• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet][OS] Camelot [7]*Under New Lordship*

Shehab19

Iron
In Game Name(IGN):Shehab19
Age(must be 15+): 15
Minecraft Exp: im addictid if thats what you mean. had mine craft for atleast 2.5 years i guess.

Herocraft Exp: lvl 30 wizard lvl 28 enchanter played hc for a while now

Spec or intended spec: wizard

Current level: 30

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like building interior and exterior stuff. I also like helping people out. and defending the town would be cool

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am a good builder as well as an enchanter which everyone can benefit from. I am also an active player so I can keep watch over town and make sure no one attacks.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): I was in camelot before but i was grounded for around a month.. true story.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): never.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes I do.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Yes.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Yes.
Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes I do.

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
You will be forever missed @Dreamcycler :( (and forever welcome at Camelot!)

I think we can all agree that Sir @JORIZQUI has done more and is the most deserving of SiC of Camelot!
Thank you Dream for all your contributions, and everyone please congratulate Sir Jorizqui on his newly appointed position :cool:

I am Honored to be deemed worthy of such trust. I hereby vow to serve Camelot to the best of my abiity.

Onf

Wood
Hoping to join Camelot so I can build with my friend, richfish57.

In Game Name(IGN): Onf

Age(must be 15+): 22

Minecraft Exp: Been playing since Alpha, ran my own server while at Uni.

Herocraft Exp: Only just started but learning fast

Spec or intended spec: Warrior (dragoon) , probably smith (haven't decided)

Current level: Warrior -5 Crafter -15

What do you like to do? : Overly elaborate builds, some PvP

What strengths do you bring to the town?: My build style is more medevil and classic build rather than modern, so i hope id fit in :D

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None on the server :(

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope, Im squeaky clean

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Behave, defend the people and town, harvest items for the people!

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: My sword is yours!

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Im a honest hard working gentleman, that will fight for the people and never moan about it :D

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yep

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
Citizens of Camelot.

The time has come for you to prove you ment what you all wrote in you applicatons about beeing collaborative and helpful.
A project to construct a Kingdom wall is beeing developed as you read this. The Idea so far is to build a wooden palisade around the Kingdom borders, as a marker of our territory an some level of protection against unwanted guests.

A project of such magnitude is not something one or two players can do alone. Therefore I call upon you to help, For Camelot and the OS.

We will need the following materials:

1. Oak Wood
2. Spruce Wood

the best option is to make trips to Warshard where a plugin is operating that makes entire trees fall down when you chop of the botttom woodblock. I will be setting up chests in the Great Hall labeled "oak wood" and "spruce wood".

Feel free to go in groups or alone, I will assemble groups whenever I am online.

As soon as we have enough materials and all the details of the construction are cleared I will assemble building teams (priority to those citizens who helped get the materials) and we will start building the palisade. Please, do not build until I give permission to do so, for if you do whatever you build will most likely have to be taken down wich means more work + frustration.

Here is the Design that may very well be the definitive, it may still be changed in some ways though.

FRONT:

lv9.png

BACK:

zlkp.png

So what say you, citizens of Camelot, will you stay true to your vows and step forth to help your Town and Kingdom?

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
Be advised, the spruce forest just outside camelot is intentionally placed, and is NOT to be used as material for this project.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Welcome to Camelot @Onf ! I dub thee Sir Onf, glad to have you aboard :D Get with me in-game and we'll get you set up at Camelot.

About the Kingdom projects, I'll be helping as much as RL allows. I'll be on this Sunday during normal-ish hours and aiding in assembling groups for gathering. I'll also try to get on late night and start designating some areas for above ground farms (I'll be talking with Commander Jorizqui about this one.) We hope that everyone can contribute in whatever ways possible, thanks for all the on-going help, and I look forward to what we can accomplish! I still stand by my offer in assisting Knight-Citizens in speccing, just get with me either in-game or via forums and we'll make it it happen.

FOR CAMELOT!

SwordsGage

Dirt
Congratz @JORIZQUI on your new position :) I'll be active after my china trip.
Glad to hear from you, Magik! Have fun on your trip, hope to hear from you again real soon.

I am Honored to be deemed worthy of such trust. I hereby vow to serve Camelot to the best of my abiity.
Congratulations on your position, @JORIZQUI ! I know I properly congratulated you in-game, but it feels right to repeat that, here on the forums. :D

As for the construction idea, I like it a lot. I'm wondering if it would be slightly taller, and what exact blocks were used; However, I'm fully aware that this idea is subject to change. Of course, I'll be gathering as much wood as possible (Easy task, having the Overgrowth skill)

ALSO, On an off-topic note.
As of 8/22/13, I have reached level 20 warrior and chose my path as... Paladin!
I gave it much thought, considering I wanted to be Dragoon at first, then leaned towards Samurai or Paladin... It was a tough decision. But I'll be the "meat shield" of the town for as long as I stay as Paladin ;)

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
UPDATE ON PROJECT KINGDOM WALLS:

Citizens of Camelot progress has been made. I am proud to say, that Camelot is responsible for the building of the first section of Kingdom wall, right outside Camelot itself. I also would like to congratulate Knight @SwordsGage who showing great skill helped me do said section.

The following tasks are pending in the near future:

1. Gathering wood: going to warshard and collecting oak and spruce wood.

2. Building section 2 of the wall. (Only to be done whyle I am online so I can supervise the building and take care of the gatehouse).

Here is a pic SwordsGage took :

Cammy1_zps3dae640d.png

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Great work on the wall guys, looks awesome (looks even better in-game :D) Grats @SwordsGage on speccing, let me know if you need any gear/coin to help you level. I've been working my face off RL this week, but I'll be on more later tonight and tomorrow, finally got an off day :D. I'm super impressed with all the hard work and Camelot is so awesome to just walk through and marvel at. As always, let me know if anyone needs anything, I've been on late at night farming when most of you are asleep :p I'll be clearing out a few apartments this weekend as well, to help make space for new faces. I know I've been promising to get those beacons working, but I swear I'll have them done by Sunday :cool:

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
PROJECT: KINGDOM WALLS

@SwordsGage , I have allready set the foundations for the next section of the wall. You are authorized to build it if you like. Also, you are free to get any help from other citizens you like, I trust you to explain to them what they have to do. Leave the Gatehouse to me though, The tower you can build if you want, it's supposed to be like the tower in the other section.

If you need anything message me on the forum.

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3

congrat on being SiC damn I'm jealous :p

I have some free time today, so I think I'll stop by and help get some wood, always nice to actually DO something in Camelot ^ ^

In Game Name(IGN): pvmultralisk

Age(must be 15+): 19

Minecraft Exp: a year or so mainly on 360

Herocraft Exp: two weeks

Spec or intended spec: SwordsGage

Current level: 4

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): i like to mine and build occasionally

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm friendly happy to help others

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): none

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): no

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: yes

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Yeah ofcourse

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: ofcourse

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: yes

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
congrat on being SiC damn I'm jealous :p

I have some free time today, so I think I'll stop by and help get some wood, always nice to actually DO something in Camelot ^ ^

Thank you sheep.

Getting wood is always a task we are going to need to do for the forseable future. Another task, although a quite boring one is to mark the actual Kindom territory frontier with dirt. It consist in goind block for block and marking the first block of Kindom land every time from pylon to pylon. We need this so I know where to put the wall