• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft OST progress page

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Update Concerning YOU!
Well, concerning you if you know how to write music at least a little bit. All unfinished songs by me are open for others to contribute! If you have even a basic idea for the next part of a song, just put that basic idea there, and other people might be able to make it into a masterpiece. So anyway, what I'm saying is you can go add to the songs and fix other people's mistakes who added to the songs. Yea.
Also, if you don't know what you're doing, please don't try anything on these songs, experiment on your own random things first. Also, please don't delete the song because you feel like it.

Last edited:

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Can't figure out how to do the link thing on mobile, so here's the URL... http://www.noteflight.com/scores/view/29bf5b8a0c633c57d53fc809780584aec9a59992
Please say if it works... I'm not really sure how you guys did the link with the title, :D
For the link in the song name you just type the song name then click the link icon on the top of the comments thingy and put the URL there.
Also, the link works, but you didn't actually share the song. Go to the share tab in the top right corner and click it. Then it will give you options on the right side of the screen. Click allow view and commenting or something like that and set it to everyone.

XeKiV

Glowing Redstone
I've just fumbled around with that site and managed to create nothing but chaos. Respect to you guys who are able to make such great pieces.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
http://www.noteflight.com/scores/view/29bf5b8a0c633c57d53fc809780584aec9a59992
Everything is WIP, any of you guys can change it, it's just a beginning I thought of... Battle Song
And I dont think I can do the link thing on mobile.

Link naming:
  1. Write what you want it to be called:i.e. (Awesomeness song link)
  2. Copy the URL to the link: (http://www.noteflight.com/scores/view/29bf5b8a0c633c57d53fc809780584aec9a59992)
  3. Highlink what you typed and click the 'link' button above the text input box (looks like a couple links of chain, or a sideways 8)
  4. Press okay! (Awesomeness song link)

Weikauno

Coder
I'm taking AP music theory next year in school so I'll pump out some better sounding/more organized music at about this time next year, cause my music right now has some weird stuff I need to fix, so I'll just write melody lines and figure the rest out when I know more about writing music.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Changed some things up, also there wasn't an end until about twenty seconds ago, so go listen to it and come back to give feedback?
The Magic Lands
I still feel like half-way through the tempo is just too slow. and I like the ending, but it doesn't fit the notes before it. (I would be more specific, but I'm not familiar with sheet music, I go by ear most times.)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
New song I started The Jungle.
I feel like this fits more of a castle city rather than jungle. When I think jungle I think exotic or tribal like music. Jungles give an untamed, almost wild, feel to them with overgrowth all over. Not to confuse, this was a great track, maybe a bit plain, but that is why I think it fits more of a city theme. It would be very easy to add in a track of background chatter and instant town theme.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Actually, can I get a copy of the songs? I want to try my hand at adding background noises to them. Any of these songs could use some background to add another layer and if they ended up in the game (Assuming this is possible) or even if Kain makes his own game and uses them, I'm sure it will be desired. I may try my hand at this site and import a tune into my editing program for some mixing :3 Though its late, I'm off to bed.

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Actually, can I get a copy of the songs? I want to try my hand at adding background noises to them. Any of these songs could use some background to add another layer and if they ended up in the game (Assuming this is possible) or even if Kain makes his own game and uses them, I'm sure it will be desired. I may try my hand at this site and import a tune into my editing program for some mixing :3 Though its late, I'm off to bed.
The songs are open for editing on the site, so you can just click the link and add stuff. Also, title changed, I just couldn't think of a title for it so I put the first thing that came into my head.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
The songs are open for editing on the site, so you can just click the link and add stuff. Also, title changed, I just couldn't think of a title for it so I put the first thing that came into my head.
I wanted to add in sound effects to give them more of a feel (Something you can't do solely with music) such as in an RPG city most times there is chatter to make it feel more full and alive. Its no probs though I'm going to try my hand at it here in a little bit, just working on some pixel art projects first haha

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Nope! haha. I have another song I have started, but haven't had time to finish. @Kainzo do you still want to have 'areas' music? What kind of list should we be looking at?