• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [Umbra] {16} [Evil]

kongrave

Portal
In Game Name: Kongrave
Current Hero Paths/Specs: None
What can you contribute to Umbra: Nothing
How active are you on HC: Im banned.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Yes
What other towns have you been in or are in now: No
Side notes: <3

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Meh, I'm still dumbfounded by the rules on this server. Chaos-Orb through blocks is deemed ok because it's a skill... Gets fixed days later.

QuantumLeap a sheep to get through an LWC door... Deemed illegal within days and a patch disables a player to be able to quantum leap animals.

Plaguebomb through glass blocks... Banned @XxSamdamanxX after he did it, despite it going on for months prior to this happening. The act becomes illegal during the time of his ban, then later deemed legal.

Piggify other players through lwc doors deemed illegal only after Delf mustered up a fix for it.

The day I found out that chaos-orbing through blocks/LWCs was perfectly legal was the day I got out my sticky pistons and reeked havoc on a few personal regions. After all, placing sticky pistons is an engineering skill, right? Just like chaos-orb was a pyromancer skill.

In case you're wondering, I've later learned that using sticky pistons to get inside a region is illegal. Go figure.
You got the order a little borked there, and the Chaos Orb / Ender Pearl rampaging went on for a good couple of weeks before it was stopped. It really wasn't a pretty picture, and it didn't even get "fixed", it simply got removed.

As far as the piggify shit goes, I'm not really mad we got ganked. I follow the simple rules that every person should--cover your fucking chests. I didn't lose too much of value.

What I'm actually mad about is the fact that the whole reason this type of shit is deemed "legal" is because it's the servers job to fix it. Well, I fucking fixed piggify 2 weeks before Umbra got hit by it. It just didn't get thrown in because of the 1.6.2 update throwing a wrench in things.

2yx51tx.png
Oh wow, that must be pretty old. I've still got my derpy Alchemist skin on.

Except when we lose.
When does that happen?

It's common knowledge that Umbra is just a bunch of hackers, cheaters, exploiters and liars. Unfortunately, some people are starting to believe we are legitimate players with legitimate skill. I think a banned player such as yourself will help push our image into the right direction, and so I am all for accepting this application.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Oh, my face.

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
omg pls accept this man. @Delfofthebla
edit: omg i didnt see you already accepted him. thank you so much delf. I am so happy, I am in tears.

Last edited:

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
So uhhhh... should we start thinking about adding new members to Umbra? I get pretty bored derping around and only catching 2 or 3 members online at most maximum.

I even went as low as asking people in help chat today if they wanted help leveling. I helped a level 13 healer become a level 6 bloodmage. I'm making friends with random skyforge noobs just to keep me from leaving the server. Help meeeeeee help yoooooou!

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
So uhhhh... should we start thinking about adding new members to Umbra? I get pretty bored derping around and only catching 2 or 3 members online at most maximum.

I even went as low as asking people in help chat today if they wanted help leveling. I helped a level 13 healer become a level 6 bloodmage. I'm making friends with random skyforge noobs just to keep me from leaving the server. Help meeeeeee help yoooooou!
god help us.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5

no. never again. if umbra is a sinking ship, im going down with it. people will gradually come back now that we've updated. but unless those people come on, having new members is a big no no for me because I don't really trust anyone but the regular umbros

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7

I WILL BE BACK

lumont

Legacy Supporter 3

@kongrave Your application to Umbra has been... ACCEPTED!

JacobBurkey

Portal

plz accept me i want to get good