• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Happy Bday Herocraft - Bonus EXP & Patch 4.04!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Herocraft Appreciation Week! Donation titles & more EXP!
On Oct 1st 2010, Herocraft started as a small 5 person server. We have now amassed into a server that has had over 20k players whitelisted! So every day for the next week, we will be having varying ranges of EXP bonuses, from 10% to 100%, and vote incentives. Special prizes will be given out so be sure to log in! We will be holding events this weekend and some through out the week as well, so stay tuned!

We are having a special donation event where you can get special limited suffix that won't be available after this weekend is over. The #1 donor this week will be able to hand choose their title (prefix/suffix)*!

Fret not, if you just want to donate, you will get a special, limited title as well, below are the titles even if you don't get top donation this week***!

Suffix Titles > Anyone who donates at or over the amounts below:**
$20: will receive = suffix title (vip1)
$40: will receive = suffix title (vip2)
$60: will receive = suffix title (vip3)
$80: will receive = suffix title (vip4)
$100: will receive = suffix title (vip5)
$150: will receive = suffix title (vip6)
$300+ will receive = suffix title (vip7)
QcKUk.png
<-Actual in game look

The person that donates the most will be able to pick a new suffix and prefix for his titles.
[CustomTitle] Kainzo (symbols)

*: Nothing racist/me--me-ish/nostaff title/no curse word titles
**:Higher donation receives the previous suffixes as well!
***:You will also receive normal DONOR perks.

Patch notes for 4.04 here
slider.png

1. Weynard - $666
  2. MatTripp - $500
  3. Thetxlibra - $150
  4. Falseluck - $100
  5. ReedMe - $100
  6. Dragonzero39 $80
  7. iTiddlyWinx - $60
  8. Acherous - $60
  9. dragonzero39 - $60
  10. Rumblestikk - $60
  11. clwusmc - $60
  12. victim130 - $50
  13. eivindsk8 - $40
  14. Valorek $40
  15. Sourful $40
  16. Tom_Dearinger - $40
  17. llvllax $30
  18. icy125 - $20
  19. Leftovers - $20
  20. Hydroking77 - $20
  21. Dazureus - $20
  22. Symbolite - $20
  23. Dfergy123 $20
  24. ironee212 $20
  25. Dielan9999 $20
  26. rh5000 - $20
  27. NamelessFreak - $20
  28. Ladish - $10

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Wait so do current tier 7s get the suffixes? It would seem kind of unfair if someone who donated past doesn't get it over someone who happens to donate now :L . Just wanted clarity on this :p

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
Wait so do current tier 7s get the suffixes? It would seem kind of unfair if someone who donated past doesn't get it over someone who happens to donate now :L . Just wanted clarity on this :p

I don't think so. I think it's a new donor amount temp-perk, to encourage more donations even from those who already donated. And I'm totally cool with that. Us prior donors can't just rest on our laurels ad infinitum and expect to collect all rewards forever. Chief was mentioning the other day that donations have slowed to a trickle, and more often than not, don't cover the cost of the server, bandwidth, etc. Add to that, none of the staff, including Chief, get any monetary compensation for the insane amount of hours they put into the full-time job of running the server.

So, yeah, donate more, please. Keep HC from having to downgrade or do product placement.

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
I don't think so. I think it's a new donor amount temp-perk, to encourage more donations even from those who already donated. And I'm totally cool with that. Us prior donors can't just rest on our laurels ad infinitum and expect to collect all rewards forever. Chief was mentioning the other day that donations have slowed to a trickle, and more often than not, don't cover the cost of the server, bandwidth, etc. Add to that, none of the staff, including Chief, get any monetary compensation for the insane amount of hours they put into the full-time job of running the server.

So, yeah, donate more, please. Keep HC from having to downgrade or do product placement.
Yeah, this was a great idea to generate some more donations.

If I could spare it, I'd donate some more. Unfortunately I can't right now though, times are tough.

Anyway, happy birthday Herocraft, and thank you to all of the staff who put countless hours of work into this amazing community!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Will atleast some of the prize give-aways and events in game be in a good time for Europeans?

2 years and i've not even been here for one :p

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
damn, I would donate just to be cool, but no paypal, nor much money, nor patient parents to explain where 50$ just went...

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Will atleast some of the prize give-aways and events in game be in a good time for Europeans?

2 years and i've not even been here for one :p

I'm going to be hosting a variety of events during the day, which should be good for you EU types :)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Going to donate 40 - 50$ tonight I think :).

Just a quick question regarding paypal, when you make an account is it possible to use those visa giftcard things to add money to the account? If so donating would be 5x easier :p.