• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [Umbra] {16} [Evil]

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
In Game Name: Trazil
Current Hero Paths/Specs: 65 Runeblade and 60 farmer
What can you contribute to Umbra: Leather and help with stuff
How active are you on HC: I play for atleast an hour or 2 during the week and more on the Weekends unless I have Hockey
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): I can only Listen until I get a new mic
What other towns have you been in or are in now: I have been in Wyntervale, Demonswood and I own Willowdusk
Side notes:

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
In Game Name: JupiterRome
Current Hero Paths/Specs: I have Been a lot of classes but the only one that really matters is 65 wizard
What can you contribute to Umbra: I'll pvp with u guys whenever and I will help in any way possible.
How active are you on HC I usaully play for a few hours every day unless I have hockey
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): I can listen but my mic broke
What other towns have you been in or are in now: I have been in Wyntervale, Demonswood Willowdusk, Altum And Paragon
Side notes: I don't Play League of Gaylands, Oh and I got I_love_miners to like 7 hp in a 1v1 when i was a lvl 38 beguiler

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
Current Hero Paths/Specs: I have Been a lot of classes but the only one that really matters is 65 wizard
What can you contribute to Umbra: I'll pvp with u guys whenever and I will help in any way possible.
How active are you on HC I usaully play for a few hours every day unless I have hockey
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): I can listen but my mic broke
What other towns have you been in or are in now: I have been in Wyntervale, Demonswood Willowdusk, Altum And Paragon
Side notes: I don't Play League of Gaylands, Oh and I got I_love_miners to like 7 hp in a 1v1 when i was a lvl 38 beguiler

howd that rematch go for you?

denied for arrogance!

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Jigg21

Wood
In Game Name: jigg21
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Warrior/crafter
What can you contribute to Umbra: I can contribute my wide knowledge of minecraft knowledge as I've been playing for longer than two years. I have also played on many PvP servers so I will be able to contribute my PvP Skills to Umbra.
How active are you on HC: I am fairly new to HC, but I will be on as much as possible which will most likely be a lot.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Yes, I can if I am needed to. I can talk and listen.
What other towns have you been in or are in now: This will be my first town and hopefully last town if I am selected.
Side notes:
None just that I am experienced minecrafter and hope I will be accepted.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
What can you contribute to Umbra: I can contribute my wide knowledge of minecraft knowledge as I've been playing for longer than two years. I have also played on many PvP servers so I will be able to contribute my PvP Skills to Umbra.
How active are you on HC: I am fairly new to HC, but I will be on as much as possible which will most likely be a lot.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Yes, I can if I am needed to. I can talk and listen.
What other towns have you been in or are in now: This will be my first town and hopefully last town if I am selected.
Side notes: None just that I am experienced minecrafter and hope I will be accepted.

hmmmmm

what classes do you plan to spec to?

Y

ytiggidmas

Side notes:
None just that I am experienced minecrafter and hope I will be accepted.
nuclear.......couch