• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kainzo <3

kongrave

Portal
1f1P1
kainzo fanart thread. CONTRIBUTE. @Kainzo, @SonOfAGunner, @Acherous

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
Ummm.. Okay.
This is the best I could do with a mousepad... I think it turned out pretty well and I have a feeling I got my point across...
KainzoforKainzothread.png
@Kainzo @Apherdite
EDIT: I covered up Kainzo's face because no one is ready to see my perfect interpretation of his face.. I mean, let's face it, by this picture you can probably draw conclusions about how spot on it'd be. Nice try @kongrave , but there's a new artist in town. Acherous Diffuse

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Dangit, he knows to much. Was thinking I didn't have to replace anyone after Troppics... *Pulls up EtKEnn Genetic Coding*
I know everything about you and your plans. I'm way ahead of your ''extermination process'', I already changed out the Genetic files with your own.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
I know everything about you and your plans. I'm way ahead of your ''extermination process'', I already changed out the Genetic files with your own.
Ah but its time you see how deep the rabbit hole goes. Release the hounds, Mormon.