• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kainzo <3

Fo0l3d

Glowstone
Can a owl be carrying me in his claws thanks friend

1fWrj

OOPS! I did it the wrong way. 1 second friend!

1fWxl

Aburido_burrito

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
herocraftpixelart_by_victorthesamurai-d5i7ihi.jpg

I spent a good 5-7 hours on this in paint. I also went Pixel by pixel :3

I plan to expand on this picture in the future, I want to add more players, buildings and a better background.
Kainzo
5-7 HOURS?
GEEZUS.
Overachiever.
Mine take me like 4 seconds.
You are a nutcase.

OH! THIS JUST REMINDED ME. Back in the good ole days when them kiddos used miniclip and whatnot, what was that one stick figure animation thing where you could make a stick figure animation (Go figure) of whatever you wanted? I'm trying to think. Maaan. I remember using that all the time. I'd make them fall down :D

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
5-7 HOURS?
GEEZUS.
Overachiever.
Mine take me like 4 seconds.
You are a nutcase.

OH! THIS JUST REMINDED ME. Back in the good ole days when them kiddos used miniclip and whatnot, what was that one stick figure animation thing where you could make a stick figure animation (Go figure) of whatever you wanted? I'm trying to think. Maaan. I remember using that all the time. I'd make them fall down :D
I remember that D: don't remember the name though D:

2aa2ec43a68d70993a4520e1a716bb30.png

Here is a small update to the picture I did in Paint.net in about a minute. :3 gonna fix the cloak next and add sheaths/scabbards!

GreekCrackShot Not sure if you saw this yet haha

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The samurai needs his light plate armor on victim130 , or if you wanna keep it less realistic and more like how it is on HC, chain armor.