• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] PVE- Nevermore *Recruiting@

aphghost

Stone
In-game Name?: aphghost
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: to join a nice town
How did you hear about Nevermore?: a member
How long have you been on the Server?: a few days
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:class something supportive like cleric or druid profession farmer
What past townships have you been on in this map?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:my time and previous experiance as a farmer on the other servers i have been on
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?:if needed i will help in defense though im not much of a fighter
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?:not mindlessly i have my own opinions and ideals
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: no
Do you have a microphone?: yes
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:
Can you join and listen to us?: i can
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:
of course
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
In-game Name?: aphghost
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: to join a nice town
How did you hear about Nevermore?: a member
How long have you been on the Server?: a few days
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:class something supportive like cleric or druid profession farmer
What past townships have you been on in this map?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:my time and previous experiance as a farmer on the other servers i have been on
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?:if needed i will help in defense though im not much of a fighter
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?:not mindlessly i have my own opinions and ideals
Can you join and listen to us?: i can
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:
of course

Congratulations, you have been accepted conditionally :)
You have been placed on a one week trial which will begin as soon as you have been given your own barracks plot :)

Please note that in chat you will see name color differences when you do /ch who, those with colored names are managers/owners of the town please respect their decisions, they have powers to immediately remove anyone for not following town rules!!

Please join us in game by joining our channel; /ch nv
Welcome to Nevermore.

ace1355

Iron
In-game Name?: Ace1355
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: to join a nice town and to be secure
How did you hear about Nevermore?: recruidment msg
How long have you been on the Server?: almost 3 years
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Ninja Farmer
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a good builder mostly medevil style tows
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?:i yes because they are my town if i get accepted
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: sure will
Can you join and listen to us?: yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:yes

BoDuhal

TNT
In-game Name?: Ace1355
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: to join a nice town and to be secure
How did you hear about Nevermore?: recruidment msg
How long have you been on the Server?: almost 3 years
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Ninja Farmer
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a good builder mostly medevil style tows
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?:i yes because they are my town if i get accepted
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: sure will
Can you join and listen to us?: yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:yes

Congratulations, you have been accepted conditionally :)
You have been placed on a one week trial which will begin as soon as you have been given your own barracks plot :)

Please note that in chat you will see name color differences when you do /ch who, those with colored names are managers/owners of the town please respect their decisions, they have powers to immediately remove anyone for not following town rules!!

Please join us in game by joining our channel; /ch nv
Welcome to Nevermore.

No longer applying, two days of no reply is not appreciated.

In-game Name?: Master_Of_Mad
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: I enjoy the fact that the town is more than a giant cobblestone cube; It looks and seems alive. I have not played herocraft ever since the graylist was a thing, and I want to get back into it in full swing. Joining a lively group early on definitely seems like a win for me.
How did you hear about Nevermore?: At first I walked through it while I was searching for a place to settle down. Then I noticed it here, on the forums, while looking for a group to join.
How long have you been on the Server?: I played a couple years ago, but then I went AFK for quite some time. But I'm no noob. I know how things work in herocraft.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I would like to look into Ninja and Enchanter. If there are power gaps in your town's roster, you can notify me and I while think about filling the void.
What past townships have you been on in this map?: On this map, none. But when I first played, I was part of a town with a Vikingish name. But I can't recall it right now. I remember the leader was leftovers though. (I did some checking, and the town's name was Verstad.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: If I have spare souls to donate, I will make sure to do so. I am not a stingy person. I can also help out in any construction projects.
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Yes; Why else play on a server with faction based mods? I play these kinds of servers for the fun of working together and creating a powerful force not to be reckoned with! If I wanted to be a lone wolf, I could play no a different kind of server.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: So long as they are reasonable on my behalf, I am fully willing to follow a higher up's orders.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I prefer PvE. But I never get much experience in PvP. If necessary, I could easily get the hang of it.

Last edited:

BoDuhal

TNT
No longer applying, two days of no reply is not appreciated.

In-game Name?: Master_Of_Mad
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: I enjoy the fact that the town is more than a giant cobblestone cube; It looks and seems alive. I have not played herocraft ever since the graylist was a thing, and I want to get back into it in full swing. Joining a lively group early on definitely seems like a win for me.
How did you hear about Nevermore?: At first I walked through it while I was searching for a place to settle down. Then I noticed it here, on the forums, while looking for a group to join.
How long have you been on the Server?: I played a couple years ago, but then I went AFK for quite some time. But I'm no noob. I know how things work in herocraft.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I would like to look into Ninja and Enchanter. If there are power gaps in your town's roster, you can notify me and I while think about filling the void.
What past townships have you been on in this map?: On this map, none. But when I first played, I was part of a town with a Vikingish name. But I can't recall it right now. I remember the leader was leftovers though. (I did some checking, and the town's name was Verstad.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: If I have spare souls to donate, I will make sure to do so. I am not a stingy person. I can also help out in any construction projects.
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Yes; Why else play on a server with faction based mods? I play these kinds of servers for the fun of working together and creating a powerful force not to be reckoned with! If I wanted to be a lone wolf, I could play no a different kind of server.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: So long as they are reasonable on my behalf, I am fully willing to follow a higher up's orders.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I prefer PvE. But I never get much experience in PvP. If necessary, I could easily get the hang of it.
Sorry for not getting back to you in a reasonable time, but some of us work for a living and dont have all the free time we would like