• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] The Vigil [Lawful Good]

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Flatliner_V2
  • Past towns: None
  • What do you want to contribute: I want to build a mighty city, assist in anyway. I am a ambitious person and want to give me 110% in helping your town become a Kingdom. I prefer to build from the ground up and that's why I want to join you.
  • What do you expect from the town: A well organized team, knows the objectives and how to do them at the same time a little fun don't hurt.
  • Alignment: Willing to help others, were only as fast as our slowest person. There is no I in Team to be cheesy.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I'm an American living in South Korea so the time difference may be a factor but that could be a good thing. There could always be someone online to watch the town. Want to make this town the next Kingdom!

All looks good. Welcome aboard![DOUBLEPOST=1367847978,1367845279][/DOUBLEPOST][DOUBLEPOST=1367848043][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok! Who changed the password?

Declang

Wood
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Declang
  • What do you want to contribute: i shall contribute anything that is needed
  • What do you expect from the town: a friendly environment and safe place to have fun
  • Alignment: Good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: My main goal is to have fun and become a part of a larger friendlier group of people :)

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Declang
  • What do you want to contribute: i shall contribute anything that is needed
  • What do you expect from the town: a friendly environment and safe place to have fun
  • Alignment: Good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: My main goal is to have fun and become a part of a larger friendlier group of people :)

All seems good. You're accepted! I'll see you on the server.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
We're putting recruitment on hold for a bit now just to get all these most recent recruits settled and all. Be patient if you apply!

REMINDER: Tax day is EVERY SUNDAY and the fee is 20 coins.
(If you have just joined the town the first week is free.)
You can earn money from voting for the server! Vote on all 8 sites once a day!

Hi! I want to join the town, here is my app:

• Your Minecraft IGN: Crafterfr33
  • Past towns: Newerth
  • What do you want to contribute: Not really much. I need a good place to live. I'm able to pay taxes. I am active.
  • What do you expect from the town: To provide safety. To have active members.
  • Alignment: Neutral. I don't like pvp.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I am looking forward setting in a safe town, being able to level up as Mystic and Smith Farmer. As I said, I'm not kind of a warrior. I just want to have fun! :notch:
Edit: I'd like to see some screenshots of the town. I would be very thankful if someone could upload them.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8

• What do you want to contribute: Not really much. I need a good place to live. I'm able to pay taxes. I am active.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I am looking forward setting in a safe town, being able to level up as Mystic and then Smith. As I said, I'm not kind of a warrior. I just want to have fun! :notch:
Edit: I'd like to see some screenshots of the town. I would be very thankful if someone could upload them.

Here is a little Album:
http://imgur.com/a/Mf6iN/embed

• Your Minecraft IGN: fourtailowns
  • Past towns: FairMount, but left immediately after a town member stole my gold...
  • What do you want to contribute: As much help as I can, including building, gathering, fighting, everything really.
  • What do you expect from the town: Friendly community and good times.
  • Alignment: Uhh, neutral, I guess. :p
  • Describe yourself and your goals: Well, on this server, my goal is to reach the point where I can just have fun with people I get to know. I like to make friends, and chat with them while doing stuff that interests me. :p

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Your Minecraft IGN: fourtailowns
  • Past towns: FairMount, but left immediately after a town member stole my gold...
  • What do you want to contribute: As much help as I can, including building, gathering, fighting, everything really.
  • What do you expect from the town: Friendly community and good times.
  • Alignment: Uhh, neutral, I guess. :p
  • Describe yourself and your goals: Well, on this server, my goal is to reach the point where I can just have fun with people I get to know. I like to make friends, and chat with them while doing stuff that interests me. :p

Looks good to me! I'm happy to welcome to you the town of Vigil!

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8

• Describe yourself and your goals: I am looking forward setting in a safe town, being able to level up as Mystic and Smith Farmer. As I said, I'm not kind of a warrior. I just want to have fun! :notch:

Damnit Malik you forgot to actually accept this one!

Welcome Crafter to Vigil! send me a /tell in game and we'll get set up.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Damnit Malik you forgot to actually accept this one!

Welcome Crafter to Vigil! send me a /tell in game and we'll get set up.
Hey! Dwarfers put me on hold, If I had it my way we wouldn't have enough plots in the undercity :p

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey! Dwarfers put me on hold, If I had it my way we wouldn't have enough plots in the undercity :p

We have space that opened up in the castle proper, at least two spots inside and two spots outside the walls for people who don't want an outright plot.

• Your Minecraft IGN: rangehoplite
  • Past towns: Axiom, Newerth, Isengard, and Altum
  • What do you want to contribute: My help, my resources, and I can help any new players to town
  • What do you expect from the town: I expect a friendly and active community that will help each other and go on raids together
  • Alignment: I am currently negative innocent because I had to kill people after they had attacked me. I am looking to go good though
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I aim to master Samurai and become Proper

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Your Minecraft IGN: rangehoplite
  • Past towns: Axiom, Newerth, Isengard, and Altum
  • What do you want to contribute: My help, my resources, and I can help any new players to town
  • What do you expect from the town: I expect a friendly and active community that will help each other and go on raids together
  • Alignment: I am currently negative innocent because I had to kill people after they had attacked me. I am looking to go good though
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I aim to master Samurai and become Proper

Looks good to me! Welcome to The Vigil!

Flyguy521

Glowing Redstone
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Flyguy521
  • What do you want to contribute: A helping hand in the fight against evil!
  • What do you expect from the town: A base of operations and a team of allies
  • Alignment: Lawful Good, apparently
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I like to build, I love to mine, and I love a good town.

• Your Minecraft IGN: Adventsblood
  • What do you want to contribute: Food, materials, supplies and an active citizen
  • What do you expect from the town: A great group 'o people
  • Alignment: Neutral chaotic. lol. Im good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I want to become a farmer who can contribute vast amounts of food and resources. I will pull my weight and am eager to help out. I enjoy havin fun with friends

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Adventsblood
  • What do you want to contribute: Food, materials, supplies and an active citizen
  • What do you expect from the town: A great group 'o people
  • Alignment: Neutral chaotic. lol. Im good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I want to become a farmer who can contribute vast amounts of food and resources. I will pull my weight and am eager to help out. I enjoy havin fun with friends
Accepted!