• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read How to become a Supporter of Herocraft

Nevinryal

Glowstone
Kainzo, Reaperofshadow my partner in crime ;) Want's to donate but since she doesn't have paypal I was hoping to use my account to pay for it. Would it be ok if we did that and Just put HER name on the donation page and perhaps a brief message indicating that I want her character IGN to get credit and not mine?

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Kainzo, Reaperofshadow my partner in crime ;) Want's to donate but since she doesn't have paypal I was hoping to use my account to pay for it. Would it be ok if we did that and Just put HER name on the donation page and perhaps a brief message indicating that I want her character IGN to get credit and not mine?
Nevinryal, Indeed it does work this way. Just put how you want your donation to be directed in the message part of the form.

Kinderling

Dirt
umm I don't know how to get the "special key." if any of you can tell me that'd be great, an this server looks pretty good

Kinderling

Dirt
oh and srry for posting on here, this was the only post thing I ran into looking through the site idk where to post this, if u can tell me that as well, id greatly appreciate it

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
oh and srry for posting on here, this was the only post thing I ran into looking through the site idk where to post this, if u can tell me that as well, id greatly appreciate it
Read the full application guide

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Got a new Visa Card that is supposed to let me do online transactions (Finally). Gonna try to donate sometime next week :)

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
I donated 60$ 2 days ago, just wanted to make sure you guys got it. Not sure how long it takes for tiers to kick in.