• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [Umbra] {16} [Evil]

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
In death, we have a name... And his name is Robert Pahlsson. His name is Robert Pahlsson. His name is Robert Pahlsson. His name is Robert Pahlsson. His name is Robert Pahlsson.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
There's that PVP tournament the community is setting up... Had a couple people bug me about Umbra getting a team together.

JacobBurkey

Portal
Great... It's chaos-orb through doors all over again... I better revolt and get my sticky pistons to break into personal regions... Oh wait, no I won't, because THAT is illegal. Piggifying your townmates into doors is just part of the game though.

GG logic.
*cough karma cough* :3

Rolemial

Wood
In Game Name: Rolemial
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Rogue/Crafter; going for Ranger/Farmer
What can you contribute to Umbra: I can help with building and resource production; I will help with PVP although I'm not sure how useful I would be (not to say that I'm terrible at PVP, but I'm not exactly an expert in the field).
How active are you on HC: Currently very, I'm not entirely sure how active I will be when school starts back up, but I'll try to keep getting in-game to work with you guys.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): I can listen, but have to microphone access.
What other towns have you been in or are in now: None.
Side notes: Nothing comes to mind right now.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
The Chaos-Orb through doors, umbra using that against Oakenshire along time ago, Now this happened and umbra got raided from the glitch. So, Karma pretty much. It was just meant to be a joke :p

Meh, I'm still dumbfounded by the rules on this server. Chaos-Orb through blocks is deemed ok because it's a skill... Gets fixed days later.

QuantumLeap a sheep to get through an LWC door... Deemed illegal within days and a patch disables a player to be able to quantum leap animals.

Plaguebomb through glass blocks... Banned @XxSamdamanxX after he did it, despite it going on for months prior to this happening. The act becomes illegal during the time of his ban, then later deemed legal.

Piggify other players through lwc doors deemed illegal only after Delf mustered up a fix for it.

The day I found out that chaos-orbing through blocks/LWCs was perfectly legal was the day I got out my sticky pistons and reeked havoc on a few personal regions. After all, placing sticky pistons is an engineering skill, right? Just like chaos-orb was a pyromancer skill.

In case you're wondering, I've later learned that using sticky pistons to get inside a region is illegal. Go figure.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
2yx51tx.png