• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] PvP - Flavia [16] (Limited Recruitment)

Are there particular times the town is on or does everyone just hop when they can?
Also as of late I'm currently heavily involved with school and work. Both of these will clear up by the middle of next week and I should be logging regularly, everyday or at least every other day if anything comes up. Hope to catch y'all on for admission! (^_^)

Edit: Added an "o" to "or".

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
Are there particular times the town is on or does everyone just hop when they can?
Also as of late I'm currently heavily involved with school and work. Both of these will clear up by the middle of next week and I should be logging regularly, everyday or at least every other day if anything comes up. Hope to catch y'all on for admission! (^_^)

Edit: Added an "o" to "or".
I will see for a Convo Thread to be created so we can discuss this type of thing there. People can just check if we are on but I would rather not discuss times in a public thread.

MTN__D3W

Iron
In Game Name(IGN): MTN_D3W

Age(must be 15+): 19

Minecraft Exp: years

Herocraft Exp: on and off over the past year

Spec or intended spec: Merchant,

Current level: Soul 4 Craft 5.. I reset recently

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to build most of the time like houses and im good with redstone

What strengths do you bring to the town?: im a good redstone builder! and builder in general

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): no

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: sure

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes

Were you referred? By who?:

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN): MTN_D3W

Age(must be 15+): 19

Minecraft Exp: years

Herocraft Exp: on and off over the past year

Spec or intended spec: Merchant,

Current level: Soul 4 Craft 5.. I reset recently

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to build most of the time like houses and im good with redstone

What strengths do you bring to the town?: im a good redstone builder! and builder in general

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): no

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: Yes

Were you referred? By who?:
I see that you have been accepted to dawn already, let us know if you change your mind about that and we'll re-consider the application.

In Game Name(IGN): SuperLink64321

Age(must be 15+): 16

Minecraft Exp: Very Experienced

Herocraft Exp: Some knowledge, but small experience. Am willing to learn

Spec or intended spec: Berserker; Smith. Both intended. I am still a L6 crafter and L3 lost soul

Current level: 3, 6

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy being able to have a role and tasks. I am a team player.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am responsible with tasks given, and I am a good leader when needed to be one.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: I am. I am wiling to give whatever is needed from me.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: I do.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I do.

Were you referred? By who?: Savathaflava

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN): SuperLink64321

Age(must be 15+): 16

Minecraft Exp: Very Experienced

Herocraft Exp: Some knowledge, but small experience. Am willing to learn

Spec or intended spec: Berserker; Smith. Both intended. I am still a L6 crafter and L3 lost soul

Current level: 3, 6

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy being able to have a role and tasks. I am a team player.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am responsible with tasks given, and I am a good leader when needed to be one.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: I am. I am wiling to give whatever is needed from me.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: I do.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I do.

Were you referred? By who?: Savathaflava
Welcome to the town, you can message another manager or myself for coords and a town/channel invite.

Docxm7

Glowing Redstone
Game Name(IGN): Docxm7

Age(must be 15+): 17

Minecraft Exp: Been playing for around 3 years

Herocraft Exp: Been playing throughout Bastion, and was active in Haven.

Spec or intended spec: Right now I am a shaman/runesmith

Current level: 25,25

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):I would like to help construct the city, Dig, as well as PVP/PVE to help others level

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am very active and I also play in a different time zone from most, so maybe I can help promote the town to others.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Alderrath. The town had a completely different time zone for me. Which wasnt a problem during the summer. But now that school has started, I've just been sitting in the town storage doing nothing. I gave a notice to my town leader, before applying to Flavia

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: I am prepared.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes to both!

Were you referred? By who?: DingyToothpaste!

RaepSoda

Iron
In Game Name(IGN): RaepSoda

Age(must be 15+): 23

Minecraft Exp: Been playing off and on since the Alpha

Herocraft Exp: A few months, just started playing again after a break.

Spec or intended spec: I intend to go Cleric. I'll become whatever profession the town might need.

Current level: Lost Soul 6

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Build things and help with town projects.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm a chill guy who actually enjoys doing "boring" jobs like clearing out a section or building a wall. I'm decent at pvp.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Braavos on a previous map.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: Indeed

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Quite

Were you referred? By who?: N/A

In Game Name(IGN): firestyle7117

Age(must be 15+): 15

Minecraft Exp: Like 3 years.

Herocraft Exp: 2 years now

Spec or intended spec: I am currently a lost soul and crafter. I want to be a pyromancer and Smither.

Current level: lvl 7 on crafter and lvl 2 on lost soul

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy pvping, doing jobs and making money.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Good pvp skills, ( although new to the class pvp on this server ) I am a hard worker and funny dude.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Forgot ( was a long time ago)

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia? Yes I am:

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes I am

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes I do

Were you referred? By who?: No

dingytoothpaste

Glowing Redstone
Game Name(IGN): Docxm7

Age(must be 15+): 17

Minecraft Exp: Been playing for around 3 years

Herocraft Exp: Been playing throughout Bastion, and was active in Haven.

Spec or intended spec: Right now I am a shaman/runesmith

Current level: 25,25

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):I would like to help construct the city, Dig, as well as PVP/PVE to help others level

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am very active and I also play in a different time zone from most, so maybe I can help promote the town to others.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Alderrath. The town had a completely different time zone for me. Which wasnt a problem during the summer. But now that school has started, I've just been sitting in the town storage doing nothing. I gave a notice to my town leader, before applying to Flavia

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: I am prepared.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes to both!

Were you referred? By who?: DingyToothpaste!

Hey man! Glad you applied, sorry for the late reply.

Your'e definitely accepted! Contact any manager or mayor when you're on line to get them to set you up!

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN): RaepSoda

Age(must be 15+): 23

Minecraft Exp: Been playing off and on since the Alpha

Herocraft Exp: A few months, just started playing again after a break.

Spec or intended spec: I intend to go Cleric. I'll become whatever profession the town might need.

Current level: Lost Soul 6

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Build things and help with town projects.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm a chill guy who actually enjoys doing "boring" jobs like clearing out a section or building a wall. I'm decent at pvp.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Braavos on a previous map.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: Indeed

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Quite

Were you referred? By who?: N/A
In Game Name(IGN): firestyle7117

Minecraft Exp: Like 3 years.

Herocraft Exp: 2 years now

Spec or intended spec: I am currently a lost soul and crafter. I want to be a pyromancer and Smither.

Current level: lvl 7 on crafter and lvl 2 on lost soul

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy pvping, doing jobs and making money.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Good pvp skills, ( although new to the class pvp on this server ) I am a hard worker and funny dude.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Forgot ( was a long time ago)

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia? Yes I am:

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes I am

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes I do

Were you referred? By who?: No
Accepted, message a manager in-game to join.

pasta14

TNT
In Game Name(IGN):pasta14

Age(must be 15+):yes 15

Minecraft Exp:Great at pve completed game on UHC two times

Herocraft Exp:i was on the old man 1/2 year ago but started from lost souls a week ago

Spec or intended spec:paladin and smith

Current level: 21 Paladin 25 Smithing

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):Gringing and raiding and mining

What strengths do you bring to the town?: (i'm on very often) and i can defend agains invaiders and i tend to get a shit ton of gold

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):i think it was called rohmen or somthing in the last map

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): nope i pulled my wigth and some more

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?:Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: No teamspeak but i have skype and a great mic

Were you referred? By who?:DingyToothpaste

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name(IGN): MCderpy12

Minecraft Exp: Been watching videos when in alpha, been playing from beta

Herocraft Exp: Got white listed about a year ago, played for a few months, then came back yesterday but the world got reset

Spec or intended spec: Inteneded to become a engineer as I love to work with redstone ect

Current level: 5 but will go up quickly 'if' I get into the town

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to build but my builds are not consistent, some would be terrible while others would look cool.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I would try to improve the town as much as I can.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None, I was a lone wolf before

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope, never been in a town, as stated above

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: Yes, and I feel that I could bring many 'contraptions' to help the defence aswell.

Were you referred? By who?: I saw a 'ad' in the town recruitment chat channel

Last edited:

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN):pasta14

Age(must be 15+):yes 15

Minecraft Exp:Great at pve completed game on UHC two times

Herocraft Exp:i was on the old man 1/2 year ago but started from lost souls a week ago

Spec or intended spec:paladin and smith

Current level: 21 Paladin 25 Smithing

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):Gringing and raiding and mining

What strengths do you bring to the town?: (i'm on very often) and i can defend agains invaiders and i tend to get a shit ton of gold

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):i think it was called rohmen or somthing in the last map

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): nope i pulled my wigth and some more

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?:Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: No teamspeak but i have skype and a great mic

Were you referred? By who?:DingyToothpaste

Accepted.

-CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION

In Game Name(IGN): _WolfLegend_

Age(must be 15+): 14

Minecraft Exp: 4 years of pvp servers and factions

Herocraft Exp: playing for a2 days now

Spec or intended spec: wanting to be dreadknight / merchant

Current level: 5

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): pvp, build crazy things that require skill (i get bored building simple things)

What strengths do you bring to the town?: im decent with redstone, i can mine (not for long without getting bored).. im not sure really

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): first one

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: no, unfortunately, planning on getting a headset tho

Were you referred? By who?: i asked in /ch re and got msg to apply here

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN): MCderpy12

Minecraft Exp: Been watching videos when in alpha, been playing from beta

Herocraft Exp: Got white listed about a year ago, played for a few months, then came back yesterday but the world got reset

Spec or intended spec: Inteneded to become a engineer as I love to work with redstone ect

Current level: 5 but will go up quickly 'if' I get into the town

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to build but my builds are not consistent, some would be terrible while others would look cool.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I would try to improve the town as much as I can.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None, I was a lone wolf before

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope, never been in a town, as stated above

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: Yes, and I feel that I could bring many 'contraptions' to help the defence aswell.

Were you referred? By who?: I saw a 'ad' in the town recruitment chat channel
Accepted, we need an active engineer, and we can definitely help give you some direction on building.

-CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION

In Game Name(IGN): _WolfLegend_

Age(must be 15+): 14

Minecraft Exp: 4 years of pvp servers and factions

Herocraft Exp: playing for a2 days now

Spec or intended spec: wanting to be dreadknight / merchant

Current level: 5

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): pvp, build crazy things that require skill (i get bored building simple things)

What strengths do you bring to the town?: im decent with redstone, i can mine (not for long without getting bored).. im not sure really

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): first one

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: no, unfortunately, planning on getting a headset tho

Were you referred? By who?: i asked in /ch re and got msg to apply here
If you think you get get past your mining boredom and help dig the UC a bit lol, accepted.

pasta14

TNT
hey guys i think we all should give some money to phoenixso he can become a engineer... he masered crafter yesterday