• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

jwplayer0's List of Legal Mods

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
As far as I recall, using ImprovedChat to keybind skills/spells to other keys was and still is legal. Just realize one thing: if you exploit its use against Herocraft, you might find yourself filling out a ban appeal.

This is the latest update for ImprovedChat, updated by GuntherDW. He posts to the original thread on MinecraftForums.net...

http://wrongplace.be/files/minecraft_stuff/ImprovedChat_2.5.8d_for_1.3.2_mcforum.zip
Are you sure, this is qouted from the wiki on binding skills :

" Method 2 - Using the Improved Chat Mod a player can bind a skill or simple text to a hotkey by typing: '~bind <hotkey> /skill <skillname>'
  • To use this new bind, press the hotkey you assigned when creating the bind.
  • To unbind a hotkey type the following: '~delete bind <hotkey>'"
Method 3 is setting the command to a key with Spout.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
@Sidgil and everyone, beware the Wiki! The text you're quoting above was added/modified from July 2011 to early 2012 - since then the mods will have changed, and there has been considerable discussion since as to which mods are and are not allowed. Just a note of caution ;).

(If you come up with stuff to improve the Wiki on this topic, please do so.)

Nuin

Legacy Supporter 5
@WitchOnaRampage Quite true. As I haven't been on Herocraft for some time and the wiki slightly out of date, this should be redefined by @Kainzo and his staff. I err on the side of caution and don't wish to be banned simply due to using a mod that Kainzo does not consider "legit".