• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hospitals

I was thinking that in towns or something like a capital would require hospitals. The hospitals would be a no pvp zone and would help restore hp. Then you could have a sick area with a bunch of (hospital)beds and the bed healing would heal 20% or 50% more or something like that. I think it would help a lot of people out simply because theres a lot of people that don't have healers or there healer isn't on when they are. The food isn't great right now and people aren't able to survive well simply because they don't have the hp gain.

So yea thats my idea. Let me know what you think. I do understand how it can be exploited for pvp but most towns dont actually battle in there town. Their town is normally really closed off from the outside.

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
District 101 has 2 Hospitals, we always like to stay a step or 2 ahead ;)

1 Hospital is for citizens and is within our "Battle Sector" the other is for guest use and is housed in our top secret "Satellite"

[End of shameless plug]

:D

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
I was thinking that in towns or something like a capital would require hospitals. The hospitals would be a no pvp zone and would help restore hp. Then you could have a sick area with a bunch of (hospital)beds and the bed healing would heal 20% or 50% more or something like that. I think it would help a lot of people out simply because theres a lot of people that don't have healers or there healer isn't on when they are. The food isn't great right now and people aren't able to survive well simply because they don't have the hp gain.

So yea thats my idea. Let me know what you think. I do understand how it can be exploited for pvp but most towns dont actually battle in there town. Their town is normally really closed off from the outside.
Become a healer, if everyone had a hospital, then healers would be out of a job. GTFO my lawn. The point of healers is that they are a HUGE advantage, and if you don't have one, sucks to be you. A hospital would make us obsolete.

I am a healer and I enjoy it, and i remember when i wasn't a healer I was crippled. It prevented me from doing a lot of things because i wasn't able to simply regen health, unless it was night. Im not saying it would be an instant thing. You would walk in and it would say you entered the hospital, and you could go to sleep at any time of the day and regen health quicker then if you were in a bed sleeping at night. not a lot quicker, but enough that you notice.

If the hospital was pvp friendly would it make ti better?

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
I remember last map when we used the township/region plugin most servers did you could make a chilld region that would heal you overtime when you were in it I dont know if there going to add it in the current one which is being made by the herocraft coders

It wouldn't be much of a change, it would just help people out a little bit. You couldn't take it with you, you can't gain health outrageously quick. Healers wouldn't feel useless because of it

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Calm down Kingtom, I like the idea, but it being a non PvP area I will disagree with. But it should regen health. It would be cool.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
This is a pretty good idea but some people might abuse it like kingtom said. It might be better if a healer had to be inside of the hospital for it to work, and it to be a no pvp zone.

Kainzo look at this!

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
I remember last map when we used the township/region plugin most servers did you could make a child region that would heal you overtime when you were in it I dont know if there going to add it in the current one which is being made by the herocraft coders
and @Kainzo ?

Lol Kingtom every raid that I have been apart of, if we make it into the town, it fizzles out fast because the other guys have the home field advantage have all their resources and sometimes booby traps set up. This isn't meant to be a raid killer by any means. Its like when you break your arm, you go to the hospital. When you get attacked by a creeper, low on health and no food, you go to your hospital!

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Lol Kingtom every raid that I have been apart of, if we make it into the town, it fizzles out fast because the other guys have the home field advantage have all their resources and sometimes booby traps set up. This isn't meant to be a raid killer by any means. Its like when you break your arm, you go to the hospital. When you get attacked by a creeper, low on health and no food, you go to your hospital!
When you get shot in the army, you go to a military hospital. When you get mugged and beaten on the side of the road, you go to the hospital. Your comparison holds no water. Get better raids :confused: