• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [Umbra] {16} [Evil]

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
You're excused. What's everyone else's excuse? Try not to use the words 'League of Legends', 'We need a map reset', or 'Banned From Teamspeak', or 'Hi, I'm 12.' in your explanation. Go.

Fun Fact... you can't type the words m.a.p.r.e.s.e.t... comes up as 'NO'.

For someone who hates trolling, Kainzo is pretty good at it.

Bahahaha... also noticed 'Y.o.l.o' comes up as 'Hi, I'm 12'... Kainzo is a national treasure.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
You're excused. What's everyone else's excuse? Try not to use the words 'League of Legends', 'We need a NO', or 'Banned From Teamspeak', or 'Hi, I'm 12.' in your explanation. Go.

Fun Fact... you can't type the words m.a.p.r.e.s.e.t... comes up as 'NO'.

For someone who hates trolling, Kainzo is pretty good at it.

Bahahaha... also noticed 'Y.o.l.o' comes up as 'Hi, I'm 12'... Kainzo is a national treasure.

lets talk about how some derps got inside umbra and looted rooms not owned by stds or miners. thanks kainzo for allowing beguilers to continue to exploit that piggify glitch to get through doors

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
lets talk about how some derps got inside umbra and looted rooms not owned by stds or miners. thanks kainzo for allowing beguilers to continue to exploit that piggify glitch to get through doors

Wait... what? Huh?

Just by reading that, I'm guessing that it requires 2 people? The beguiler, and a friend who he piggifies while he's hugging a door?... Please tell me it only works on doors and not solid blocks?

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
not sure when it happened. delf knows more than me. apparently they got in through one of the towers or something because someone forgot to dirt something up. and then they just piggified their way around the town.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
not sure when it happened. delf knows more than me. apparently they got in through one of the towers or something because someone forgot to dirt something up. and then they just piggified their way around the town.

Great... It's chaos-orb through doors all over again... I better revolt and get my sticky pistons to break into personal regions... Oh wait, no I won't, because THAT is illegal. Piggifying your townmates into doors is just part of the game though.

GG logic.

In Game Name:
U_Shankopotamus​
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Warrior
Un-Specd
What can you contribute to Umbra:
I am a good pvper, I enjoy mining, and can provide materials for the Hamlet
How active are you on HC:
I have just started playing again after an extended absence I plan on being fairly active though
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat):
Yes​
What other towns have you been in or are in now:
I use to be part of a town but that was a long time ago.
Side notes:
I am a former member of this server and even though I just started again I'm not your average noob​

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
In Game Name:
U_Shankopotamus

Un-Specd

I have just started playing again after an extended absence I plan on being fairly active though

Yes

Side notes:
I am a former member of this server and even though I just started again I'm not your average noob

outland breh
p.s i know this guy

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
In Game Name:
U_Shankopotamus

Un-Specd

Yes

Side notes:
I am a former member of this server and even though I just started again I'm not your average noob

we don't have enough active players right now to accommodate a new town member. deeeeeeniiiiiiiied

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
I blame inviting 15 new players that all played league of gaylends as often or more often than herocraft, infecting our town with the sickness.