• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HeroMount (name wip)

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
This is why I liked the basic "If then else" functions I used to work with when it came to "programming" triggers such as events/scripting, especially regarding spells/skill usage on player units or data. You could easily do conditional checks to see if something special needed to happen.

Action
--Player(Player) Spell(Spell) cast on Target(Player)
Conditions
--If Target(Player) riding Horse(Horse)
-----Then
-------Apply Spell(Spell) to Horse(Horse) being ridden.
-----Else
-------Nothing
--If (Conditional Effect) Then (Actions) Else (Actions)

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
This is why I liked the basic "If then else" functions I used to work with when it came to "programming" triggers such as events/scripting, especially regarding spells/skill usage on player units or data. You could easily do conditional checks to see if something special needed to happen.

Action
--Player(Player) Spell(Spell) cast on Target(Player)
Conditions
--If Target(Player) riding Horse(Horse)
-----Then
-------Apply Spell(Spell) to Horse(Horse) being ridden.
-----Else
-------Nothing
--If (Conditional Effect) Then (Actions) Else (Actions)
I'm not going to bother trying to argue.

Zaihn

Legacy Supporter 5
I like the idea of having mounts be a money dump for hc as long as they are soulbound.

Mount itself ~ 1000 c
Armor speed boost I 10% - 1000c
Armor speed boost II 30% - 5000c + armor speed boost I
Armor speed boost III 50% - 15000c + armor speed boost II

Note: Speed numbers and price can always be changed. Just an example for the system I think would work nicely.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Please make sure that the fastest mount is obtainable through non-pay to win in game means, no matter how many souls it costs.

Alternatively: have rare mounts that are won from events/bosses etc. as the fastest.