• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft 4.0 - A new hope! Sept 7th

Joka10

Soulsand
As this is the first map wipe I've experienced, I don't know what normally happens, so just wondering... As far as the name goes, do the staff decide, or does the community vote on it?

This was probably answered on one of the many pages I neglected to read.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
As this is the first map wipe I've experienced, I don't know what normally happens, so just wondering... As far as the name goes, do the staff decide, or does the community vote on it?

This was probably answered on one of the many pages I neglected to read.
Staff decides on the name.

Ostadar

Legacy Supporter 7
The idea I think is to reduce the rate at which people can accrue coin. So a block that is more rare like Emerald is likely for the best if there weren't villagers, or if the ability to trade for Emeralds was removed somehow.

Yay for new map though and clean start.

Joka10

Soulsand
I think when he said "donators get build rights", he meant that they bypass the whitelist process, not that whitelisted people don't get to build.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Front page under "The Graylist"

Oh no no, the greylist works like this:

Herocraft will have a whitelist. But, anyone can log in. Only whitelisted members (added to the whitelist by proctors or through a certain donation), will be able to access all of HC's features. The ''non-whitelisted'' members, using the greylist, will only be able to see a bit of what HC is like. This'll allow players to experiment with the server, to get to see it and all, to help them decide if they want to join. ;)

sirhcx

TNT
Alright thanks guys, I think Kainzo worded it a little oddly and thats why I didnt understand. This system will work much more better.