• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hospitals

Demonxman

Obsidian
You wrote kthxbai. Not kthxgudbai or however the fuck you would in that lame net talk. Haha.
in that case it would be "ok" "thanks" "bye".

@ everyone against this. Most of your complaints are fucking stupid, they want a region that gives slightly better heal from beds, you argue that this will kill the need of healers. Stupidity is running wild people!!!!! get to your gas masks, this stupidity virus is in the air!!!!

lol demon i couldn't have said it better myself. It doesn't make sense to me why people would be so against this. I just thought it would be an interesting addition to the game. Just like we are supposed to have inns and town halls and stuff like that. This would be just like those serving a purpose and helping a little bit. I thought coming from a healer it would hold better merit but it doesn't seem to be. I REALLY dont see how it would cripple the need for healers because as it is, beds don't do that. People still hate how you can't heal quickly! This would just be something else that will not heal you quickly, however it would be slightly better then it is now. Ill say his again. It wont heal significantly more then beds do now, but it will heal more then them. At least that is my idea.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
in that case it would be "ok" "thanks" "bye".

@ everyone against this. Most of your complaints are fucking stupid, they want a region that gives slightly better heal from beds, you argue that this will kill the need of healers. Stupidity is running wild people!!!!! get to your gas masks, this stupidity virus is in the air!!!!
I'm coming for you. Haha.

icarumba

Legacy Supporter 4
I agree with Tom. This would ruin healers; we do most of our business in towns where people want healing quick, and hospitals would ruin that for me and for a lot of other healers out in HeroCraft. So IMO no thanks. =P

Most major PvP happens in towns, which was the point I think Tom was trying to make before. If there's a hospital, you wouldn't need to have healers strategically placed or following you to provide heals while you fight, you could just run to your hospital and keep regenerating there for as long as you like; overall waste of time and money for healers.

You say he's entitled to his opinion, and then tell him that he should be agreeing with you instead of sharing his opinion? :p

If you were getting raided, how would you have time to go heal at a bed? Better yet, if bet healing was implemented, why would the raiders not run and capture the hospital for themselves, so the townspeople can't go run and heal?

Sounds like that would be a priority when raiding towns, which wouldn't be bad for pvp either. If you actually have a goal (to capture something), that would make battles more interesting in towns.

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
^ no way. then they would just block you into the hospital =P I think this is okay, but I say, no faster healing, just lets us heal during the day in a Hosipital.

Demonxman

Obsidian
^ no way. then they would just block you into the hospital =P I think this is okay, but I say, no faster healing, just lets us heal during the day in a Hosipital.
that's your fucking problem, rule of thumb when raiding: don't all get stuck in one room. have a few out fighting while the rest are healing. a smart town would have their hospital blocked to keep raiders out. don't be stupid, make it a rule and enforce it, if people cant follow simple rules than kick them. stupidity is a crime imo.

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
that's your fucking problem, rule of thumb when raiding: don't all get stuck in one room. have a few out fighting while the rest are healing. a smart town would have their hospital blocked to keep raiders out. don't be stupid, make it a rule and enforce it, if people cant follow simple rules than kick them. stupidity is a crime imo.
Holy fuck! before jumping on my ass, realize what I am saying. Im saying that hosipitals wouldnt be the priority when taking towns. Someones got their panties in a knot today. I even agreed with the hospital thing. I dont even care about faster healing (would be cool to have) but even just day healing in a hospital would be a nice addition.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
You miss my point. I'm saying if you don't have a healer at all, that's your problem. Get one. If you don't, sucks to be you. You don't need a replacement for one if you don't have one. Then what's the point of getting one? A step up? It's an all or nothing thing. It would be Ok if it was like Iarbobray said and you needed at least one healer inside of it to work.
Note: please read my post, and then try posting. I'm not 100% sure you understand what I'm saying. I'm not saying that it would REPLACE healers, I'm saying that your want it all. If your not a healer, you don't get anything special to heal from. You eat your food and sleep at night. If you are a healer, you don't get anything special to do combat with. You use your 5 damage diamond hoe. If you want to be a healing warrior, be a paladin. If you want to be warrior healer, be a monk. Simple as that. Don't try to grab something you don't get. Also, badmouthing me is hardly the right way to sound like you know what your talking about. And brutal, I meant that since you were making me "More correct" when I said "kthxbai", I was making you more correct when you said "it's thanks and bye", since the more correct way to say that is "Goodbye" And "Thank you". It as a joke.

Alright Kingtom I see your point. That makes a great deal of sense. If what I was proposing would give you a great deal of health and be able to give other classes an advantage over others then I wouldn't be suggesting it. But what I am saying isn't a drastic change. Like what kriskills was saying it can be something as simple as sleeping during the day. It would make more sense to heal a little bit more then bed healing but not by much (5th time ive said this?). My whole purpose behind when I was building my house in my city. I put a big red cross on it (because i am a healer) and hospital beds and a waiting room all for fun and then I thought, well this would be really awesome if this was actually used. The purpose of it wouldn't be to give anyone an advatage over the other. I wouldn't suggest something if it didn't have a practical use for mostly everyone.

Bed healing is very slow. If you are low on hp and if it just happens to be night time it still takes a while to heal. A slight increase to the healing that beds do, still wouldn't be a quick heal. You would still have to take the time to go to the hospital and sleep in the bed.

And you did say it would replace healers. First post you did

Become a healer, if everyone had a hospital, then healers would be out of a job. GTFO my lawn. The point of healers is that they are a HUGE advantage, and if you don't have one, sucks to be you. A hospital would make us obsolete./QUOTE]

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
I understand what your feeling, as I get frustrated when I get owned every time I pvp unless it's against some lower level healer. My point again is this. It's shouldn't be like Wild<Town<Healer, in steps of healing help. Having a separate area for towns only to use for extra healing, doesn't make sense. Towns are for protection, not for your every little need. And You can eat during the day, bed healing is just a little perk for the night in addition to food. Maybe if it was something only, say capitals or something had, then that would be fine. But a Standard Town addition? No sir.

I agree with that. I think if it were to be implemented it should only be for the capitals. Now that I think about it I dont think I would like every town to have a hospital.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
I like the idea of just being able to sleep during day in a Hospital Region, if that were possible. That would be nice, and I as a healer wouldn't mind it.

But regions that superheal you... :/

lol im going to say this again. It wouldn't super heal you. I would only heal a tiny fraction of ur health every 5-10 seconds. Nothing crazy