• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hospitals

Lol ok kingdom. Nope you are indeed entitled to your opinion. But could you see, with all these other people on board with a lot of valid points, that this potentially could be a good addition to the game? Instead of nothing but negative?

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
I agree with Tom. This would ruin healers; we do most of our business in towns where people want healing quick, and hospitals would ruin that for me and for a lot of other healers out in HeroCraft. So IMO no thanks. =P

Most major PvP happens in towns, which was the point I think Tom was trying to make before. If there's a hospital, you wouldn't need to have healers strategically placed or following you to provide heals while you fight, you could just run to your hospital and keep regenerating there for as long as you like; overall waste of time and money for healers.

You say he's entitled to his opinion, and then tell him that he should be agreeing with you instead of sharing his opinion? :p

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Same I agree with tom also, being a healer people rely on us but if we had a healing thing like that since we have to deal with mana they would go straight to the hospital and not us, also I've seen a billion raids against krs where it is fought in the non pvp zone :p lava everywhere

I am a healer and it wouldn't ruin me. It wouldn't be an instant thing. If you were in town and a guy needed a heal quickly, obviously he would go to a healer. The hospital bed isn't an instant heal, just faster then normal night bed healing. If you are in another persons town, you don't have your hospital. What could you take instead that could possibly bring your HP back up?.... hmmmm....

And if your town was being raided, and you were being attacked. The healer behind you would be far more useful then the hospital where ever it is. You aren't going to go running to the hospital if a healer is closer by. Whoever is attacking you can run as fast as you can, and if they can't a healer is going to be better then a hospital bed. Alright, say its night and you have the option to get healed by a healer or a bed, you would obviously choose healer. You have to go run to a bed and sleep in it, wait a minute or so (maybe longer) to get fully healed. Where as a healer could get you to full in no time at all.

The healing that the hospital beds would do wouldn't be anything ridiculous, just more then bed healing which is really slow.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I am a healer and it wouldn't ruin me. It wouldn't be an instant thing. If you were in town and a guy needed a heal quickly, obviously he would go to a healer. The hospital bed isn't an instant heal, just faster then normal night bed healing. If you are in another persons town, you don't have your hospital. What could you take instead that could possibly bring your HP back up?.... hmmmm....

And if your town was being raided, and you were being attacked. The healer behind you would be far more useful then the hospital where ever it is. You aren't going to go running to the hospital if a healer is closer by. Whoever is attacking you can run as fast as you can, and if they can't a healer is going to be better then a hospital bed. Alright, say its night and you have the option to get healed by a healer or a bed, you would obviously choose healer. You have to go run to a bed and sleep in it, wait a minute or so (maybe longer) to get fully healed. Where as a healer could get you to full in no time at all.

The healing that the hospital beds would do wouldn't be anything ridiculous, just more then bed healing which is really slow.
Bed healing is slow? I thought it was a bit fast :p What other way can you regen hp without eating!

With healers silly! Healers have the ability to be mobile, much unlike a hosital, which contrary to popular belief of people on this thread, cannot sprout legs and be a "quick heal" anywhere you go. Its a stationary place that you can go to for some hp, not quickly just quicker then a regular bed. And you can get it during the day

Kainzo what do you think about my idea?

richfish57

Legacy Supporter 6
Bed healing is slow? I thought it was a bit fast :p What other way can you regen hp without eating!
I find that quite often if I'm lucky enough to be near a bed -and- it's night if I was quite low on hp, the sun rises before I get to full health

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
I find that quite often if I'm lucky enough to be near a bed -and- it's night if I was quite low on hp, the sun rises before I get to full health
30wphfojpg.gif

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
I have an idea. We shouldnt stop at implementing hospital regions to heal people.

Not all towns have warriors. We should make a region that damages you slowly over time when you enter it! That way, towns that dont have warriors can partake in raids too!

and not all towns have Crafters either. We should put a region where you can build anything just for the fuck of it!

and wizard regions! free ports everywhere!

you could port to the warrior region, stand there for a while and then go to the healer region.

Its Perfect! no more need for pvp, the regions will do it for us!

-1 for hospitals

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
Just FYI Vault 101 last map had the heal flag on our whole city region for a good few months, we automatically thought every other town had it too. Unfortunately it was mistakenly put on and was removed.

My point is, its not totally unheard of and very possible.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3

You miss my point. I'm saying if you don't have a healer at all, that's your problem. Get one. If you don't, sucks to be you. You don't need a replacement for one if you don't have one. Then what's the point of getting one? A step up? It's an all or nothing thing. It would be Ok if it was like Iarbobray said and you needed at least one healer inside of it to work.

Dsawemd have you been listening at all? Its not going to be any significant increase to the healing that beds do. It will be more and you can use it in the day. That is the extent of the healing. Maybe capitals or things atleast larger then towns could have it heal a tiny tiny bit just for being in there. But it wouldn't be any huge amount of hp. Healers would still be much prefered.
Healers are mobile, can heal quickly and more powerfully.
People don't take bed healing over healers now. It would be the same thing for the hospital, except the healing would be a little better and you can use it any time.
It wouldn't make anyone or any group overpowered. It would just be a interesting addition to towns.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Dsawemd have you been listening at all? Its not going to be any significant increase to the healing that beds do. It will be more and you can use it in the day. That is the extent of the healing. Maybe capitals or things atleast larger then towns could have it heal a tiny tiny bit just for being in there. But it wouldn't be any huge amount of hp. Healers would still be much prefered.
Healers are mobile, can heal quickly and more powerfully.
People don't take bed healing over healers now. It would be the same thing for the hospital, except the healing would be a little better and you can use it any time.
It wouldn't make anyone or any group overpowered. It would just be a interesting addition to towns.
In that case, I agree with Dsawemd. I want a region that does slight damage over time, nothing big, it won't replace warriors, it would just be a nice, helpful addition to towns.