• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] One - Communist Collective [Neutral]

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Mwahahaha @Dielan9999 Alex will be killing you instead of trading with you now XD.

I'll just hide in my big purple castle anyway like I always do lol

Oh btw Greek thanks for sparing my enderpearls that one time you got through one of NM's doors (Shnip is never gonna live that one down lol) I'm trying desperately to hoard them for when I get hellgate in about 19 levels :p

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
All my love for the CC, it's too bad that you got stolen from like that. Gotta stay selective, I suppose.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Wait CC didn't completely disband?! That might explain the "Ban for 3 days - Griefing" Thing I got ^_^

Even if a town disbands, you cannot simply destroy everything.....You need to place claim signs and attempt to claim the area/building/buildings. Each takes a week waiting period to see if anyone replies to your claim, and then you can tear down structures.

The CC even still has a region. If it has a region, it is still technically a town or a donor area, neither of which you can claim and destroy until the region is removed by an admin.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
I think he is Death030 - If he is then we had talked about salvaging it and performed the act [Death, Dan, and I]. The action was approved by the 'Council' [The remaining 2 members of it at that point], so it was actually town sanctioned if he is Death. I don't know who would have reported you for griefing, though.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
I think he is Death030 - If he is then we had talked about salvaging it and performed the act [Death, Dan, and I]. The action was approved by the 'Council' [The remaining 2 members of it at that point], so it was actually town sanctioned if he is Death. I don't know who would have reported you for griefing, though.
I reported the griefing. Just logged on, heard about the issue, found our front gate and lots of things gone... I assumed the people who broke off from our town did it in an act of stupidity. I was mad. No idea why we were "salvaging" the shit though. The lapis I can see; the whole front gate, not really.

I'm positive that Cultic is Death, and I'm sorry dude :( hopefully you get back soon!

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Still im tired of random bans.

Not a random ban, really. There was a lot of inter town turmoil for a bit there, and right after the entire front of the town is destroyed. I saw the gate and it looked greifed to hell to me. Not like certain blocks were taken or that the entrance was widened or something, but just that random blocks were broken all over around it. A town member logged on, saw the same as I did, and reported it. Pretty clean case of "greifed and banned", but happened to be a mistake.

Whether the ban is up or not though, I would sort it out with the staff so that he does not have a black mark on his profile now that should not be there. Pretty easy situation to rectify, and it is better that a possible griefer was banned before they could do it again rather than wait for the mayor to get on and confirm if it was or not, giving them time to cause more potential trouble.