• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Mith ~Recruiting~

YOR963

Wood
Name:YOR963
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: 6 years / started herocraft this week
How did you hear about Mith? Recruitement channel
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) Want t to be a ranger, i'm 13LS/5C for now
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): All of this, but i would prefer pvp a little.
Why do you want to join?: Mature clan. I want to play with good people.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: Yes
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?:
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Yes
Tell us about yourself!!: I believe in the power of group. As a veteran gamer, i like to play with experienced people that i can trust blindy as teammate and that why i'm interested in your town. I'm a reliable soldier that will carry on any mission it was given. My spoken english isn't perfect but i will try my best during group actions, at worst, i'm confident that i can do lot by myself (ranger = tracker, assassin, stealth).

Name:MURDERFACE0082
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 days Herocraft?:1 hour
How did you hear about Mith? My great friend Democaliber told of this town.
Class/Profession?not sure yet still learning about the classes and professions.
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? I'm interested in all of it. Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.
Why do you want to join?: I want to be an produtive member of this town and play with Democaliber and the other members.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?:Yes absoletuly
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?:None this would be my first.
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?:Yes i do.
Tell us about yourself!!:Well my great friend Democaliber told me about it, he sent me a few links to the game and i was hooked so i went out and bought it. I want to help make this town even greater then it is. I would like to add my worth to this family with my can do attitude, hard work and determination to be a better player and asset to this town and family.

Jebatiz

Dirt
Name: Jebatiz
How long have you been playing Minecraft? A year. Herocraft?: 3 Days.
How did you hear about Mith? Checked Forums.
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) 15 Lost Soul / 15 Crafter. I plan on becoming a Ranger, and as for profession I'm not sure ( was thinking of Farmer) but whatever you guys need I'll be.
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): Building (made town in pixelmon, screenshots below), PVP, and PVE, but mainly just having a good time with people.
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking to enjoy myself, and I have found that when you work with a team towards a common goal it is always more enjoyable than going alone.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: But of course.
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: This would be my 1st
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: I don't have a mic, but that could change later on.
Tell us about yourself!!: I enjoy sunsets and longs walks on the beach, but really I am mainly looking for a group I can really be apart of. Willing to do my part in raiding, defending, hunting mobs, or building. I enjoy the challenges that PvP offer be it going in for the kill or defending the base.

Attachments

• 2014-02-06_12.03.57.png
    2014-02-06_12.03.57.png
    288.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 2014-02-06_12.04.02.png
    2014-02-06_12.04.02.png
    337.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 2014-02-06_12.04.19.png
    2014-02-06_12.04.19.png
    278.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 2014-02-06_12.04.26.png
    2014-02-06_12.04.26.png
    263.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 2014-02-06_12.04.35.png
    2014-02-06_12.04.35.png
    300.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 2014-02-06_12.04.42.png
    2014-02-06_12.04.42.png
    275.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 2014-02-06_12.04.47.png
    2014-02-06_12.04.47.png
    350.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 2014-02-06_12.05.59.png
    2014-02-06_12.05.59.png
    402.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 2014-02-06_12.06.12.png
    2014-02-06_12.06.12.png
    494.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 2014-02-06_12.06.25.png
    2014-02-06_12.06.25.png
    629.1 KB · Views: 12

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Name: Jebatiz
How long have you been playing Minecraft? A year. Herocraft?: 3 Days.
How did you hear about Mith? Checked Forums.
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) 15 Lost Soul / 15 Crafter. I plan on becoming a Ranger, and as for profession I'm not sure ( was thinking of Farmer) but whatever you guys need I'll be.
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): Building (made town in pixelmon, screenshots below), PVP, and PVE, but mainly just having a good time with people.
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking to enjoy myself, and I have found that when you work with a team towards a common goal it is always more enjoyable than going alone.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: But of course.
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: This would be my 1st
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: I don't have a mic, but that could change later on.
Tell us about yourself!!: I enjoy sunsets and longs walks on the beach, but really I am mainly looking for a group I can really be apart of. Willing to do my part in raiding, defending, hunting mobs, or building. I enjoy the challenges that PvP offer be it going in for the kill or defending the base.
Wow, a fantastic application! Very pleased you found us and applied. Hopefully we can get you into Teamspeak soon, see how you fit in with the group, get you to town and an apartment.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Name:MURDERFACE0082
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 days Herocraft?:1 hour
How did you hear about Mith? My great friend Democaliber told of this town.
Class/Profession?not sure yet still learning about the classes and professions.
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? I'm interested in all of it. Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.
Why do you want to join?: I want to be an produtive member of this town and play with Democaliber and the other members.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?:Yes absoletuly
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?:None this would be my first.
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?:Yes i do.
Tell us about yourself!!:Well my great friend Democaliber told me about it, he sent me a few links to the game and i was hooked so i went out and bought it. I want to help make this town even greater then it is. I would like to add my worth to this family with my can do attitude, hard work and determination to be a better player and asset to this town and family.
Sorry for the slow reply. If Demo says you're a good fit, thats more then enough for me. You're welcome to join us when you're whitelisted.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Name:YOR963
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: 6 years / started herocraft this week
How did you hear about Mith? Recruitement channel
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) Want t to be a ranger, i'm 13LS/5C for now
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): All of this, but i would prefer pvp a little.
Why do you want to join?: Mature clan. I want to play with good people.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: Yes
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?:
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Yes
Tell us about yourself!!: I believe in the power of group. As a veteran gamer, i like to play with experienced people that i can trust blindy as teammate and that why i'm interested in your town. I'm a reliable soldier that will carry on any mission it was given. My spoken english isn't perfect but i will try my best during group actions, at worst, i'm confident that i can do lot by myself (ranger = tracker, assassin, stealth).

I'm willing to give you a chance, lets get you into TeamSpeak and to the town so we can get to know you.

drpepper1344

Soulsand
Name: drpepper1344 (Luke IRL)

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: Been playing minecraft since December of 2010. Herocraft since October of 2011, I believe.

How did you hear about Mith? My friend is in Mith (adioshoes78), he told me to check it out and come apply. I also stumbled over it in-game, and really liked the architecture.

Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) LostSoul 3 / Crafter 4. Just came back after a hiatus from video games (due to declining grades) in general. Planning on going Wizard/Merchant. Last map I was a Paladin/Alchemist

What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): I like the whole leveling aspect of the Heroes plugin, and the extra dimension it adds on to Minecraft. I do enjoy Building/Mining, and PvE. I am at not exactly great at PvP, but I can always improve.

Why do you want to join?: From what I have seen, this seems to be a great, mature town/community of players. Plus, I support the ideals that this town seems to be pushing, and what better way to contribute to those than to physically contribute?

Do you agree to follow all town rules?: Yup!

What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: This map, none. Last map I was in Camelot, left because of inactivity due to the hiatus I took. I don't remember the order, but in previous maps I was also a manager of Genesis, and a Manager of Frost

Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Yup!

Tell us about yourself!!: I'm from Georgia, don't think I'm a stereotypical southerner. But I like country music, so maybe . I am a high school sophomore, I play JV (hopefully varsity next year) soccer. Besides MC I also play League of Legends, Neverwinter, and Starbound to name a few games. My name stems from the amount of Dr.Pepper I (used to) drink; my sister gave me my MC account as a present.

Last edited: