• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Happy Bday Herocraft - Bonus EXP & Patch 4.04!

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
Congo Ratz !!!!

Very cool my friend, congratulations on the anniversary. Glad to see HC still kicking it. Hope all is well with you and Aph. Wish I had more time to come back to play. Can't even get time to play GW2.. Catch you round!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Wait so do current tier 7s get the suffixes? It would seem kind of unfair if someone who donated past doesn't get it over someone who happens to donate now :L . Just wanted clarity on this :p
Correct - these are additional perks for those who donate this week. They will be permanent.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Going to donate 40 - 50$ tonight I think :).

Just a quick question regarding paypal, when you make an account is it possible to use those visa giftcard things to add money to the account? If so donating would be 5x easier .

Not sure if anyone saw my question, I just edited the post.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Updated list of this weeks donors! Note, if you donate $100 you get all the previous vip suffixes as well.

Weynard right now is in the lead with $180 USD

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
One more question I had. Will there be a leaderboard of any sorts for top donors this week? @Kainzo

Edit: nevermind. Didn't see kainzos post cause my phones tarded

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
So, my wife and Mine's Birthday is Oct 6th, and our Anniversary is Oct 2nd, so we usually just kinda lump our presents to each other into one for each, or one together big present. I already got her a present (3 in fact) so she asked me what I wanted. I pulled up this thread, pointed to the radiation symbol for $150, and said "that."

So, my Anniversary Present is to send an Anniversary Present to this lovely community where I have made my Minecraft home for almost 2 years now.

Once she sees the diamond earrings I got her though, she might insist I try for Top Donor, lol.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So, my wife and Mine's Birthday is Oct 6th, and our Anniversary is Oct 2nd, so we usually just kinda lump our presents to each other into one for each, or one together big present. I already got her a present (3 in fact) so she asked me what I wanted. I pulled up this thread, pointed to the radiation symbol for $150, and said "that."

So, my Anniversary Present is to send an Anniversary Present to this lovely community where I have made my Minecraft home for almost 2 years now.

Once she sees the diamond earrings I got her though, she might insist I try for Top Donor, lol.
haha... nice TheTxlibra, we appreciate it and you stay classy!