• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Happy Bday Herocraft - Bonus EXP & Patch 4.04!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I have a feeling that a lot of people are missunderstanding the term of "donating".

Just in case people were confused, like that idiot was during the DDoS issue:

• an act or instance of presenting something as a gift, grant, or contribution.
  • a gift, as to a fund; contribution.
  • offering, benefaction, gratuity. See present.
The English lesson is over for today =)

Northac

Obsidian
so.....can we get this thread back on topic? Herocraft's B-day and how awsome it is!
Love being able to both play an RPG and build my base at the same time

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Anyway.... in other news, has the bonus exp gone any higher than 40% extra yet? (For a reasonable amount of time, like, 6-7 hours?)

MatTripp

Legacy Supporter 8
Ok only thing im going to say to Graink and Itzmak is YOU do get something for being with the server for a long time....Its called a veteran title or Elite if you have been around long enough. Enjoy the item you were wanting to get :).

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
There we go, the filth has been cleaned up - further wandering off topic will result in public humiliation and suspension.

Ummm... Chief, I thought "public humiliation" was one of the kink events we were doing for the Elites, to celebrate HC's birthday. That's why we bought all that A/V equipment and rented those donkeys.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Ummm... Chief, I thought "public humiliation" was one of the kink events we were doing for the Elites, to celebrate HC's birthday. That's why we bought all that A/V equipment and rented those donkeys.

Remember, we gotta have them back by 8 when the shop closes. I don't want to have to pay late fees.

Again.

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
Remember, we gotta have them back by 8 when the shop closes. I don't want to have to pay late fees.

Again.

But the special...ahem... "Birthday Candle" being used doesn't get inserted and lit until 9pm. We're either going to need to roll back the start time (in which case the latex won't be ready yet) or we're going to just have to bite the bullet on another day's rental cost.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
But the special...ahem... "Birthday Candle" being used doesn't get inserted and lit until 9pm. We're either going to need to roll back the start time (in which case the latex won't be ready yet) or we're going to just have to bite the bullet on another day's rental cost.

Ok, just got off the phone with the rental place- we'll pay half price for the second day, but now we need to clean up the midgets before we send them back. I know, it's an extra hassle, but we can just get a couple of grey-listers to do it.

Tonight's event will be fun ;) and you people thought you felt a stirring in your nether regions LAST night.

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
Ok, just got off the phone with the rental place- we'll pay half price for the second day, but now we need to clean up the midgets before we send them back. I know, it's an extra hassle, but we can just get a couple of grey-listers to do it.

Tonight's event will be fun ;) and you people thought you felt a stirring in your nether regions LAST night.

I assumed that stirring sensation was just the gerbils.

Great job with the half-price fee. Now, about the Birthday "Party Favors." One of them escaped and ran to the police. Luckily the one they got to was on our payroll, but we may not be so lucky next time. Either we need to tighten the restraints or re-up on chloroform.

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Weynard - $666
  • MatTripp - $500
OMFG!!! You two are beyond awesome. Chief, may I please recommend these two BOTH get custom title? Once you go past $500 that's really so far above and beyond the call of duty that I'm at a loss for words. Their dedication to ensuring we all have a server to play on humbles me.

MatTripp

Legacy Supporter 8
OMFG!!! You two are beyond awesome. Chief, may I please recommend these two BOTH get custom title? Once you go past $500 that's really so far above and beyond the call of duty that I'm at a loss for words. Their dedication to ensuring we all have a server to play on humbles me.

:) I wanted to win, weynard was being a jerk ass!

But i honestly donate just to donate. I like to know the server will be around for as long as i play mine craft :).

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
But i honestly donate just to donate. I like to know the server will be around for as long as i play mine craft :).
Same here. The perks are nice, but with my financial limitations, things like these inspire me to put together the cash. I mean, why in the world would someone spend $100 on an icon unless they love the server that icon is on? :p

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Plan on donating about 60$ today. Hopefully my debit card cooperates >_>[DOUBLEPOST=1349384755,1349355800][/DOUBLEPOST]Donated 60$. Set me up with a tier 8 badge? <3