• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] VALOR [41] [Neutral]

Shadeking

Gold
Hello!
i would like to invite you all to visit the brand new
memorial of andy2!

it's located on the upper floor in my house
just ask me and i will let you in!

andy was found dead on january the 22nd in my basement.

heres some pictures from the memorial at its opening day.
2012-01-22_15.06.24.png
2012-01-22_15.06.35.png
2012-01-22_15.30.52.png
2012-01-22_15.07.23.png
2012-01-22_15.07.26.png

ralle53

Wood
Hello!
i would like to invite you all to visit the brand new
memorial of andy2!

it's located on the upper floor in my house
just ask me and i will let you in!

heres some pictures from the memorial at its opening day.
2012-01-22_15.06.24.png
2012-01-22_15.06.35.png
2012-01-22_15.30.52.png
2012-01-22_15.07.23.png
2012-01-22_15.07.26.png
Ralle was here!
nice one shade

2012-01-22_15.24.02.png

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
If you vote once a day you can make 42c a week! You don't even have to play the game to make 42c !

If anyone can't earn 8c a week on top of that they aren't playing Minecraft how it's meant to be played!

Alternatively, you can donate 7 gold ingots per week. You can mine for like 20 minutes and find this much gold. 1 or 2 gold veins will give you this much!!

On top of that, you all should know that @Watter_Bottle and @Cerheal have donated over 6000+ coins in the short two weeks that this map has been out!!! If they can make over 3000+ per week and you can't make 50c per week you're doing something wrong

7758c To be exact, but who's counting.

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
@Roondak @DrCow @Micerbeats

Welcome to Valor! Roondak and Micer, at this time we don't have a lot of room in town so you won't have your own plot. You would have to see if we have any space left in our apartment complex or double up with someone in town. If you would like to wait until we expand and become a city, that is fine as well. Also, Roondak, please be aware that between the time you wrote your application and now, taxes are 50c a week.

DrCow, since you know FuturizeHandgun, i'll assume you'll be rooming in his house.

I'll let @Lastivity have the final say on all of this.

MrFly007

Portal
Hey i would like to join valor and i dnt no how to do it so, if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be much appericiated.

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey i would like to join valor and i dnt no how to do it so, if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be much appericiated.

Read the first post in this thread for details on making an application

MrFly007

Portal
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)?-Mrfly007
2: How long have you played MC? HC?-2yrs minecraft and about 5months herocraft
3: How old are you?-14yrs old
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?
-I would like to join because i find it fun to be apart of a bigger picture and i like raiding. Mdperk, coolbeans, Alphesis, and acouple others found me and we talked and raided this town. I could contribute money , i am a frequent miner and could turn in a good profet. And i think you should accept me because i am funny and i lift spirits, also i enjoy raiding so i could help in intense raids.
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? Alphesis
6: What class are you? Future spec plans?-rogue. wanna become eithere a thief or a archer.
7. How often are you active in game? I am active at least 2 hours a day (school wise) and 6 hours weekends.
8: Are you ok with a 50c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Mmmh...it will be alittle tough but i tink i could pull through.
9: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?- Yes i did indeed
10: Have you read our rules?-Yes i have

1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)?-Mrfly007
2: How long have you played MC? HC?-2yrs minecraft and about 5months herocraft
3: How old are you?-14yrs old
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?
-I would like to join because i find it fun to be apart of a bigger picture and i like raiding. Mdperk, coolbeans, Alphesis, and acouple others found me and we talked and raided this town. I could contribute money , i am a frequent miner and could turn in a good profet. And i think you should accept me because i am funny and i lift spirits, also i enjoy raiding so i could help in intense raids.
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft?- Jbird112233, _squiggles, keffalump, and Alphesis
6: What class are you? Future spec plans?-rogue. wanna become eithere a thief or a archer.
7. How often are you active in game? I am active at least 2 hours a day (school wise) and 6 hours weekends.
8: Are you ok with a 50c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Mmmh...it will be alittle tough but i tink i could pull through.
9: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?- Yes i did indeed
10: Have you read our rules?-Yes i have
You're missing something from the rules... please re-read them closely and reapply.

1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)?detarbilate​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? For minecraft. about a year. For herocraft, about 6 months.​
3: How old are you? 13​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you? I want to join Valor, because I want to have more friends :D. I can contribute gold and you should accept me, because i'm friendly, and i would never steal from this town.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? Dielan999,mrfreaker, barnubus, and a few others​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? Rogue, probably into a ninja or theif​
777. How often are you active in game? about a few hours each day​
8: Are you ok with a 50c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Yes​
9: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yup​
10: Have you read our rules? Yes​

Oh, I forgot.
Why did the creeper cross the road?
To blow up Steve

Please re-read the rules for submitting an app... you missed one thing from it. Please resubmit once you have it resolved. :)