• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Archeology [The Lore Project]

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I can take a look-see through this and see what needs to be done. Feel free to draft anything up and send it to me in a PM so we can go over it.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Edited some things for flow and comprehension, added in Zolaria. Need to do a few changes to the Classes section, but I'm at work right now and a full-scale edit is impossible. Will likely rewrite the entire thing in the coming weeks; I saw a few killer grammar and tense issues, and some sections that are just choppy..

Also rediscovered an awesome line: "There was a beginning; it was magnificent; but in the end, it was a failure."

:alator:

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
I believe there should be an update to this, a section on how the world was attacked by dark forces seeking to forever destroy it, not just control it (yes i am refering to the attacks on the server) Would make for a good section on how the heros banded together to help support Kainzo and the rest with the fight to save the world

This is handled in the end of Dragongarde. Not quite an attack (I didn't want to give any kind of credit to... that server), but it is worked into the lore.

{Edit} Had a thought, if you would like I could type up the "Comming of the Darkness" section (the attacks) I have a few ideas that may be a good read, of course id want you to go over them first, this is after all your project, but i figured updateing it to include that would be cool.

I am always willing to read over ideas. Write them up and send them to me and
@victim130 in a PM. We can always use it for the adventure map or a quest line.

Northac

Obsidian
Ok @Alator , I'll work on it when i get some time, had forgotten about it with some of RL stuff going on. shouldnt be too hard (or long) I'll cover the introduction of some of the mobs from the nether (since they arent mentioned, could be residual "evil" left over?)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah, the 'newer' nether mobs aren't in there; I forgot about them, heh.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
New section: Shadows in the Deep. Authored by @Northac and edited by me.