• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HC4.0] [RoV] Mineris [Evil] [47]

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Judging by the first post this all looks very exciting. Is this the capital of the kingdom or the empire? Also, considering you asked for feedback, I think the ''Ranking'' system is very complicated, to say the least.

I can't help but notice the optimism surrounding the entire thread. It reminds me of the Communist Collective! :p

Anyways, best of luck. Seeing an official kingdom, or maybe an empire, would be great next map! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1346531054,1346531026][/DOUBLEPOST]@Carlover1234 Thanks for stealing my signature... :(

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Judging by the first post this all looks very exciting. Is this the capital of the kingdom or the empire? Also, considering you asked for feedback, I think the ''Ranking'' system is very complicated, to say the least.

I can't help but notice the optimism surrounding the entire thread. It reminds me of the Communist Collective! :p

Anyways, best of luck. Seeing an official kingdom, or maybe an empire, would be great next map! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1346531054,1346531026][/DOUBLEPOST]@Carlover1234 Thanks for stealing my signature... :(

Mineris is the capitol of the Empire, or the Realm. :D

As for the ranking system... it can be simplified a bit from that original post, which we could probably edit later ;) It basically goes like this:

If green represents lore rankings, orange represents combat rankings, and blue represents political rankings,

The rankings are, from lowest to highest:
0. Newborne (For newcomers to the Empire only - while you get to know us and we get to know you)
1. Citizen (All the regular rights)
2. Priest if you've followed a lore path, knight if you've followed a combat path, steward if you've followed a political path.
3. Prophet, Hero, Noble.
4. Blessed, Warlord, Minister.
5. Emperor.

So in effect, there are only 5 tiers of ranking, but there are three paths which you can follow to reach the highest regular rank -- Rank 4. Rank 2 gives you benifits at a township level where you live, rank 3 in the kingdom which you live in, and rank 4 throughout the entire empire. Your benifits depends on the path you've chosen, to cater for your style of play.

Still seems a bit complicated.. but hopefully a little clearer now ;P

As for the CC, we intend to go much further. than One did in the end. Though we honour them as what could've been the most powerful and successful group Herocraft had seen.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Mineris is the capitol of the Empire, or the Realm. :D

As for the ranking system... it can be simplified a bit from that original post, which we could probably edit later ;) It basically goes like this:

If green represents lore rankings, orange represents combat rankings, and blue represents political rankings,

The rankings are, from lowest to highest:
0. Newborne (For newcomers to the Empire only - while you get to know us and we get to know you)
1. Citizen (All the regular rights)
2. Priest if you've followed a lore path, knight if you've followed a combat path, steward if you've followed a political path.
3. Prophet, Hero, Noble.
4. Blessed, Warlord, Minister.
5. Emperor.

So in effect, there are only 5 tiers of ranking, but there are three paths which you can follow to reach the highest regular rank -- Rank 4. Rank 2 gives you benifits at a township level where you live, rank 3 in the kingdom which you live in, and rank 4 throughout the entire empire. Your benifits depends on the path you've chosen, to cater for your style of play.

Still seems a bit complicated.. but hopefully a little clearer now ;P

As for the CC, we intend to go much further. than One did in the end. Though we honour them as what could've been the most powerful and successful group Herocraft had seen.
You should put something like this in the OP. Makes more sense, imo.

Carlover1234

Obsidian
Yah he's loyal.:) Oh and he's no noob to minecraft. I think he's been playing longer than me. Since like Beta 1.0 or 1.1. He got me into minecraft at Beta 1.6.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
You are in the town. There's a reason why you are listed on the extremely sexy and large Citizen Charter.
Oh, #wakaswag. I was looking for shadowall555 and I was on my phone so I didn't catch mah name :p[DOUBLEPOST=1346565554,1346564573][/DOUBLEPOST]Looking at the hype for this town its reminding me alot of how lorien started last map. Half the server in the towns roster, tons of vets/well known players. I'm hoping this one won't turn out like Lorien(Half of us leaving and stuff). I'd really like to see an empire this map! :p