• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] The Vigil [Lawful Good]

• Your Minecraft IGN: theamazingcoolt
  • Past towns: none
  • What do you want to contribute:Whatever you need, I am a caster and a merchant.
  • What do you expect from the town: A safe place
  • Alignment: Good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I like to stay on the safe side and would like a safe place to stay.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
  • Your Minecraft IGN: theamazingcoolt
  • What do you want to contribute:Whatever you need, I am a caster and a merchant.
  • What do you expect from the town: A safe place
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I like to stay on the safe side and would like a safe place to stay.
Accepted! Contact Aerokii, Malikdanab, or I in game!

• Your Minecraft IGN: THEUNCHOOSEN!
  • What do you want to contribute: I am a Warrior and a crafter and am willing to work with the town to further any goals it has!
  • What do you expect from the town: a place to call a safe home and meet new people
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I like to dig and find many materials as well as fighting alongside friends, i would love a safe place in which to do so!

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
  • Your Minecraft IGN: THEUNCHOOSEN!
  • What do you want to contribute: I am a Warrior and a crafter and am willing to work with the town to further any goals it has!
  • What do you expect from the town: a place to call a safe home and meet new people
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I like to dig and find many materials as well as fighting alongside friends, i would love a safe place in which to do so!
Accepted! /msg Aerokii, malikdanab, or I(Dwarfers) in game!

Acepox

Gold
Application:

• Your Minecraft IGN:Acepox
  • Past towns: I don't remember the name, it was a big underground town much like the Moria.
  • What do you want to contribute: My shovel, my axe, my pickaxe, and my sword. My ideas, my plans, my qualities and my "Shield".
  • What do you expect from the town: Shelter, feel of community and to give me a goal.
  • Alignment: Lawful good(though it varies depending on my actual RP character, but currently I was looking exactly for this kind of town)
  • Describe yourself and your goals:A mature boy who seeks to help his community by all means, whether it be the town or the realm. Ready to lend my sword to the cause and even risk an adventurous expedition into evil's land. I have skills in architecture, being able to reproduce any theme but modern 19-21th centuries or even innovate by my own. I put a bit of RP in every game I play. I value Justice, Intellect, and Honour. I am willing to follow orders from my superiors, as I owe them my life. I am also creative; modifying or bringing new ideas to my fellows.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Application:

• Your Minecraft IGN:Acepox
  • Past towns: I don't remember the name, it was a big underground town much like the Moria.
  • What do you want to contribute: My shovel, my axe, my pickaxe, and my sword. My ideas, my plans, my qualities and my "Shield".
  • What do you expect from the town: Shelter, feel of community and to give me a goal.
  • Alignment: Lawful good(though it varies depending on my actual RP character, but currently I was looking exactly for this kind of town)
  • Describe yourself and your goals:A mature boy who seeks to help his community by all means, whether it be the town or the realm. Ready to lend my sword to the cause and even risk an adventurous expedition into evil's land. I have skills in architecture, being able to reproduce any theme but modern 19-21th centuries or even innovate by my own. I put a bit of RP in every game I play. I value Justice, Intellect, and Honour. I am willing to follow orders from my superiors, as I owe them my life. I am also creative; modifying or bringing new ideas to my fellows.
Accepted! Contact Aerokii, malikdanab, or I in game!

• Your Minecraft IGN:ScarsNStripes
  • Past towns:None
  • What do you want to contribute:Another friendly helper
  • What do you expect from the town:To be treated nicely and to have fun
  • Alignment:good
  • Describe yourself and your goals:ummm im a really nice person and my goals are to have fun level up and build stuff

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Your Minecraft IGN:ScarsNStripes
  • Past towns:None
  • What do you want to contribute:Another friendly helper
  • What do you expect from the town:To be treated nicely and to have fun
  • Alignment:good
  • Describe yourself and your goals:ummm im a really nice person and my goals are to have fun level up and build stuff

accepted! Talk to me/malik/dwarfers in game and we'll get you set up.

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
  • Your Minecraft IGN:Bfittipaldi (Bfishi)
  • Past towns: Mayor of Belegost, newerth and emberhollow
  • What do you want to contribute:I would like to help you guys vanquish evil and defend good. I also hope to be part of a nice tight knit community.
  • What do you expect from the town: A nice place to stay would be nice. Other than that not very much
  • Alignment: Lawful Good. In this sense i will not noobcamp or anything but i will try to kill people who do so.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I really just want to pvp. I'm currently residing in Emberhollow, the reason im leaving is because they are not very active and i took vigil in as a nice alternative because i know some people here.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Your Minecraft IGN:Bfittipaldi (Bfishi)
  • Past towns: Mayor of Belegost, newerth and emberhollow
  • What do you want to contribute:I would like to help you guys vanquish evil and defend good. I also hope to be part of a nice tight knit community.
  • What do you expect from the town: A nice place to stay would be nice. Other than that not very much
  • Alignment: Lawful Good. In this sense i will not noobcamp or anything but i will try to kill people who do so.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I really just want to pvp. I'm currently residing in Emberhollow, the reason im leaving is because they are not very active and i took vigil in as a nice alternative because i know some people here.

NO.

...just kidding, welcome to town!

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Accepted! Get in game with Aerokii, malikdanab, or I.

Also, everyone who hasn't been on or payed taxes get online or at least post here or create a forum conversation informing Aerokii, malikdanab, or I why you haven't been online.

Everyone has until Tuesday, July 23rd, 2013 to come online and to inform one of us(mentioned in previous sentence) that you have come online and want to stay in Vigil.

I only do this because I notice not many people online anymore and this is so we can just clear the citizen list of inactives.

Last chance for all of you tonight. Post by 4PM Central time tomorrow or you're officially out. Unless of course you joined between now and when this was posted. Or you're still marked as a citizen following the audit. Then you're probably ok.