• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kainzo <3

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
more ideas SonOfAGunner *beg*
You could always make a hit on my braggart ways. You could make a joke about Kain banishing the new players who get mouthy. MAYBE you could make a joke about how much people complain and how Kain deals with it haha, these are my attempts at helping D:

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
You could always make a hit on my braggart ways. You could make a joke about Kain banishing the new players who get mouthy. MAYBE you could make a joke about how much people complain and how Kain deals with it haha, these are my attempts at helping D:
^There you go kongrave . My idea.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Someone could do one about Brutal's Dome of deaths..
Comic wise: Heroes live - > Brutal's like "not so fast!" -> Spawns 1000 cave spiders or creepers on the players and then strikes them with lightening to super-charge them..? o.o
Then there was the massacre event at Brutal's church that happened way back.

@SonOfAGunner

EDIT - I got it! Kainzo's Hatred to "Arrow to the knee" jokes! :D

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
Someone could do one about Brutal's Dome of deaths..
Comic wise: Heroes live - > Brutal's like "not so fast!" -> Spawns 1000 cave spiders or creepers on the players and then strikes them with lightening to super-charge them..? o.o
Then there was the massacre event at Brutal's church that happened way back.

@SonOfAGunner

EDIT - I got it! Kainzo's Hatred to "Arrow to the knee" jokes! :D
TM
-This is where a great idea was born.-
This is where my great idea was born.