• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Mith ~Recruiting~

Name: McRaventheMiner

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: I've been playing Minecraft for a couple of years now, but I am brand new to the likes of HeroCraft

How did you hear about Mith? From a helpful individual, Iseradore, in the recruiting channel of HeroCraft.

Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.): Not specc'd yet, and would honestly love to learn more about the intricacies and dependencies of each class before making a decision.

What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): Ah, I'm here to experience HeroCraft to the fullest! PvP definitely sparks my interest, I am a seasoned PvE'r and builder, and mining is in my name!

Why do you want to join?: Firstly, I'm new here and could use some guidance. Additionally I love being a productive team member, and the age requirement and search for mature individuals makes Mith appear to be the perfect destination!

Do you agree to follow all town rules?: Of course.

What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: None, I'm fresh off the boat!

Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: I do, and am actually on TS right now.

Tell us about yourself!!: I have a deeply-rooted love for PC gaming and Minecraft in particular. I typically play vanilla survival and the occasional ModPack. Last year I found myself absolutely in love with factions PvP across multiple servers, but eventually found myself unable to withstand the blatant immaturity and the company of very young players. This is a primary reason why Mith is so appealing to me. I only hope that I am appealing to Mith as well! Thank you kindly for your consideration!

Name: Noreasontoo
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: 5 years, a week
How did you hear about Mith? Cousins in the guild
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) Not picked yet
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): All really
Why do you want to join?: Need a game to pass the time
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: Yes
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: None yet
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Yeap, in it right now actually.
Tell us about yourself!!: I play all kinds of games, I've played minecraft since some early beta and I've done tekkit and FTB and I pretty much like to mine and build whatever I can... Also I work part time so I probably will be on a lot.

Name: JonathanDanger
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: Minecraft: 3-4 years Herocraft: just started today
How did you hear about Mith?: I found it on Herocraft forums
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) I am level 2 lost soul. I intend to be a disciple and perhaps an alchemist
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): Pve , building, role playing.
Why do you want to join?: I want to get involved in a community because I am a team player kind of guy
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: Absolutely
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: None
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: I do have a mic. I don't know how TS works
Tell us about yourself!!: I am a casual gamer and a fun loving guy. I enjoy contributing to things like towns and I am excited to use my soon to be class and profession to do so.

Ozmadus

Wood
Name: Ozmadus
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: Minecraft - a couple years. Herocraft - Not long, just started a few days ago.
How did you hear about Mith? I was looking for a community to join in the townships forums and this one stood out to me.
Class/Profession? currently lost soul (5) and crafter (10), planning on going ranger and engineer (but could be persuaded otherwise).
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? I'm interested in trying out a bit of everything, especially building and rp.
Why do you want to join?: I want to part of a community on this server and this one looks awesome. I like the age limit as well, I was part of another town on another server once and while there were some really chill people there was also an excessive amount of teen drama.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: yes
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: none
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: yes
Tell us about yourself!!: I'm a university student in an art program. I'm a bit shy but I'm a very relaxed person. I'm a realistic and reliable guy. I enjoy being part of a team and will work hard for the town. I'll likely be online for at least an hour a day, possibly much more depending on my workload/classes that day.

KiraHime

Dirt
Name: KiraHime
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: I've played Minecraft for about a year, recently started herocraft.
How did you hear about Mith? Friends are with Mith, Royalty, Downfall and Noreasontoo
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) I would like to be a Druid, and prof would be farming.
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): All
Why do you want to join?: I would like to be able to join my friends and be able to contribute to a town.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: Yes
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: This is my first town application.
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself!!

Schmitlab

Coal
Name: Schmitlab (Dillon IRL)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: About a month. About a month.
How did you hear about Mith? From my buddy Downfall325
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) Level 4 noob. Haven't really decided what i wanna be yet but if there's anything that is Paladinesque then most likely that. And for proffs probably Blacksmithing or something along the lines of that.
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): Everything interests me honestly. Most likely a good balance of PvE and PvP since i play a lot of WoW ;)
Why do you want to join?: I love playing games with friends and i'm always looking to make new friends as well and from what i've heard from Downfall this is a great town full of a bunch of kind people so it's sounds like a good fit for me.
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Yes already have TS downloaded because it's what my guild in WoW uses :)
Tell us about yourself!!: My name is Dillon and i live in Canada. I'm currently in the works of becoming a Border Service Agent and also starting to take some computer programming classes. I obviously have played hockey my entire life and still continue to play it. As stated above i play a lot of WoW and love the guild like environment. I have a 90 Prot Paladin and love everything about Paladins for some reason (I'm a Paladin Junkie). That's pretty much the jist of who i am but if you'd like to get to know me better i'd be more then happy hop into teamspeak and chat with you :)

Iseradore

Legacy Supporter 6
Name: Schmitlab (Dillon IRL)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: About a month. About a month.
How did you hear about Mith? From my buddy Downfall325
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.) Level 4 noob. Haven't really decided what i wanna be yet but if there's anything that is Paladinesque then most likely that. And for proffs probably Blacksmithing or something along the lines of that.
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): Everything interests me honestly. Most likely a good balance of PvE and PvP since i play a lot of WoW ;)
Why do you want to join?: I love playing games with friends and i'm always looking to make new friends as well and from what i've heard from Downfall this is a great town full of a bunch of kind people so it's sounds like a good fit for me.
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Yes already have TS downloaded because it's what my guild in WoW uses :)
Tell us about yourself!!: My name is Dillon and i live in Canada. I'm currently in the works of becoming a Border Service Agent and also starting to take some computer programming classes. I obviously have played hockey my entire life and still continue to play it. As stated above i play a lot of WoW and love the guild like environment. I have a 90 Prot Paladin and love everything about Paladins for some reason (I'm a Paladin Junkie). That's pretty much the jist of who i am but if you'd like to get to know me better i'd be more then happy hop into teamspeak and chat with you :)
Rejected on principle. Sorry man, find somewhere else.

Sykozen.

Iron
Name: Sykozen
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: Minecraft since Beta 1.3 and used to play Herocraft but made a recent pause for a couple of months.
How did you hear about Mith? Through the forums.
Class/Profession? Level 1 Lost Soul ; Level 1 Crafter
What is your primary interest in Herocraft?: A little of each, but mainly PVP, Building and Mining.
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a mature group of people to spend time and play with.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: Yes I do.
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: Can't remember the name, really. But pretty much left due to my pause.
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself!!: I'm a very relaxed player, I do what needs to be done and don't mind if I die or lose some stuff, it's part of the game and I don't enjoy rage. I really enjoy being on TS while playing, it's a lot of fun when people are all chilling, talking etc. IRL, I'm a musician, currently studying Jazz Guitar. My personality doesn't change much in-game because I like to be who I am.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
All Mith Members:
Please send me a /tell or a forum conversation telling me what Professions you have leveled/mastered, and which one you are currently. I'm making a listy~
Thanks!

Super593

Glowstone
Name:Super593
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?:3 Years.Same amount on HC
How did you hear about Mith?Barnabus told me about it in /Ch re
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.)Currently a 9 Runeblade and 18 enchanter.Level 36 Bloodmage
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.):I personally love PVP and Building since it's fun to raid other towns n work together for objectives.
Why do you want to join?:Because Mith seems intresting and I like being around hamlets.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?:Yes
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?:Drakenvale.Because the town is too inactive.
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?:Yes and Yes
Tell us about yourself!!:I'm a guy who likes trying out the underplayed classes in HC.Was a bloodmage before.I personally hope to become a prominent member of the community and get to know you guys.I love playing supports since their my main thing.

Carlover1234

Obsidian
Name: Carlover1234
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: I have been playing Minecraft since June 2011 or Beta 1.6 and I've been playing Herocraft on and off since September 26,2011.
How did you hear about mith? I heard about it through Barnubus advertising.
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.): Lost Soul Level 17 and Crafter Level 5. I plan on becoming a Bard and merchant.
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): I like to help build and defend towns. I also like to do some PvP and PvE. I don't mind mining but I don't love it. I also like helping new players that need help with questions or anything really.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join this town because I like the values and morals of this town. I need to start somewhere that has a tight knit community. I went on a long hiatus after the people of Spire/Mineris started to disband and leave. This caused me great sadness because we were so close and had so much fun. But I've gotten over that now and I need to start fresh. I'm hoping that I can form a bond similar to or even better than the bond I had with those people.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: Of course! They all sound good to me. :)
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: Prometheus and I left because I didn't feel a strong connection to it and never really made a connection to the people.
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Do computer mics count? I think so.
Tell us about yourself!!: Hmm well one thing is that I love the Nether and I know i'm not the only one. I've been apart of the Herocraft community for a long time through the good to bad. From the DTS (the people that tried to shut us down that were from Brazil) to the beginning of Dragongarde. Thanks I hope to see you soon! :)

DrDee195

Dirt
Name: DrDee195
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: I have been playing Minecraft since Beta and Herocraft since Monday the 20th of January.
How did you hear about Mith?: I heard about Mith from Barnabus in /ch re, but I have also heard about it from numerous players.
Class/Profession? (please include levels and intended class/profession if not specced yet.): Level 6 Lost Soul, going for Necromancer and level 9 Crafter, going for Smith or Merchant.
What is your primary interest in Herocraft? (Pve, Pvp, Building, Mining.): My primary interest in Herocraft or interests are Building and Mining. I am not much of a pvp fan, but I do enjoy it sometimes, but those are my two big pleasures.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join Mith because it looks and sounds like an interesting town and I have heard a great deal about it. I also want to join because I want to contribute to the town and help make it greater and stronger as a town. I also want to grow in my abilities and classes on the server and I think I can do so greatly under Mith.
Do you agree to follow all town rules?: Yes I do.
What other towns have you been a member of and why did you leave?: I have been in Lost Paradise and I left because it didn't have a township and it was not very organized. I was just accepted into Drakenvale but left due to its inactivity.
Do you have a Mic/Can you join TS?: Yes I do and yes I do.
Tell us about yourself!!: I am a Senior in high school, graduating in 4 months. I live in Colorado and have lived here since I was born. I try my hardest in whatever I do and I want to become a strong member of the community and help as much as I can.