• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] PvP - Flavia [16] (Limited Recruitment)

thebolddog

Stone
In Game Name(IGN):thebolddog

Age(must be 15+):15

Minecraft Exp:about 2 years

Herocraft Exp:just joined

Spec or intended spec:i want to be paladin

Current level:2

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.)pvp

What strengths do you bring to the town?:i am a good pvper

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):nope

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?:yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:yes

Were you referred? By who?:dingytoothpaste

dingytoothpaste

Glowing Redstone
In Game Name(IGN):thebolddog

Minecraft Exp:about 2 years

Herocraft Exp:just joined

Spec or intended spec:i want to be paladin

Current level:2

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.)pvp

What strengths do you bring to the town?:i am a good pvper

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):nope

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?:yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:yes

Were you referred? By who?:dingytoothpaste

ok you're accepted for your trial period!

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
In Game Name(IGN):Dreamcycler

Minecraft Exp: 3 years

Herocraft Exp:Slightly over 2 years

Spec or intended spec: Lostsoul

Current level:1

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Lose my souls. Steal, and borrow money, but never pay them back, ever.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Debt

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Aria

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: Yey

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yey

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Nope, dont talk to losers

Were you referred? By who?:A little Barbie.

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN):Dreamcycler

Minecraft Exp: 3 years

Herocraft Exp:Slightly over 2 years

Spec or intended spec: Lostsoul

Current level:1

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Lose my souls. Steal, and borrow money, but never pay them back, ever.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Debt

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Aria

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: Yey

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yey

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Nope, dont talk to losers

Were you referred? By who?:A little Barbie.
<3 dream, about time you came over here lol, you're gonna love the undercity

In Game Name(IGN): XxXxDarkSoulxXxX

Age(must be 15+): 13

Minecraft Exp: a year

Herocraft Exp: only a month in the last era, i'm friend with XxXmadknightXxX

Spec or intended spec: Paladin,Smith

Current level: lost 4 craft 3
What do you like to do? helping my friend in various task, doing PvP and PvE, also mining, but not for long

What strengths do you bring to the town?: im a good soldier, miner and I got some base skill in all minecraft things, except redstone

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): No one

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): no

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: sure

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: no

Were you referred? By who?: XxXmadknightXxX, that was referred by savatheflava

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN): XxXxDarkSoulxXxX

Age(must be 15+): 13

Minecraft Exp: a year

Herocraft Exp: only a month in the last era, i'm friend with XxXmadknightXxX

Spec or intended spec: Paladin,Smith

Current level: lost 4 craft 3
What do you like to do? helping my friend in various task, doing PvP and PvE, also mining, but not for long

What strengths do you bring to the town?: im a good soldier, miner and I got some base skill in all minecraft things, except redstone

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): No one

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): no

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: sure

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: no

Were you referred? By who?: XxXmadknightXxX, that was referred by savatheflava
You have a referral, so accepted, message a manager in game to get invited to the town.

In Game Name(IGN): boxter123g

Age(must be 15+):13

Minecraft Exp: 3

Herocraft Exp: 1

Spec or intended spec: Necro

Current level: 22

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Especily building and PvP with Dingy :p

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Building

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Roanoke , ThunderBluff

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: Yea boi

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: yes and yes

Were you referred? By who?: yes by ChazzaMaGazza , dylandadon123 , Dingytoothpaste

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN): boxter123g

Age(must be 15+):13

Minecraft Exp: 3

Herocraft Exp: 1

Spec or intended spec: Necro

Current level: 22

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Especily building and PvP with Dingy :p

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Building

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Roanoke , ThunderBluff

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: Yea boi

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: yes and yes

Were you referred? By who?: yes by ChazzaMaGazza , dylandadon123 , Dingytoothpaste

Accepted, talk to a manager in game for an invite.

Spicycheez

Portal
In Game Name(IGN): SpicyCheez

Age(must be 15+):18

Minecraft Exp: Got it in beta, played around for a bit before joining herocraft

Herocraft Exp: Was active on zeal, went inactive for a bit before coming back in haven. Went inactive again for a while and then recently started playing

Spec or intended spec: Lostsoul/Crafter going for Ninja/undecided

Current level:11

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy pvp, don't enjoy building too much but fine with digging out areas/clearing them.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can help out in any way I can whether it be resources, defending, clearing out areas, pretty much whatever.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): none

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: Sure

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yep, don't have teamspeak atm since I usually use mumble but I'm willing to download

Were you referred? By who?: ChazzaMaGazza

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN): SpicyCheez

Age(must be 15+):18

Minecraft Exp: Got it in beta, played around for a bit before joining herocraft

Herocraft Exp: Was active on zeal, went inactive for a bit before coming back in haven. Went inactive again for a while and then recently started playing

Spec or intended spec: Lostsoul/Crafter going for Ninja/undecided

Current level:11

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy pvp, don't enjoy building too much but fine with digging out areas/clearing them.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can help out in any way I can whether it be resources, defending, clearing out areas, pretty much whatever.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): none

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: Sure

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yep, don't have teamspeak atm since I usually use mumble but I'm willing to download

Were you referred? By who?: ChazzaMaGazza

Accepted, message a manager in game to get set up.

I think I actually remember seeing you around back on Zeal. Were you in Newerth or any of the other towns around that area?

Spicycheez

Portal
Accepted, message a manager in game to get set up.

I think I actually remember seeing you around back on Zeal. Were you in Newerth or any of the other towns around that area?
Nah I was in spire for a bit before being a mayor of a town

Adkkid

Coal
In Game Name(IGN): Adkkid

Age(must be 15+): 15

Minecraft Exp: Although I've been playing Minecraft since a month or so after the full release, I had followed the development about half a year before that in the late beta stage.

Herocraft Exp: I joined the server two years ago. However, I haven't exactly been active. I used to love to play on the server, until I had "computer issues" and was left with a laptop that can rarely, if ever, pull a second digit of frames per second. Just a week ago, however, I had saved up enough (And begged my parents a *little* bit) to get a brand new computer. So, I happened to remember that I used to play and love this server until lag got the better of me. Now I'm hoping I can get back into it again.

Spec or intended spec: At the moment, I'm still Lost Soul. However, what I "want" to be is a bit open at the moment. I've narrowed it down to Dragoon, Ranger, Pyromancer, Bard, or Beguiler. If I'm accepted, I'd probably be fine with choosing what the group feels would be the best addition to their team, unless something I see or learn about those classes in the coming days changes my mind, since I partially chose those classes due to previous knowledge when I played here two years ago.

Current level: 13 Lost Soul, 7 Crafter.

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Assuming you mean out of Minecraft, I enjoy computers. ... Yup. To be more specific, I'm interested in electronics and programming. Not that I'm particularly good at either. As far as electronics go... I suppose the most "amazing" feat I've done is to order a relatively cheap stock computer, and then replaced the GPU, fans, and PSU with old used parts from my cousin, a fellow geek. It seems to be working pretty well so far, so... I guess I'm learning. Hopefully the IT course I'm taking in my high school this year is going to get me a bit further. In regards to programming, I don't know squat, although I certainly want to. All the knowledge I have is REALLY shallow HTML knowledge, maybe a few commands of LUA(Thanks to the ComputerCraft mod), and about 4 weeks worth of learning Java through (free) online sites. So. Yeah. Maybe one day I'll actually be good at programming, since I do hope to have a future career in it, but until then, I think I'll continue being my lazy self and playing Minecraft. And other assorted indie and Nintendo games. (Anyone else excited for Smash 4 on the 3DS?! ... No? OK....)

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Sheesh. That question kinda makes me feel like I don't have anything special to offer this town. Although, I suppose beyond my shallow knowledge of electronics, I know a few small pieces of redstone. As far as potential combat goes, if its ever needed of me, I can't exactly say. I've never exactly had a "good" computer, so any PvP that I've done so far has mostly been me developing strategies to cope with lag. I've been told that I performed better than expected on my terrible computers, but my years of using a old laptop might actually be an issue. I've never had practice with "real" PvP, and although I can learn fast, I have issues breaking habits. Dunno, I guess I'll see how I turn out when I actually get to use my computer. I should also mention that I'm a pretty lousy builder when I'm coming up with the designs myself. I've been able to use aspects and styles I've seen before, however, to make some semi-decent-ish-kinda-maybe-OK builds. Frankly, I'm not that special. At the very least, I have the potential to learn what I have to. I mean, if I actually put time into learning about building and how to make stuff, I'm sure I could maybe be kinda good-ish. Maybe. Or not. Probably not.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): There was this one town I lived in when I played two years ago.... I don't remember the name, as much as I wish I could. If it helps, I remember it was kinda Nordic themed. And the only member name I remember was AburridoBurrito(Because it was an awesome name).

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope. Unless I was after I was inactive in the first and only town I was in.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: Of course. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Unless you're Kirk, and the few is Spock. Although, I could simply be lying because I want to raid your base. However, my word's all you've got.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Indeed I do.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I do have a headset with microphone, but I do not have TeamSpeak. I would gladly get TeamSpeak if it would help the team, but I'm one of those kids with incredibly and irrationally over-protective parents. I'm not allowed to speak with anyone I don't know in real life, despite what I've done to convince them otherwise. The only time I've Skyped with a person I never met in real life was a kid my age who I've known for 5 or so years on the internet.

Were you referred? By who?: Does the town list count as a referral?

If you need to talk with me about anything, (Or complain about how I wrote a rather long-winded application) you can message me in game. I'm generally online in the afternoon->late nights on weekends, and 4pm to 8 ish on week days, in the US East Coast time zone (UTC-5:00)

Edit: Been over a week since I posted this. I guess this isn't the active town it looked like it was. I'm no longer interested in joining.

Last edited:

squince22

Coal
In Game Name(IGN):squince22

Age(must be 15+): 15

Minecraft Exp: Playing for about 2 1/2 years now

Herocraft Exp: I have been in the community for around a year now but I took a break awhile back and Im starting up again.

Spec or intended spec: Wizard/Discple and Smith/Alchemist/Farmer

Current level: Lost Soul L6 and Crafter L15

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I honestly like to farm and automate farms.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am on alot and farely good at pvp when my combat class is trained. Also, I like leveling up by mining so I will bring materials into the town.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Khoas

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No I have not.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: I am.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes I do.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I do.

Were you referred? By who?: I referred by MCDerpy12.

adammplay

Stone
In Game Name(IGN):

Age(must be 15+):im 15

Minecraft Exp:Ive been playing minecraft for 3 years im good with the stuff

Herocraft Exp:well ive been playing since last year so i think im pretty good with experience im really bad healer tho i wannna go melee class

Spec or intended spec:paladin and Smith

Current level:15

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):I love pvping and mining when im bored

What strengths do you bring to the town?:I can help protect if raided or something i can help get materials

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):Apex

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):No ive never ive just left em i always get lonely

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?:YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:Yes i will accept them

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:Of course i have em

Were you referred? By who?:Mcderpy12