, I can get it though.
15. If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: I have a headset :p
16. Can you join and listen to us?: Yea.
17. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Unless it's completely out of order, 100%.

I was wondering if this application could also count for 2 of my friends that will probably like to joinand started today too. If I get accepted,I'llask them if they wanna join then tell you and, obviously, you decide if they have to make an application or not.
sorry for not getting back to you sooner! currently we are at our Hamlet limit housing. i should have another place built in a day or 2!

bouncer16

Stone
1. In-game Name?: bouncer16
3. Time Zone: Central
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?: It seems like a quaint town with nice people!
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?: I was looking to join a town because i dislike playing alone and i found this thread.
6. How long have you been on the Server?: Not long unfortunately, its difficult for me to play for long periods of time without someone else with me... :(
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Currently, I am a Bloodmage, and i plan to become a runesmith
8. What past townships have you been on in this map?: None! This shall be my first one if you accept me :)
9. DO you belong to a clan in Herocraft?: Not yet
10. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a very diligent worker as well as i don't mind grinding for resources too much! So i feel like i can donate time and resources that others may need, if i may have some in excess!
11. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: Yes i will! Because we are a community, and a community sticks together with its allies and defends what is rightfully ours!
12. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?: Yes sir i will.
13. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: I can re-download it
14. Do you have a microphone?: Yes sir.
16. Can you join and listen to us?:I can and would love to talk :D
17. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: I would indeed, and appoligize for my wrong doing, or give a valid argument if i believe it wasn't my fault (I don't complain, I reason.)
18. Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE personally

BoDuhal

TNT
1. In-game Name?: bouncer16
3. Time Zone: Central
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?: It seems like a quaint town with nice people!
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?: I was looking to join a town because i dislike playing alone and i found this thread.
6. How long have you been on the Server?: Not long unfortunately, its difficult for me to play for long periods of time without someone else with me... :(
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Currently, I am a Bloodmage, and i plan to become a runesmith
8. What past townships have you been on in this map?: None! This shall be my first one if you accept me :)
9. DO you belong to a clan in Herocraft?: Not yet
10. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a very diligent worker as well as i don't mind grinding for resources too much! So i feel like i can donate time and resources that others may need, if i may have some in excess!
11. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: Yes i will! Because we are a community, and a community sticks together with its allies and defends what is rightfully ours!
12. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?: Yes sir i will.
13. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: I can re-download it
14. Do you have a microphone?: Yes sir.
16. Can you join and listen to us?:I can and would love to talk :D
17. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: I would indeed, and appoligize for my wrong doing, or give a valid argument if i believe it wasn't my fault (I don't complain, I reason.)
18. Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE personally
Welcome to ParcSansue
Pm me in game and i will set you up!

Nightroado

Obsidian
1. In-game Name?:
Nightroado
2. Players Age:
3. Time Zone:
Central Standard Time
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?:
I am looking for a home with mature and awesome players.
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?:
You advertised yourself in /ch re.
6. How long have you been on the Server?:
Couple days, but I am a returning player.
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:
I am currently a level 10 Dragoon and a level 04 Crafter. Plan to become a Farmer
8. What past townships have you been on in this map?:
Never been in a town on this map.
9. DO you belong to a clan in Herocraft?:
No.
10. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:
I like to build and make additions to town.
11. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?:
Yes. I don't mind fighting and dying to protect my fellow townies, as long as I can store my valuables first!
12. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?:
Yes.
13. Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes.
14. Do you have a microphone?:
Yes.​
16. Can you join and listen to us?:
Yes.​
17. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:
Yes.​
18. Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:
I enjoy PVEing in a PVP environment.
Will be a farmer for sure, but I noticed you already have two other farmers. If that's a deal breaker, please turn down this application.

BoDuhal

TNT
1. In-game Name?:
Nightroado
2. Players Age:
3. Time Zone:
Central Standard Time
I am looking for a home with mature and awesome players.
You advertised yourself in /ch re.
Couple days, but I am a returning player.
I am currently a level 10 Dragoon and a level 04 Crafter. Plan to become a Farmer
No.
I like to build and make additions to town.
Yes. I don't mind fighting and dying to protect my fellow townies, as long as I can store my valuables first!
12. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?:
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.​
Yes.​
17. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:
Yes.​
Will be a farmer for sure, but I noticed you already have two other farmers. If that's a deal breaker, please turn down this application.
Welcome to ParcSansue
PM me ingame to get set up!

franniested

Legacy Supporter 5
1. In-game Name?: Franniested
2. Players Age: 20
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?: To be a part of expanding and improving something bigger than just me.
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?: Just some good ol' fashioned chat ads
6. How long have you been on the Server?: A couple years, but with a large break in the middle due to computer issues. (I fixed it now)
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:Ranger and Miner, planning on being an engineer eventually.
8. What past townships have you been on in this map?: Indar like at least 2 maps ago.
9. DO you belong to a clan in Herocraft?: No
10. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Activity, construction skills, poor PvP combat, and I don't get bored of mining
11. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: I will defend them by building great and mighty castles to hide in. Because I'm pretty worthless with a sword. Or a bow. Or a spell...
12. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?: As long as they are honest and have the best interest of the town in mind.
14. Do you have a microphone?: I don't think so?
15. If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: yes, and it broke, but I will buy a new one.
16. Can you join and listen to us?: Sometimes. lol
17. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yup
18. Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PvP even though I'm not good. I like the rush. And its great when you actually win.
I haven't been on the server in awhile until about a week ago, so I will ask lots of questions, but I will never have to ask the same question twice.

Domainoft

Coal
1. In-game Name?: Franniested
2. Players Age: 20
4. Why do you wish to join ParcSansue?: To be a part of expanding and improving something bigger than just me.
5. How did you hear about ParcSansue?: Just some good ol' fashioned chat ads
6. How long have you been on the Server?: A couple years, but with a large break in the middle due to computer issues. (I fixed it now)
7. What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:Ranger and Miner, planning on being an engineer eventually.
8. What past townships have you been on in this map?: Indar like at least 2 maps ago.
9. DO you belong to a clan in Herocraft?: No
10. What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Activity, construction skills, poor PvP combat, and I don't get bored of mining
11. Will you defend ParcSansue and it's allies? and why?: I will defend them by building great and mighty castles to hide in. Because I'm pretty worthless with a sword. Or a bow. Or a spell...
12. Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of ParcSansue?: As long as they are honest and have the best interest of the town in mind.
14. Do you have a microphone?: I don't think so?
15. If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: yes, and it broke, but I will buy a new one.
16. Can you join and listen to us?: Sometimes. lol
17. If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yup
18. Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PvP even though I'm not good. I like the rush. And its great when you actually win.
I haven't been on the server in awhile until about a week ago, so I will ask lots of questions, but I will never have to ask the same question twice.

Welcome to ParcSansue
Pm me in game and i will set you up!

Z4MBOY

Wood
1. In-game Name?:
Z4MBOY
2. Players Age:
3. Time Zone:
Eastern Standard
I am looking for a home where I can live and defend
@franniested
1 day.
I am currently a lvl 2 Necromancer and a lvl 8 Crafter, planning to become Ninja
No.
I can help build and gather resources, along with defending the town when needed
I hereby pledge my immortal soul to Parcsansue, if I am accepted, for it is a mighty and glorious town!
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
I can help with defenses and building, along with war tactics

BoDuhal

TNT
1. In-game Name?:
Z4MBOY
2. Players Age:
3. Time Zone:
Eastern Standard
I am looking for a home where I can live and defend
@franniested
1 day.
I am currently a lvl 2 Necromancer and a lvl 8 Crafter, planning to become Ninja
No.
I can help build and gather resources, along with defending the town when needed
I hereby pledge my immortal soul to Parcsansue, if I am accepted, for it is a mighty and glorious town!
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
I can help with defenses and building, along with war tactics
Welcome to ParcSansue, Pm me or Domainoft ingame to get set up!