• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] PVE- Nevermore *Recruiting@

APPLICATION:

In-game Name?: alvinlarsson1000
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: The town seems nice and a good start.
How did you hear about Nevermore?: The forums
How long have you been on the Server?: About 1 hour
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Healer and Enchanter (edited)
What past townships have you been on in this map?: Noone
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I will be online most of the time but not always and can some things about redstone.
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Beacuse i trust this town and will be happy to play on it, so yes.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: Most of the times.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Nope
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: Yes
Can you join and listen to us?: If im about to join teamspeak i cant but if im going to join the community yes, and i will listen.
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: I will take any punishments as long as i break the rules.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:
[/QUOTE] I prefer PVE

Last edited:
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: Its seems to be a nice town and a good start.
How long have you been on the Server?: 3 hours.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Healer and Enchanter (edited)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: A good builder and a good redstoner.
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Sure
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: No, sorry
Can you join and listen to us?: Very well, yes.
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: I will take any punishments as long as i break the rules.
[/QUOTE] I prefer PVE

Last edited:

360any

Wood
I am impressed by the fact that you have not applied to other towns, despite our response being way over 24hrs.

Join our in game chat channel (found in the main post) and get to know people :)

Your application has been accepted conditionally. You will be on a 2 week trial which will start as soon as you are allocated your own barracks plot.

As Chaos said in response to another app; Those who contribute and help the town grow will obviously be welcomed.

Welcome to Nevermore. :)

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: Its seems to be a nice town and a good start.
How long have you been on the Server?: 3 hours.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Alchemist and Enchanter
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: A good builder and a good redstoner.
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Sure
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: No, sorry
Can you join and listen to us?: Very well, yes.
I prefer PVE

You are very new to the server, how long have you been playing minecraft for?

Join our in game channel, which is found in the original post :)

Sorry i wrote 2 applications...

Edit one and just put -snip- :)

Last edited:

Leoking480

Iron
In-game Name?: Leoking480
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: Looking for a community that I can help.
How did you hear about Nevermore?: In-Game advertisement in recruitment channel
How long have you been on the Server?: roughly a month
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Dragoon/Smith
What past townships have you been on in this map?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Minerals, Repairing Stuff
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Yes, because it would be the least I could do in exchange for residence
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: Of course.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: No
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:
Can you join and listen to us?: In In-Game chat, yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: A good mix of both.

MTN__D3W

Iron
In-game Name?: MTN_D3W
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: I would like a safe home for my assets
How did you hear about Nevermore?: ChaosAngle
How long have you been on the Server?: on and off for about a year
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Class ( Ninja, Ranger, or Berserker) Profession ( Merchant, or Farmer)
What past townships have you been on in this map?: Applied for Dawn but they have not gotten to me in game so looking for another
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Great builder, good with red stone, and fun and I am a friendly guy
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Yes well it is my home and they are my allies of course
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Either

joeyyy

Stone
In-game Name?: Joeyyy
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: I like the fact that the town is meant to be aesthetically pleasing, because I have found myself often living in underground towns when I am on Herocraftonline.
How did you hear about Nevermore?: I asked about any towns in the /ch re chat and the recruitment macro was sent out, so I came to this thread and read up on the town.
How long have you been on the Server?: I have been on the server for a year now.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a beguiler right now, and thinking about being a farmer, I just need to buy the codex.
What past townships have you been on in this map?: I have not been in any townships so far this map.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute as a friendly citizen at the least, I love to make friends and help others out. I also enjoy supporting others more than pursuing my own endeavors. I have a decent amount of souls right now and plan to make more as I play.
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Yes, I love the PvP aspect of the game and will defend the town with my minecraft life. I am just a loyal servant to my town mayor.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: Of course.
Do you have a microphone?: No
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVP

In-game Name?: Klassic_Kombat
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: I wish to join a town on here and help as much as I can.
How did you hear about Nevermore?: Was recommended, by a person on Hero Craft
How long have you been on the Server?: Off and on for a month.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I plan on becoming a bloodmage, and either a farmer or alchemist.
What past townships have you been on in this map?: I have yet to join one.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a hard worker and will try my darndest to help build the town up anyway it needs to be.
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Yes I will try and defend fellows and felloettes in arms from the forces of evil.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: Yes I will follow instructions, when told.
Can you join and listen to us?: Sure I will if I get to know the people more first.
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes, but I do not plan on breaking any rules.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I prefer PVE and Questing over PvP. But will Pvp if necessary.

No clue to be exact but about a year and a half. Ive played on a lot of other servers before i discovered this so im not un-experienced.

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name?: Leoking480
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: Looking for a community that I can help.
How did you hear about Nevermore?: In-Game advertisement in recruitment channel
How long have you been on the Server?: roughly a month
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Dragoon/Smith
What past townships have you been on in this map?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Minerals, Repairing Stuff
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Yes, because it would be the least I could do in exchange for residence
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: No
Can you join and listen to us?: In In-Game chat, yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: A good mix of both.
APPLICATION:

Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: The town seems nice and a good start.
How long have you been on the Server?: About 1 hour
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I will be online most of the time but not always and can some things about redstone.
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Beacuse i trust this town and will be happy to play on it, so yes.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: Most of the times.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Nope
Can you join and listen to us?: If im about to join teamspeak i cant but if im going to join the community yes, and i will listen.
I prefer PVE
In-game Name?: Joeyyy
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: I like the fact that the town is meant to be aesthetically pleasing, because I have found myself often living in underground towns when I am on Herocraftonline.
How did you hear about Nevermore?: I asked about any towns in the /ch re chat and the recruitment macro was sent out, so I came to this thread and read up on the town.
How long have you been on the Server?: I have been on the server for a year now.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a beguiler right now, and thinking about being a farmer, I just need to buy the codex.
What past townships have you been on in this map?: I have not been in any townships so far this map.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute as a friendly citizen at the least, I love to make friends and help others out. I also enjoy supporting others more than pursuing my own endeavors. I have a decent amount of souls right now and plan to make more as I play.
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Yes, I love the PvP aspect of the game and will defend the town with my minecraft life. I am just a loyal servant to my town mayor.
Do you have a microphone?: No
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVP

You have all been accepted conditionally :)

You are all on a two week trial which will begin as soon as you have been given your very own barracks plot.

Please join /ch nv in game as soon as you can and get to know us :)

In-game Name?: MTN_D3W
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: I would like a safe home for my assets
How did you hear about Nevermore?: ChaosAngle
How long have you been on the Server?: on and off for about a year
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Class ( Ninja, Ranger, or Berserker) Profession ( Merchant, or Farmer)
What past townships have you been on in this map?: Applied for Dawn but they have not gotten to me in game so looking for another
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Great builder, good with red stone, and fun and I am a friendly guy
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Yes well it is my home and they are my allies of course
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Either

DENIED.

jazzDesignation said:
READ BEFORE APPLYING!
Please note that we do not accept players who apply to multiple towns in a short period of time.

Last edited:

Leoking480

Iron
I am afraid that I will have to decline, for in the period between applying and receiving the approval, I have already found a town/group/whatever I like. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

gere_stick

Dirt
In-game Name?:
gere_stick

Why do you wish to join Nevermore?:

I have recently joined the server. Not particularly familiar with the PVE system, but I am seeking a more paced out game style where I can focus on exciting new builds and not have to worry about or PVP.

How did you hear about Nevermore?:
I was talking to DavidKkz. He sent me in this direction and now here I am.

How long have you been on the Server?:
About 20-30 minutes.

What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:
Preferably a builder/worker If that is such a thing, or perhaps a resource collector. Special stones or food perhaps.

What past townships have you been on in this map?:
I have not been on any 'Townships' you speak of. I'm not to sure what you completely mean, but I have not been with any other factions/groups/towns on this server, I have just joined. (Have not really played Minecraft In about a year. But I did play on PVE servers a while back) I do strive for exciting innovative builds. I enjoy building.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:
I'm pretty flexible have been in many factions in the past. Where community work was essential to thrive. This could include things like town roads, plot clearing, wall constructions, and other processes requested by the leader such as community buildings. I'm completely suitable with helping out around the town, just make sure you ask, I will will try my best to work at an adamant rate. Although, my activity on the server may drop in the next week due to exams, Other than that I might be on nearly every day potentially free to help out when I am not completing tasks of my own. C:

Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?:
For sure. I guess I could do a little bit of PVP'ing if it is required and that is the "defending" aspect you were coming from.
BUT, If what you meant was that I would defend some;
Say in chat (Some one is questioning or perhaps doubting a fellow member)
--I'm sure if that member is already in the town they are trustworthy members--
so in that case I would place town members before outsiders (other town'y people) I would defend them/back them up. The same goes for respect. I consider respect a huge factor between members, something not to be taken lightly at least.

Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?:
Completely, I have no intentions of being a bother.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:
Yeah.

Do you have a microphone?:
Sure do.

Certainly. (I know I was not meant to answer this but I want to reassure you that I have a head set microphone and it all works fine).

Can you join and listen to us?:
Yeah no worries.

Do you prefer PVE or PVP?
PVE is better in my opinion for the more slow paced game style which I'm looking for (I also suck at PVP). The elimination of threats like invaders and abusers is also reduced in PVE.

Sorry for re-arranging the questions in an orderly manner. An issue I have is making everything look tidy, similar to a mini OCD, which does impact my builds. (Edited for clarity)

Last edited:

Chaosangel30733

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name?:
gere_stick

I have recently joined the server. Not particularly familiar with the PVE system, but I am seeking a more paced out game style where I can focus on exciting new builds and not have to worry about or PVP.

I was talking to DavidKkz. He sent me in this direction and now here I am.

About 20-30 minutes.

Preferably a builder/worker If that is such a thing, or perhaps a resource collector. Special stones or food perhaps.

I have not been on any 'Townships' you speak of. I'm not to sure what you completely mean, but I have not been with any other factions/groups/towns on this server, I have just joined. (Have not really played Minecraft In about a year. But I did play on PVE servers a while back) I do strive for exciting innovative builds. I enjoy building.

I'm pretty flexible have been in many factions in the past. Where community work was essential to thrive. This could include things like town roads, plot clearing, wall constructions, and other processes requested by the leader such as community buildings. I'm completely suitable with helping out around the town, just make sure you ask, I will will try my best to work at an adamant rate. Although, my activity on the server may drop in the next week due to exams, Other than that I might be on nearly every day potentially free to help out when I am not completing tasks of my own. C:

For sure. I guess I could do a little bit of PVP'ing if it is required and that is the "defending" aspect you were coming from.
BUT, If what you meant was that I would defend some;
Say in chat (Some one is questioning or perhaps doubting a fellow member)
--I'm sure if that member is already in the town they are trustworthy members--
so in that case I would place town members before outsiders (other town'y people) I would defend them/back them up. The same goes for respect. I consider respect a huge factor between members, something not to be taken lightly at least.

Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?:
Completely, I have no intentions of being a bother.

Yeah.

Sure do.

Certainly. (I know I was not meant to answer this but I want to reassure you that I have a head set microphone and it all works fine).

Yeah no worries.

PVE is better in my opinion for the more slow paced game style which I'm looking for (I also suck at PVP). The elimination of threats like invaders and abusers is also reduced in PVE.

Sorry for re-arranging the questions in an orderly manner. An issue I have is making everything look tidy, similar to a mini OCD, which does impact my builds. (Edited for clarity)

Welcome to Nevermore. We do a 2 week trial basis.. Just to see if people are actually wanting to be a part of the town. All we ask is you help and contribute =) Never a lot.. Just enough to help the town grow. Talk to me or Jazzdesignation in game. =) @JazzDesignation Right Jazz?

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
I am afraid that I will have to decline, for in the period between applying and receiving the approval, I have already found a town/group/whatever I like. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.
I did wonder if you had, but you havent applied to any more on the forums so assumed not.

Good luck with you ventures :)
Welcome to Nevermore. We do a 2 week trial basis.. Just to see if people are actually wanting to be a part of the town. All we ask is you help and contribute =) Never a lot.. Just enough to help the town grow. Talk to me or Jazzdesignation in game. =) @JazzDesignation Right Jazz?

Sure :)

In-game Name?:
Dingdongzoom

I have recently rediscovered the server through the immortal 'gere_stick'. Since he is one of my friends, I would only see it right in joining him and your town.

Gere_stick told me

Not long, but did have quite a long time a while ago, and somewhat familiar with the concept of the server

I'm really quite undecided, a few take my interest... The ranger idea seems most appealing to me thus far.

No I have not

I can be a loyal and respectful part to the town. I can follow through many commands that people may give me, including mining, farming, building etc. My knowledge of the Minecraft itself is quite extensive, and can quickly pick up any kind of plugins that the server itself has. I also tend to be very giving with resources, and always strive to be self sustaining with food etc.

Yes! I have no trouble defending against those who attack! I don't normally have issues losing stuff either, so I'm willing to give it my all to defend the town or the allies.

Of course!

Yes indeed

Yes indeed

Always

I do not have a preference. I can do both fine.

(Sorry I kinda copied gere's layout, I just snagged his questions and answered myself)

-Ding

Chaosangel30733

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name?:
Dingdongzoom

I have recently rediscovered the server through the immortal 'gere_stick'. Since he is one of my friends, I would only see it right in joining him and your town.

Gere_stick told me

Not long, but did have quite a long time a while ago, and somewhat familiar with the concept of the server

I'm really quite undecided, a few take my interest... The ranger idea seems most appealing to me thus far.

No I have not

I can be a loyal and respectful part to the town. I can follow through many commands that people may give me, including mining, farming, building etc. My knowledge of the Minecraft itself is quite extensive, and can quickly pick up any kind of plugins that the server itself has. I also tend to be very giving with resources, and always strive to be self sustaining with food etc.

Yes! I have no trouble defending against those who attack! I don't normally have issues losing stuff either, so I'm willing to give it my all to defend the town or the allies.

Of course!

Yes indeed

Yes indeed

Always

I do not have a preference. I can do both fine.

(Sorry I kinda copied gere's layout, I just snagged his questions and answered myself)

-Ding

Hello.. Seen your app. I have just got off work, so it might be morning before I can actually focus enough to read it xD but I dont see an issue.. @JazzDesignation