• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Mith ~Recruiting~

Starkillah

Legacy Supporter 2
Name: Starkillah
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: Minecraft Summer of 2012, Herocraft August 8th, 2011
How did you hear about Mith? Barney
Class/Profession? Level 8 Lost Soul (intent on being Dragoon or Ninja)/ Level 18 Crafter (intent on being Smith)
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): In order of interest, PVP, Adventuring, and Building.
Why do you want to join?: Because i like the mature atmosphere and tight knit outfit you have here.
Do you agree to follow all town rules? Sure.
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: Enlight, to join you guys. Just wasnt the right shoe to fit.
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Yes/Yes
Tell us about yourself!!: Mature, Sarcastic, and like to PvP. Ive been playing on HC since zeal, mostly to just mess around, then i got into PvP with the TC , went into hiatus on League and now im back to enjoy some HC and mess around. Its like a whole new server.

Last edited:

qpByte

Dirt
Name: qpByte
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: I've been playing Minecraft for two years or so. I've only just started playing Herocraft.
How did you hear about Mith? The re channel.
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) 1 Lost Soul, 1 Crafter. I don't know what classes I intend to be.
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): I like mining and building.
Why do you want to join?: The 18+ age requirement really pulled me in, it's nice having mature people around you.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: Yes.
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?:
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: I don't have a mic but I can join TS and hear people.
Tell us about yourself!!: I used to build a lot on single player. I also really like ice skating, I've done it since I was a kid.

Name: Warforged_Hunter
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: Minecraft Since Alpha 1.3 / Herocraft roughly 2 weeks
How did you hear about Mith? PurpleDragonfly
Class/Profession? 17 Lost Soul/ 15 Crafter-------- Intend to be Ninja/Smith
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): Mining Pve
Why do you want to join?: seems like a nice town and Barnubus and Purple are kind and helpful
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: Yes I do.
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: N/a
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Already Joined
Tell us about yourself!!: I'm online as much as possible when not workinf/Helping friends on GTA Online.

vonengal

Dirt
Name: Vonengal
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4 months Herocraft?:brand new
How did you hear about Mith? while joining heromine
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) rogue, merchant
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): building, mining, enjoying minecraft with a group of good people
Why do you want to join?: I would enjoy a good group of people to enjoy the online world of minecraft.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: yes
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: none, im super new
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: yes, when I find the thing :)
Tell us about yourself!!: I've been married for seven years, with three children. Two girls and a little boy. I live in anchorage, Alaska. I don't live in a igloo. its silly but people ask a lot. I've just joined the army national guard. I enjoy online games such as wow, star wars, and most things online. I love art, drawing, and making things with my hands. I like reading. so yea that's me. Feel free to ask me anything.

Tremlin

Wood
Name: Tremlin
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: Since Beta. 1 Day.
How did you hear about Mith? SirIntegra told me about the server and town.
Class/Profession? Level 1. Intended Miner
What is your primary interest in Herocraft?: PvE, mostly terraforming.
Why do you want to join?: SirIntegra wanted me to join the server/town.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: Yes.
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: None.
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: No/Yes, but I use my speakers for other things while I play, so it would not be all that useful.
Tell us about yourself!!: My name is Tremlin. I enjoy methodical elimination of disorderly natural landscape and rearranging it into carefully planned and well-lit grids, and/or tending to carefully arranged birchwood forests. I have no penchant to violence or confrontation of any kind (unles it's mobs getting in the way of my work), and have minimal-to-no tolerance for being in the middle of such.

Iseradore

Legacy Supporter 6
Not declining so really, but i'm just not sure you would really be a good fit here man. It actually sounds more like you would be interested in playing on the Shrine map which is coming soon and will be pve and building only, with no pvp. Our town does get a fair bit of confrontation regularly and i'm afraid you would like be swept up in that at some point. Sorry it took me so long to reply.

Babibab

Legacy Supporter 4
Name:Babibab
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: minecraft, 2years. Herocraft, a week.
How did you hear about Mith? Iseradore invited me.
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) 14 Lost soul and 28 crafter for now, but will go engineer, don't know about lost soul yet.
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): Building and making it to the top.
Why do you want to join?: This town will provide me with good protection and a place to trade and sell to further it's devellopment.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: Yes
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: None
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Nope
Tell us about yourself!!: I'm pretty good at building; have been head architect on two server in the past. Came to herocraft to get a good rpg feel while taking my building skills to survival.

Name: RoyaltyUnleashed
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: 1 month. 2 weeks
How did you hear about Mith? Downfall325
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) Ranger 8 Crafter 17 undecided yet
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.):
Why do you want to join?: Iseradore makes me hawt.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: I agree
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: None
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Yea
Tell us about yourself!!: I like guns and killing things.

downfall325

Legacy Supporter 6
Name: IG downfall325 RL Ronnie
How long have you been playing Minecraft a few years Herocraft? 3 weeks?
How did you hear about Mith? Ise was helping me with engineering and mentioned it :)
Class/Profession? Wizard Engineer
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? Lvling to max level in both wizard/engineering. Hoarding mass amounts of resources and building pretty / secure structures to hide my epics. ;)
Why do you want to join?: A games more fun with friends. I feel like Mith is the place i need to be on this server.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: yep
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: none
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: yes, of course! It's hard to talk sometimes due to baby language goo goo gagas but i'll make you laugh when i can :)
Tell us about yourself!!: I'm a 29 year old father of two. I work from home. I love computers, designing them, building them, fixing them. I tinker Server maintenance, Seo, programming in various languages. In my past life i sold advertisements for an online blog that took me down the wrong road in life haha. I read alot of blogs and online publications I like to keep up to date with news and technology. I've played world of warcraft, league of legends, and tons of games on the 360 / one.

Name: Kvothe_Lost
How long have you been playing minecraft? Herocraft?: Minecraft: 2 years Herocraft: a few days
How did you hear about Mith?: when I got on to herocraft
Class/ Profession: seeing as im new I have none but my first choice will be merchant.
What is your primary interest in Herocraft: I'm a merchant at heart so that is what I plan on striving towards doing.
Why do you want to join: I've talk to a few people and they seem pleasant and the town seems interesting.
Do you agree to follow all the town rules?: Yes
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave: I tried a few small town servers but they had only 2 or 3 people so my shops had very little impact.
Do you have a mic/Can you join TS: not at the moment but if you give me a link or program to download I'm sure I can remedy that.
Tell us about yourself!: Im pretty laid back about the game, I like interacting with the community and joining towns, give me a shop and some stock and Ill be content. I play when I can which is to say usually late at night because I am working and going to college. And as my name shows I am a huge fan of the KingKiller Chronicles.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello I am ArchCeaser, Highlord of The Order and The Librarian of the Chroniclers. I am looking to take down a record of all the towns, kingdoms, guilds and other significant periods in history and you are next on my list. What do i need from you?

Date/Map of founding.
is this the first map the town has existed, or has its named changed over time.
alignment.
who founded the town, list of major council members and mayors.
a nice description of your town, what it is built with etc.
General history/lore info, the more the better.
significant alliances, wars you may have been a part in.
anything else you think is important to your town's lore

Edit: Please send me this info via a convo, feel free to add the higher ups of your town so all info can be accounted for.

Last edited: