• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] VALOR [41] [Neutral]

Shadeking

Gold
I'm looking for someone who have the permissions to place pistons.
if the wiki is right i'm looking for a level 40 engineer.
if anyone is speced to engineer let me now by sending a pm to me

MrFly007

Portal
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)?-Mrfly007
2: How long have you played MC? HC?- 5 months minecraft and about less then 1months herocraft
3: How old are you?-14yrs old
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?
-I would like to join because i find it fun to be apart of a bigger picture and i like raiding. Mdperk, coolbeans, Alphesis, and acouple others found me and we talked and raided this town. I could contribute money , i am a frequent miner and could turn in a good profet. And i think you should accept me because i am funny and i lift spirits, also i enjoy raiding so i could help in intense raids.
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? Alphesis
6: What class are you? Future spec plans?-rogue. wanna become eithere a thief or a archer.
7. How often are you active in game? I am active at least 2 hours a day (school wise) and 6 hours weekends.
8: Are you ok with a 50c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) thats easy
9: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?- Yes i did indeed
10: Have you read our rules?- YES

1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)?-Mrfly007
2: How long have you played MC? HC?- 5 months minecraft and about less then 1months herocraft
3: How old are you?-14yrs old
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?
-I would like to join because i find it fun to be apart of a bigger picture and i like raiding. Mdperk, coolbeans, Alphesis, and acouple others found me and we talked and raided this town. I could contribute money , i am a frequent miner and could turn in a good profet. And i think you should accept me because i am funny and i lift spirits, also i enjoy raiding so i could help in intense raids.
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? Alphesis
6: What class are you? Future spec plans?-rogue. wanna become eithere a thief or a archer.
7. How often are you active in game? I am active at least 2 hours a day (school wise) and 6 hours weekends.
8: Are you ok with a 50c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) thats easy
9: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?- Yes i did indeed
10: Have you read our rules?- YES
Looks good now. :cool: I'll submit this to the mayor and check on final approval. :)

Just be aware that you won't have your own plot until the server allows us to expand the town. We do have an apartment building where you can have your own floor, or you may room with someone you know if they're okay with it.

I'll let you know on final approval shortly.

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
so whats up valllllorrrrrrrrrr.

we have quite the numbers! almost no room to put them haha.if only we could expanddddd.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
You know watter, sometimes less is more. We have a very quaint community, some people in the Herocraft world don't even have bread to eat. We should continue being a small, tight-knight town.... OR BUILD UP TO THE FREAKIN HEAVENS AND TOUCH THE HAND OF GOD!!!!!!!