• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] PvP - Flavia [16] (Limited Recruitment)

mr_craft0

Dirt
[

In Game Name(IGN):mr_craft0

Age(must be 15+):15

Minecraft Exp:1.5 years

Herocraft Exp:under a week

Spec or intended spec:warrior

Current level:3

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):fight to the death for you

What strengths do you bring to the town?:as much as i can

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?:yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:yes

Were you referred? By who?:MCderpy12

TheAvengel

Wood
In Game Name(IGN): TheAvengel

Age(must be 15+): 16

Minecraft Exp: Since Beta 1.7.3 (roughly 3 years)

Herocraft Exp: 3 months

Spec or intended spec: Beguiler|Farmer

Current level: 25|43

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Build

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Excellent building skills, and some nice farming abilities

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: No

Were you referred? By who?: MCderpy12

cambook1

Stone
In Game Name(IGN): cabook1
Age(must be 15+): 14, but I think that I'm supposed to be 15 for maturity, but maturity doesn't always come in age, because I am very mature
Minecraft Exp: I have been playing for a bit more than a year now and I'm very good and I know almost everything about minecraft, unfortunately, I am horrible at pvp
Herocraft Exp: I was playing last map and I love the heroes plugin
Spec or intended spec: wizard and farmer
Current level: wizard: level 30 farmer: level 10
What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to help people, mine, level and help people some more
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I may not be good at some things, but I am very determined and I love minecraft and heroes
Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): I was in Demonswoods last map, then I was in mystic, then sicarius, and then
Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No, I am very kind and I have never even been banned fro a server
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: I will defend Flavia and anyone who lives within it's walls
Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:yes, I do
Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: no, sorry
Were you referred? By who?: no
sorry for any typos or incorrect grammar, my keyboard is annoying and I type fast so sometimes it will react to slow to my typing

Last edited:

MTN__D3W

Iron
n Game Name(IGN): MTN_D3W

Age(must be 15+): 19

Minecraft Exp: 3+ Years

Herocraft Exp: 6 months

Spec or intended spec: Theif

Current level: 16

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Sell, and fight

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Good Humor, Person, Fun to play with, and knowledgeable

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes

Were you referred? By who?:Mcderpy12

In Game Name(IGN): Master_Of_Mad

Age(must be 15+): 16 1/2

Minecraft Exp: I have played for several years and have played on many different types of servers and different types of mods.

Herocraft Exp: I played two years ago when Bastion and the graylist was a thing. I went AFk for quite some time, but since last week I have been having fun with Herocrat and want to get the full experience by joining a town.

Spec or intended spec: Right now I am a Ninja/Enchanter (Side note: I can bring my own bookcases.)

Current level: Level 13 Ninja / Level 27 Enchanter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy strip mining. For some reason I enjoy getting the max efficiency out of mining. I also enjoy keeping thing symmetrical and pleasing to look at as I get bothered if it isn't. I also love to see things upgrade in a game. Just seeing the visual results of hard work and time is very satisfying. I also love the large scale battles. Just a two or three person scuffle in Minecraft isn't that fun. But when you have two big forces but heads, it's a lot more fun.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: An extra pair of hands is always helpful. I'm an average fighter, but I can do a lot of logistical work. I don't mind handling the grunt work. Plus I do have a good amount of things I've collected over the last week on the server. So long as I can safely get them to Flavia, I'd be more than happy to donate anything that can be useful that I don't desperately need. The same thing goes for anything that I obtain if I'm a member. Souls, diamonds, relics, enchants, anything that can be useful.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Verstad. It was an old town from a couple years ago owned by leftover.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): no

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: yes

Were you referred? By who?: no

Last edited:

16wrigb

Dirt
In Game Name(IGN): 16wrigb

Age(must be 15+): 16

Minecraft Exp: Don't know the version, but right before tall grass was added

Herocraft Exp: about one week

Spec or intended spec: Disciple or Ninja. Profession as whatever is needed

Current level: 12 in LostSoul and 16 in Crafter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I'm very good at productive builds, no so much good looking though.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I have a very good knowledge of redstone and i am a very good miner and quarrier

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): N/A

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): N/A

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes to both questions

Were you referred? By who?: Nobody referred me.

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
wow, I take 1 day to review apps and im flooded... :D yay!

in reverse order...
@16wrigb - accepted
@Master_Of_Mad - accepted
@MTN_D3W - accepted
@cambook1 - accepted
@TheAvengel - accepted
@mr_craft0 - accepted
@adammplay - accepted

All of you are accepted to Flavia on a trial basis.

Please get with myself or another manager for a Town invite. I am usually online after 8pm EST. Right now I have been play testing the new plugin so you may have to type /glist to see if i am online. :D