• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet][OS] Camelot [7]*Under New Lordship*

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
After 53 hours at work this week, I have today off. I technically just got off of work (I work the night shift.) I'm gonna get some sleep, but I'll be on later today fellas. I'll also review apps and clear space for more citizens when I wake up. Sleeeeeep time, so very very tired.

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
PROJECT: KINGDOM WALLS; UPDATE

Second section of the Kingdom wall is done.

fn0p.png

Optional Tasks for Citizens:

1. Gathering Oak and Spruce Wood from warshard.

2. marking the real kingdom border with dirt.

For more information on how to help contact me in the forum or in game.

GhostOmar

Gold
In Game Name(IGN): GhostOmar

Age(must be 15+): 27 / 3 / 1998

Minecraft Exp: I bought Minecraft in April 2010. Since then I have played actively and I would consider myself a professional who knows a lot about all paths of Minecraft. I am a good imagination which allows me to build nice structures and design it's insides. I am a bad player versus player though due to the low frame rates I play on (45 - 60) and the high latency I have ( 250ms ) but hopefully that will fix soon when I get a new processor.

Herocraft Exp: I joined Herocraft in December 2012. I played with my real life friends as a party for a while on this server. This party has been abandoned but may be re united due to Shehab19's revitalization.

Spec or intended spec: I am a Alchemical Cleric.

Current level: Cleric level 48 and Alchemist level 35.

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to build and fight foes with unstoppable tactics and great force.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I come and join the town with the might of aid. I bring on the rarely chosen paths in Herocraft; the Cleric. I come to heal in fights.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): I was in Old Camelot until it was abandoned.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Clearly yes.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Yes.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Yes.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes.

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN): GhostOmar

Age(must be 15+): 27 / 3 / 1998

Minecraft Exp: [...]

I have been authorized to accept your application. Welcome to Camelot @GhostOmar for now on let thyself be known as Sir. GhostOmar.

Get in touch with me ingame so we can set you up at Camelot. I'll be on in an hour or two.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Two days off in a row, I must be dreaming. See you guys in game a lot the next two days :D

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
NOTIFICATION TO ALL CITIZENS OF CAMELOT:

Citizen Swordsgage has been banned from the server permanently due to usage of ilegal client mods (X-Ray) and stealing from a citizen of Newerth. Consecuently his possessions are now the property of the town. All his stuff is accounted for and entrance to his room/ removal of his goods is prohibited, since they belong to the town.

The stolen goods have been returned to his rightfull owner and restitution has been made in the name of Justice and to regain the Honor of Camelot that had been stained by these despicable actions.

I Issue a warnig to all Citizens, that independently from the Server policies on hacking/ stealing, Camelot does not tolerate its citizens to execute such actions. Also, stealing from a citizen of the Kingdom will be treated as if the goods were stolen from a citizen of Camelot.

I hope to speak for all of you when I say that none of the current citizens will put Camelot in such a situation never again.

Long Live Camelot, and the Order of the Rising Sun.

MagikCardz

Gold
NOTIFICATION TO ALL CITIZENS OF CAMELOT:

Citizen Swordsgage has been banned from the server permanently due to usage of ilegal client mods (X-Ray) and stealing from a citizen of Newerth. Consecuently his possessions are now the property of the town. All his stuff is accounted for and entrance to his room/ removal of his goods is prohibited, since they belong to the town.

The stolen goods have been returned to his rightfull owner and restitution has been made in the name of Justice and to regain the Honor of Camelot that had been stained by these despicable actions.

I Issue a warnig to all Citizens, that independently from the Server policies on hacking/ stealing, Camelot does not tolerate its citizens to execute such actions. Also, stealing from a citizen of the Kingdom will be treated as if the goods were stolen from a citizen of Camelot.

I hope to speak for all of you when I say that none of the current citizens will put Camelot in such a situation never again.

Long Live Camelot, and the Order of the Rising Sun.
Well put friend. Oh btw I'm back

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Hey guys, been real sick these past few days, I hope to be on more soon :(

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
CITIZEN AUDIT.

It has come to my attention that some citizens may be inactive.

In order to be able to know for sure who is active and who is not, I would like all the CItizens of Camelot to message me privately throught this Forum in the next 7 days.

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
I was fidgeting around with photoshop and decided we could use a Coat of Arms/Logo for Camelot.

Here is a design I came up with:

32fp.png

Please don't forget to comply with the Citizen Audit and message me.

Last edited:

Shehab19

Iron
im active
CITIZEN AUDIT.

It has come to my attention that some citizens may be inactive.

In order to be able to know for sure who is active and who is not, I would like all the CItizens of Camelot to message me privately throught this Forum in the next 7 days.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I'm alive! I swear XD I'll be on tomorrow and the next day, finally got some off time to play :D Been working 7 straight plus being sick hasn't left much time for herocraft :p