• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HC4.0] [RoV] Mineris [Evil] [47]

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Oh, #wakaswag. I was looking for shadowall555 and I was on my phone so I didn't catch mah name :p[DOUBLEPOST=1346565554,1346564573][/DOUBLEPOST]Looking at the hype for this town its reminding me alot of how lorien started last map. Half the server in the towns roster, tons of vets/well known players. I'm hoping this one won't turn out like Lorien(Half of us leaving and stuff). I'd really like to see an empire this map! :p

Not gonna happen, we have me. My sexual appeal is like a recruitmagnet

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Alright, we'll add that (Or something similar) to the OP. Thanks, guys ;)
EDIT: Andddd, done. Feel like we could brush it up a little more, it's cluttered/overcomplicated looking at the moment - But I'll think more about the aesthetics of the thread another time.

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
I iz bach and alive beachezzzz >:l I shall now throw up on your city from eating a large number of pizza, thus making this city winner
Edit1: Thanks, Reed, for letting me be the first person to receive your dislike, I wuv you too :3
Edit2: This post is supposed to be nonsence.. at least the part fro the first 3 words... the first 3 words are true.
Edit3: Edit1 is now worthless D: , because SOMEONE (aka ReedMe) changed the rating on this post..

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
I iz bach and alive beachezzzz >:l I shall now throw up on your city from eating a large number of pizza, thus making this city winner
Edit1: Thanks, Reed, for letting me be the first person to receive your dislike, I wuv you too :3
Edit2: This post is supposed to be nonsence.. at least the part fro the first 3 words... the first 3 words are true.

Welcome to the RoV

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
TC could sue you for stealing their idea of having a ''Hall of Fame'' with hackers in it, lol xD The reason he was banned was because he bragged in public how he owned people on other servers with a hack client. I liked that guy, but he was really immature sometimes. Too bad, but seriously. Don't be like TC and put hackers in your Hall of Fame. (I don't know why you would anyway, seeing how you dislike TC in the first place)

Regardless of that, good luck next map! Hopefully RoV will do better then KO in Dragon (No offense, but a lot of the leading characters left in the start, so KO wasn't super great like RoT)

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
TC could sue you for stealing their idea of having a ''Hall of Fame'' with hackers in it, lol xD The reason he was banned was because he bragged in public how he owned people on other servers with a hack client. I liked that guy, but he was really immature sometimes. Too bad, but seriously. Don't be like TC and put hackers in your Hall of Fame. (I don't know why you would anyway, seeing how you dislike TC in the first place)

EtKEnn, ask yourself 'Why do these guys love 189 so much?'
Spire was a strong and tight-knit community. Regardless of him hacking, he's deserves to be recognised because overall he was a great person. You weren't fully affiliated with Spire/RoT in Zeal and therefore cannot make full accusations for reasons why we love 189 so much. (Keep in mind I do know him IRL)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Just a question, but what if a Mineris citizen doesn't want to follow the ''ranking'' system and just wants to do their own thing? They may want to be within the safety of the town region, helping others when they feel like it...

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
EtKEnn, ask yourself 'Why do these guys love 189 so much?'
Spire was a strong and tight-knit community. Regardless of him hacking, he's deserves to be recognised because overall he was a great person. You weren't fully affiliated with Spire/RoT in Zeal and therefore cannot make full accusations for reasons why we love 189 so much. (Keep in mind I do know him IRL)
I wasn't with RoT/spire at all in Zeal. In fact I joined very late in Zeal, so I never got the chance to experience the community in Zeal fully. I am talking about how he was in this map. He was a cool guy, but a bit too often I found him immature and acting like a troll towards other players and myself. I also have zero respect for people who uses hacking clients at all, even outside HC.

I don't want to sound like a bitch, but after all, he was underaged and he used a hacked client. As for the trolling, there are many people a lot worse on HC, but trolling is still trolling.

Joka10

Soulsand
To the extent that I know it:

The TC "Hall of Fame" had a sort of ulterior motive, in that the new TC wanted to make themselves look good by further trying to relate themselves to the old TC. By putting the names of the famous old TC in their hall of fame, they made themselves (or at least tried to) look like they were the continuation of the old TC, even though they weren't. Example: Suppose the map after this one, you (EtKEnn) and the other Camelot people decided not to make a new town. Then some random people with no affiliation to you whatsoever decide to take your name and put you in something they call a "Hall of Fame" just so they can act like your successors to look better. That's kinda what the TC did with the old TC; they just tried to carry over the glory, even though they had no claim to it.

Now here, the people in the Mineris Hall of Fame are guys who were legitimate friends of the Mineris founders/members, but for whatever reason can't be here today. You could say they're recognizing their fallen friends. Some of the deeds of those friends may not be the best to imitate, but it is more of a legitimate memorial, as opposed to the TC's attempt to steal glory.

So, I don't really think you could say Mineris is imitating the TC. They both have a Hall of Fame, and some of the members in each did some bad stuff, but they are there for entirely different purposes. I don't see any reason to bash that of Mineris.

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
I wasn't with RoT/spire at all in Zeal. In fact I joined very late in Zeal, so I never got the chance to experience the community in Zeal fully. I am talking about how he was in this map. He was a cool guy, but a bit too often I found him immature and acting like a troll towards other players and myself. I also have zero respect for people who uses hacking clients at all, even outside HC.

I don't want to sound like a bitch, but after all, he was underaged and he used a hacked client. As for the trolling, there are many people a lot worse on HC, but trolling is still trolling.
@EtKEnn

We don't care. Nobody shit talks 189.
Dont make an enemy of the Realm, or the new map will be a very painful one for you. Its for your own good.

Don't post here again if you are going to carry on bitching.[DOUBLEPOST=1346630367,1346628658][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just a question, but what if a Mineris citizen doesn't want to follow the ''ranking'' system and just wants to do their own thing? They may want to be within the safety of the town region, helping others when they feel like it...
Unlike last map, Our new ranking system doesnt really confine people too much. Most of the ranks just defines some Lore, or whether they have access to some of the luxuries of the town, such as the Town vault, voting etc. A person could pretty much can do what they like in the town. It doesnt restrict them :p

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
To the extent that I know it:

The TC "Hall of Fame" had a sort of ulterior motive, in that the new TC wanted to make themselves look good by further trying to relate themselves to the old TC. By putting the names of the famous old TC in their hall of fame, they made themselves (or at least tried to) look like they were the continuation of the old TC, even though they weren't. Example: Suppose the map after this one, you (EtKEnn) and the other Camelot people decided not to make a new town. Then some random people with no affiliation to you whatsoever decide to take your name and put you in something they call a "Hall of Fame" just so they can act like your successors to look better. That's kinda what the TC did with the old TC; they just tried to carry over the glory, even though they had no claim to it.

Now here, the people in the Mineris Hall of Fame are guys who were legitimate friends of the Mineris founders/members, but for whatever reason can't be here today. You could say they're recognizing their fallen friends. Some of the deeds of those friends may not be the best to imitate, but it is more of a legitimate memorial, as opposed to the TC's attempt to steal glory.

So, I don't really think you could say Mineris is imitating the TC. They both have a Hall of Fame, and some of the members in each did some bad stuff, but they are there for entirely different purposes. I don't see any reason to bash that of Mineris.

I was going to make a superhuge post, but you did all the work for me. This exactly. I have no intention of copying the TC for anything but making fun of them (Eg: Freepers) :D

To everyone else!

keep-calm-and-gangnam-style.jpg

As for the ranking system, dils summed it up well.

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3

go away plz, omg.[DOUBLEPOST=1346666858,1346666380][/DOUBLEPOST]

Pride of the Realm:
[RoT] The_Player_189 - The Truth's knight in immature armour, unfortunately banned for hacking on another server. We still love you.

I love you all too.

PS: Can you please give EtKEnn a hard time? He seems to think he's the most important person in herocraft. Change that please? + Sorry for the Googlehammer prank dils1, hope you enjoyed the dick though and glad your parents didn't see.

Lots of Love, 189. *Insert that love heart*

:) :) :)

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
+ Sorry for the Googlehammer prank dils1, hope you enjoyed the dick though and glad your parents didn't see.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Lmao, hey 189 :p
Stop with the hate now, guys. Don't want to have to clean the thread of it, especially after starting from nearly nothing. Keep it classy

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Stop with the hate now, guys. Don't want to have to clean the thread of it, especially after starting from nearly nothing. Keep it classy
Yeah, more love and less hate.

MajorasMask

Ungodly

Things can't be kept classy with your citizens threatening others who may bash/disagree with you...

@EtKEnn

We don't care. Nobody shit talks 189.
Dont make an enemy of the Realm, or the new map will be a very painful one for you. Its for your own good.

:(