• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

jwplayer0's List of Legal Mods

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
@Kainzo since im playing on this map, wondering if you'll alow me to do this again, theirs a few mods that have became compatible with modloader that would be great for herocraft, and since spout doesnt have any of its bells and wistle's that make it unique for heroes in yet, this would be great for some people.

I also plan on making an installer for some of the more recommended mods

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
Not Updated, act as if non-existing

Legal Mods
Illegal Mods

• Any and all Fly Mods or mods that grant more than normal mobility
  • Xray Mods or any Mod that gives any kind of advantage at finding any kind of block
  • Any texture pack designed to help find any kind of block
  • Any mod that allows changes to visibility or the amount of light in an area
  • Any mod that affects pvp/pve such as increasing range/damage or one that makes it harder to be hit
  • Inventory Tweaks or any mod that changes the use of inventory
  • Any kind of modded minecraft launcher not legalized for herocraft
  • Any program ran outside of minecraft that affect minecraft
  • any mod that affect how minecraft is rendered
  • Any mod that gives any kind of unfair advantage
  • Any mod pack other than the official mod pack for Herocraft
  • Zan's Minimap
  • Any mod that downloads chucks from the server for playing on
  • Macro / Keybind Mod
  • Convenient Inventory
Debatable (still illegal until further notice)

• None
NOTES

• 3/30/2012
    • Convenient Inventory Moved to illegal

You basically just said optifine is illegal, and if it is, I should have been banned 10 months ago.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
You basically just said optifine is illegal, and if it is, I should have been banned 10 months ago.
do you even read

14EsW

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
"Any mod that affects pvp/pve such as increasing range/damage or one that makes it harder to be hit"
Word things better in future. :D

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
@Kainzo since im playing on this map, wondering if you'll alow me to do this again, theirs a few mods that have became compatible with modloader that would be great for herocraft, and since spout doesnt have any of its bells and wistle's that make it unique for heroes in yet, this would be great for some people.

I also plan on making an installer for some of the more recommended mods

=D Good to see you back *Runs out of the thread*

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
People should really read this thread, there are so many people using Macro mod on HC even though it's illegal.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
It would be fantastic to have an up-to-that e and officially sanctioned list of legal and illegal mods :D:D:D and even better to have a launcher for them :D:D:D.

This list of jwplayer0's appears to never have been officially sanctioned. Most people refer back to Neo_Exdeath's thread (marked 'Read' and dated back in 2011). Most of the links to 'allowed mods' in the Rules (2 versions), Terms of Service (2 versions) and the introductory email to whitelisted players don't work ... :confused:

Spout may be the way of the future, but it doesn't sound like it's much use in the present :rolleyes:.

As a possible alternative to a launcher, might it be possible to actually code the features people are looking for in mods into Herocraft? Minimap, waypointing, key binds, improved chat ...

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
I thought Keybinding mods where okay, while macros where not, since improved chat and spout allow it? Is keybinding only okay with those 2 mods?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
So I've been hearing rumors that the improved chat creator may not make future updates for later Minecraft versions since Jeb is improving the vanilla chat. I want to know if there's an alternative if it does indeed discontinue. cough*macro mod*cough
Idk if you've been paying attention or not but IMP chat was dropped by it's devs months ago. The community has been updating it for ages.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Idk if you've been paying attention or not but IMP chat was dropped by it's devs months ago. The community has been updating it for ages.
I made that post 6 months ago. I figured this out months ago, after I posted. It's rather hard to find a working version sometimes, and I haven't needed an improved chat/bind mod since late last map considering I've been only active this past month, and I have yet to master warrior, which only has 1 important skill (bash), so I just bind it to my sword. Could you by any chance link me to a updated version of imp chat?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I made that post 6 months ago. I figured this out months ago, after I posted. It's rather hard to find a working version sometimes, and I haven't needed an improved chat/bind mod since late last map considering I've been only active this past month, and I have yet to master warrior, which only has 1 important skill (bash), so I just bind it to my sword. Could you by any chance link me to a updated version of imp chat?
Was it? I guess someone started to necro this thread
Didn't really pay attention to the date of the post :p

Nuin

Legacy Supporter 5