• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] PVE- Nevermore *Recruiting@

In-game Name?: TheGingerSnap_

Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: I was looking for a sizeable town on the pve map and after reading about Nevermore I decided I would probably like it best.

How did you hear about Nevermore?: Reading through the forums.

How long have you been on the Server?: A week or so.

What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am currently a Lostsoul/Runesmith but I would like to become a Runeblade/Runesmith

What past townships have you been on in this map?: None

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am pretty good at following directions and I am very driven when attempting to complete a project so I am not easily distracted

Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Definitely, because if the town is going to be looking out for me, then I will want to look out for the town as well.

Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: As stated earlier, I am very good at following direction.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: yes

Do you have a microphone?:yes
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:
Can you join and listen to us?: yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Unlikely, but yes.

Do you prefer PVE or PVP? PVE

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
I am a little curious as to why I was denied? I haven't applied to join any other towns on this map ever?
Apologies, i replied via my phone. You were meant to be accepted along with the other two. Your post was just incorrectly quoted :)

I have adjusted the original post accordingly :)

Last edited:

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name?: Klassic_Kombat
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: I wish to join a town on here and help as much as I can.
How did you hear about Nevermore?: Was recommended, by a person on Hero Craft
How long have you been on the Server?: Off and on for a month.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I plan on becoming a bloodmage, and either a farmer or alchemist.
What past townships have you been on in this map?: I have yet to join one.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a hard worker and will try my darndest to help build the town up anyway it needs to be.
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Yes I will try and defend fellows and felloettes in arms from the forces of evil.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: Yes I will follow instructions, when told.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Can you join and listen to us?: Sure I will if I get to know the people more first.
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes, but I do not plan on breaking any rules.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I prefer PVE and Questing over PvP. But will Pvp if necessary.

Sorry, it seems i missed your post previously :) See below for your verdict :)

In-game Name?: TheGingerSnap_

Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: I was looking for a sizeable town on the pve map and after reading about Nevermore I decided I would probably like it best.

How did you hear about Nevermore?: Reading through the forums.

How long have you been on the Server?: A week or so.

What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am currently a Lostsoul/Runesmith but I would like to become a Runeblade/Runesmith

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am pretty good at following directions and I am very driven when attempting to complete a project so I am not easily distracted

Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Definitely, because if the town is going to be looking out for me, then I will want to look out for the town as well.

Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: As stated earlier, I am very good at following direction.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: yes

Do you have a microphone?:yes
Can you join and listen to us?: yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Unlikely, but yes.

Do you prefer PVE or PVP? PVE

Congratulations, you have both been accepted conditionally :) You have been placed on a two week trial which will begin as soon as you have been given your barracks plot.

Please join us in game in our in-game channel /ch nv.

Look forward to seeing you in game :)

Welcome to Nevermore.

In-game Name?:
Sezza_Matezza

Why do you wish to join Nevermore?:
Gere has recommended this town as he is a part of it, thought it would be cool to join him

How did you hear about Nevermore?:
Gere_Stick

How long have you been on the Server?:
30 minutes or so, gere's been showing me around the spawn

What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:
Undecided so far :)

What past townships have you been on in this map?:
No

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:
I can be an active helper to the town, and gather supplies for people they need them.

Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?:
I'll try my best! However I really do suck haha. I want to do whats best for the base, and if that's defend it- then I shall do it :)

Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?:
Of course!

Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

Can you join and listen to us?:
Yes

Do you prefer PVE or PVP?
I prefer PvE because I suck at PvP :p

(Sorry for edit, used Dingdongzoom's scaffold and forgot to change the answer :p )

Last edited:

MTN__D3W

Iron
How long do I have to wait to be able to reapply since I applied for a different town. I also applied for this town after that town...

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
How long do I have to wait to be able to reapply since I applied for a different town. I also applied for this town after that town...

You applied to another town within hours of posting your application to this town.

I have no time for players who apply to any town they like the look of.

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name?:
Sezza_Matezza

Why do you wish to join Nevermore?:
Gere has recommended this town as he is a part of it, thought it would be cool to join him

How did you hear about Nevermore?:
Gere_Stick

How long have you been on the Server?:
30 minutes or so, gere's been showing me around the spawn

What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:
Undecided so far :)

What past townships have you been on in this map?:
No

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:
I can be an active helper to the town, and gather supplies for people they need them.

I'll try my best! However I really do suck haha. I want to do whats best for the base, and if that's defend it- then I shall do it :)

Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?:
Of course!

Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

Can you join and listen to us?:
Yes

Do you prefer PVE or PVP?
I prefer PvE because I suck at PvP :p

(Sorry for edit, used Dingdongzoom's scaffold and forgot to change the answer :p )

Congratulations, you have been accepted conditionally :) You have been placed on a two week trial which will begin as soon as you have been given your own barracks plot :)

Please join us in game by joining our channel; /ch nv

Welcome to Nevermore.

hugozown

Stone
In-game Name?: Hugozown

Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: I don't have a town yet and I'm looking for a nice and peacfull town.

How did you hear about Nevermore?: From the forums.

How long have you been on the Server?:Since the 12th of August.

What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I plan to become a miner and a disciple or dragoon.

What past townships have you been on in this map?:None.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I think I'm a good miner and allround fighter. I have some roleplay experience and I'm very loyal.

Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Yes, because if I have a town, I will protect the Mayor, Officers and people of the town.

Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: Yes.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: No, but I will download it if required.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Can you join and listen to us?: Yes.

If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:Yes.

Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I prefer PVE because I like building and mining over fighting, but fighting is okay as well.

Last edited:
In-game Name?: HaramirGaming
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: New to the server and seems like a great town to be in
How did you hear about Nevermore?: The forums
How long have you been on the Server?: originally I joined several months ago but was never active found the server again a few days ago
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I have not decided at this time
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: My time and effort
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE

Last edited:

Chaosangel30733

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name?: Hugozown

Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: I don't have a town yet and I'm looking for a nice and peacfull town.

How did you hear about Nevermore?: From the forums.

How long have you been on the Server?:Since the 12th of August.

What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I plan to become a miner and a disciple or dragoon.

What past townships have you been on in this map?:None.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I think I'm a good miner and allround fighter. I have some roleplay experience and I'm very loyal.

Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Yes, because if I have a town, I will protect the Mayor, Officers and people of the town.

Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: Yes.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: No, but I will download it if required.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Can you join and listen to us?: Yes.

If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:Yes.

Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I prefer PVE because I like building and mining over fighting, but fighting is okay as well.

Hugo, We conditionally accept you to the town on a two week trial basis.. I will be on shortly and can tell you what it will entail. Welcome to Nevermore =)

In-game Name?: monochroime.
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: I am looking for a peaceful community and to make new friends.
How did you hear about Nevermore?: I was looking for PVE towns, when I stumbled across Nevermore.
How long have you been on the Server?: I have only recently joined, however am quite aware of it's rules and how it works.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I plan to become a Healer, more specifically a Cleric.
What past townships have you been on in this map?: This will be my first town.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a rather good builder, and I enjoy company, as well as being able to contribute a lot of time on the server.
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Yes, I will stay loyal to the town, as I am grateful to be able to be part of a community that respects and is kind to me.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: I can install it if you wish.
Do you have a microphone?: Unfortunately no.
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: No.
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes, I am am excited to do so.
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes, I will understand that breaking rules is unacceptable.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE, as I prefer not to be attacked by other players.

Roshadus

Soulsand
In-game Name?: earpus96
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: Looking to get back into minecraft rp after being gone so long as well as knowing xexorian from back in the second map.
How did you hear about Nevermore?: Looked at the townships thread saw xexorian mentioned
How long have you been on the Server?: October 10 2011
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:I plan on becoming necromancer and Engineer if that is still a thing not sure been a while
What past townships have you been on in this map?: NOne been gone for about two or three map changes
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Old knowledge
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?:Yes because I always have defended the townships I've been in
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:Yes
Can you join and listen to us?:Ocasionally yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:Yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:pve

In-game Name?: Tyrion_Halfman
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: I've just started playing again (stopped a year ago) and I'm interested in joining a town. Favorably one on the smaller side, but growing steadily. I want to meet new people for a greater gaming experience. And I like the description of your town :D
How did you hear about Nevermore?: The forum
How long have you been on the Server?: 1 day (a year ago I played for a month or two)
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: A Necromancer or a Dragoon and An alchemist or a merchant, haven't decided yet.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Anything fom building, gathering materials, providing help to the other villagers through my profession, defending, attacking and whatever else would be required of me.
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Yes, because that's one of the main responsabilities of being in a group or town of players
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Not at the moment, but I could install it if necessary
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I actually like both equally. I like to change it up now and again :D

cloudtwonj

Gold
Lost amongst the HTML, CSS and Javascript.
In-game Name?: cloudtwonj
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: I was looking for a good town to join, and ran across Nevermore.
How did you hear about Nevermore?: As previously stated, I actually ran across the town while exploring, and thought it looked like a good town to join.
How long have you been on the Server?: I actually joined and played over a year ago, but started playing again just so recently (about the past weekish)
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Class-wise, I'm LostSoul, going to be Cleric. Profession-wise, I'm Crafter, going to be Smith.
What past townships have you been on in this map?: Nothing.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Aside from another, perhaps more active Smith, just my presence, activity and perhaps some donations.
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Will I defend it? Of course. Why? Because there's no point in a community that's suppose to help eachother if you don't plan to actually assist those around you.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: Of course.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes.
Do you have a microphone?: Separate? No.
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: Yes.
Can you join and listen to us?: Sure.
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Of course.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:
PVE for the earlier point in the game, once I reach about level 40 with Cleric, I might start doing PVP instead.

Thanks.

bibit

Iron
n-game Name?: Bibit
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: Looking for an active community with experienced players.
How did you hear about Nevermore?: Was scrolling though the forums looking for a solid town
How long have you been on the Server?: About a week, but i have been whitelisted for several months
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Currently a Runeblade, would like to become a smith when i have the money
What past townships have you been on in this map?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: experience with RPGs, leadership and wit
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Of course, because i am loyal to those who help me
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: no
Do you have a microphone?: no
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: yes
Can you join and listen to us?: Most likely?
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Doubtful i would break rules knowingly, but i would almost certainly accept the punishment
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I like both, but atm PVE

In-game Name?:lucasthestig1
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?:to build and this seemed like the perfect town
How did you hear about Nevermore?:this forum thread
How long have you been on the Server?:not but a day
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:i havent decided
What past townships have you been on in this map?:N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:i am a pretty good builder,and i hope to do whatever i can possible to help the town
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?:yes because your friends and enemys are my friends and enemys
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?:yes, at all times
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:no
Do you have a microphone?:no
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:headphones if those count
Can you join and listen to us?:yes, with no dought
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:yes, i will man up to my mistakes and take whatever comes!
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:mostly PVE

In-game Name?:Icecreamwizard
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?:I have been in the starter town for a while and is useless to me
How didyou hear about Nevermore?:I heard through BoDuhal level 60 alchemit
How long have you been on the Server?:about 4 weeks
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:I am a lvl 55 necromancer level 13 alchemist
What past townships have you been on in this map?:NHS (Newbie Help Squad) Never did anything there
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I can contribute useful potions blocks and landscapes or buildings.
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?:Yes why not? and because its a town and you should help and protect the town and its allies
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?:yes I have no reason to go against
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:Yes I also have skype
Do you have a microphone?:Yes I have a 45 dollar samsung meteorite
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:I have speakers and a headset as well
Can you join and listen to us?:Yes I can I have lots of free time
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:Yes take punishments for my actions
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:pVE I like the building and survival or resource collecting part of minecraft I like PVP but I like PVE better

BoDuhal

TNT
In-game Name?:Icecreamwizard
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?:I have been in the starter town for a while and is useless to me
How didyou hear about Nevermore?:I heard through BoDuhal level 60 alchemit
How long have you been on the Server?:about 4 weeks
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:I am a lvl 55 necromancer level 13 alchemist
What past townships have you been on in this map?:NHS (Newbie Help Squad) Never did anything there
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I can contribute useful potions blocks and landscapes or buildings.
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?:Yes why not? and because its a town and you should help and protect the town and its allies
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?:yes I have no reason to go against
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:Yes I also have skype
Do you have a microphone?:Yes I have a 45 dollar samsung meteorite
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:I have speakers and a headset as well
Can you join and listen to us?:Yes I can I have lots of free time
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:Yes take punishments for my actions
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:pVE I like the building and survival or resource collecting part of minecraft I like PVP but I like PVE better

Accepted.
BoDuhal