• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HC4.0] [RoV] Mineris [Evil] [47]

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Ingame Name: PewPewPewLasers

Age & Location: 13, Canada (Calgary if I need to be more specific.)

Previous Townships: Verstad

Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Currently, I am a level 20 caster and a level 27 alchemist. I have mastered the rogue path, and I am a level 23 bard and runeblade. I am planning on speccing into Pyromancer.
Why you should join: I am a nice, social, friendly. I have been working with Mineris for a while this map. I have helped defend them from raiders, and have raided with them a lot. Also, I got mah epic video of us raiding SkyFall saved on my computer, posting it on the Youtubez later.

Preferred Caste (Combat, Lore, Politics): Not 100% how to answer to this, so I will just say Combat.
Additional Info: ohai. my name is Pew. I really like Mooshrooms. I am active in game, and on TeamSpeak. I am willing to help with any and all town projects; (seeing as I get accepted.) I have been banned from the server once, at the end of dragongarde for the same reason Pandaman got banned.

@Sigpit

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Ingame Name:Archmage_lloyd
Age & Location: 17 Canada, Hamilton Ontario
Previous Townships:Verstad
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: PSssshhhh Mastered classes are for noobs. 23 rogue and 25 merchant also a 20 smith.
Why you should join: I should join because everone wants me in the town. Except tony. but everyone else. Also I can contribute finer innuendo and jokes.
Preferred Caste (Combat, Lore, Politics): COMBAT
Additional Info: @Sigpit @pandaman and @abunchofotherpeople want me in the town.
ALSO @werwew19 .... Here is that pic that you wanted of me naked and below the belt.... :3 <3 with love.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
@joka you twit >.< im not naked, I just have no shirt on. im fully clothed under that. and i did say "NAKED BELOW THE BELT" meaning that the limit is the frame of the pic therefor nsfw got jackshit on me. But im gonna delete it now :3 haha this has no use on the internet

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
@joka you twit >.< im not naked, I just have no shirt on. im fully clothed under that. and i did say "NAKED BELOW THE BELT" meaning that the limit is the frame of the pic therefor nsfw got jackshit on me. But im gonna delete it now :3 haha this has no use on the internet

Aww I wanted to see it and be aroused.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
LOL i may actually put it back up again. I just did not like the preset theme of [my Room] But the RoV guys who saw it fucking loved it. Except joka...

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Please don't post that picture of you in any other thread on any other forum ._.[DOUBLEPOST=1348927245,1348927189][/DOUBLEPOST]Cause that was creepy as hell

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
@Sigpit Im pretty sure that If you take over as mayor you can do ./town claim And that will make you the owner. Not sure how this new system works. try anyways for shitz and ggiggglezzzz