• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft OST progress page

Weikauno

Coder
Composition is no easy feat!
It's much like writing code, if you do something wrong it sounds weird, like a music "bug", lol. Also lots of variables in music that you gotta add and augmentations that you gotta add in in certain patterns and such. Sloppy music is much like sloppy code :p

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Updated some stuff and fixed a few musical insects.
All Songs
Tell me if link doesn't show at least 6 songs, because otherwise that means I'm going to have to either put links to all the songs individually or make it public rather than shared. That'd mean I'd have to make it non editable because someone might come along and troll. Or I could just do the first thing. Anyway, yea that's updates. 6 songs or reply.

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
First complete song I wrote that I consider not shit! Link above.
EDIT: Village is actually done and pretty good. But check this out too, it's leik the best so far IMO.

Last edited: