• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Indar (Recruiting)

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
Indar is a great and proud town. We like to have a good balance of players to help us grow and prosper. We have plenty of rooms/apartments for people to take up residence in.

Mayor: xMJay

Successor (SIC): RShooter2000

Manager(s):
WSpirithood
Xhazed

Citizen(s):
ZetraX13
axis73
charlie_____
ezmac
gasp123
just_reign
CraftAnbu
DarkKenn22
EJBomber26
Excelsior96
Felix_Felion
ForbiddenDrkSoul
Frosting987
lewisg743
nulifyer
ocnafranco
yoshisierra
xXKrodXx11

Rules:
1.) NO stealing from the town or from any of its members.
2.) Respect Indar's members.
3.) Obey Server rules.
4.) Inform management of any building projects/ideas before embarking upon them for approval.

Breaking the rules will result in eviction.

Taxes:
Indar does not require its citizens to pay taxes.

Allies:
[Hamlet] Mith

Application:
1.) IGN (In Game Name):
2.) Why would you like join Indar?:
3.) What other towns have you been in, if any?:
4.) What are your class goals?:
5.) What do your skills include; ( PvP, PvE, and/or Building)?:
6.) Do you agree to all of Indar's rules?:
7.) Link to your Herocraft whitelist application:

We are always happy to include new members into our town!

Additional Notes:
* If you plan on going inactive for a period of time and would like to keep your room and items from being cleaned out, please leave a sign saying so.

Last edited:

Excelsior96

Stone
Application:
1.) IGN (In Game Name): Excelsior96
2.) Why would you like join Indar?: I would like a safe place to live while i grow strong and i want to be part of a commutiny.
3.) What other towns have you been in, if any?: None
4.) What are your class goals?: Im going to go down the caster line, though i am still undecided which. Im either going to be a Wizard, Pyromancer, Or necromancer
5.) What do your skills include; ( PvP, PvE, and/or Building)?: Im a decent builder/miner , on normal servers im great at pvp, but with people being stronger than me that is difficult.
6.) Do you agree to all of Indar's rules?: Gladly
7.) Link to your Herocraft whitelist application: I cant find my post containing my application, though i am whitelisted. Here is a copy of my application.
  • In-game name: Excelsior96
  • Location and Age: 18, USA
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): Temp ban for a bacon arguement (still unsure why)
  • Referral(s): none
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): no, but i will
  • Have you subscribed to our Youtube channel? (optional!) no
  • Are you following us on Twitter @Herocraftonline ? (optional!) no
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? yes
  • Special Key: HCe11

Squid_bot

Legacy Supporter 4
Application:
1.) IGN (In Game Name): Squid_Bot
2.) Why would you like join Indar?: I want to PvP. I've mastered 3 classes and I find lone PvP a daunting task with such big teams roaming the current map.
3.) What other towns have you been in, if any?: Roanoke, Thunderbutt( (Don't ask me why ) Odyssey and Aldenshire.
4.) What are your class goals?: I thoroughly enjoy Warriors, they are my favourite classes and they suit my play style greatly. I am currently a Runeblade, I'm trying out a new class.
5.) What do your skills include; ( PvP, PvE, and/or Building)?: Im a good builder/miner , and I love to PvP in massive group fights, I can support and carry as a warrior, but as Runeblade I mainly hop in for dmg and will require a good healer for good team composure.
6.) Do you agree to all of Indar's rules?: Of course,
7.) Link to your Herocraft whitelist application: I cant find my post containing my application, though i am whitelisted. Here is a copy of my application.
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/squidbots-herocraft-application.45146/ There you go :3

Thanks for reading i hope I can be accepted so we can form a stronger town!

Xhazed

Portal
Application:
2.) Why would you like join Indar?: I want to PvP. I've mastered 3 classes and I find lone PvP a daunting task with such big teams roaming the current map.
3.) What other towns have you been in, if any?: Roanoke, Thunderbutt( (Don't ask me why ) Odyssey and Aldenshire.
4.) What are your class goals?: I thoroughly enjoy Warriors, they are my favourite classes and they suit my play style greatly. I am currently a Runeblade, I'm trying out a new class.
5.) What do your skills include; ( PvP, PvE, and/or Building)?: Im a good builder/miner , and I love to PvP in massive group fights, I can support and carry as a warrior, but as Runeblade I mainly hop in for dmg and will require a good healer for good team composure.
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/squidbots-herocraft-application.45146/ There you go :3

@xMJay @just_reign @RShooter2000 soooooo mom?

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
Application:
1.) IGN (In Game Name): Excelsior96
2.) Why would you like join Indar?: I would like a safe place to live while i grow strong and i want to be part of a commutiny.
3.) What other towns have you been in, if any?: None
4.) What are your class goals?: Im going to go down the caster line, though i am still undecided which. Im either going to be a Wizard, Pyromancer, Or necromancer
5.) What do your skills include; ( PvP, PvE, and/or Building)?: Im a decent builder/miner , on normal servers im great at pvp, but with people being stronger than me that is difficult.
6.) Do you agree to all of Indar's rules?: Gladly
  • In-game name: Excelsior96
  • Location and Age: 18, USA
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): Temp ban for a bacon arguement (still unsure why)
  • Referral(s): none
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): no, but i will
  • Have you subscribed to our Youtube channel? (optional!) no
  • Are you following us on Twitter @Herocraftonline ? (optional!) no
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? yes
  • Special Key: HCe11

Accepted

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
Application:

Accepted, PM me in-game for invite!

Last edited:
Application:
1.) IGN (In Game Name): SadieCharlie
2.) Why would you like join Indar?: Because I love to pvp and this town seems to have good active experienced players and prefer to fight as a group not a lone wolf.
3.) What other towns have you been in, if any?: Aldenshire ThunderBluff EH for about 3 hours then CanDoBlue went ape shit ape shit and kicked everyone lol.
4.) What are your class goals?: To become pro at Disciple Nuff said.
5.) What do your skills include; ( PvP, PvE, and/or Building)?: PVP mainly but if there is a building project I will be willing to help anytime!
6.) Do you agree to all of Indar's rules?: Yep
7.) Link to your Herocraft whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/sadiecharlies-herocraft-application.45210/#post-364557

Thanks for your time!

whitayy

Soulsand
1.) ING (In Game Name): whitayy
2.) Why would you like to join Indar?: Because I love PvP and I think some of your members are really good at it, so I'd like to help out
3.) What other towns have you been in, if any?: Aldenshere, Thunderbluff (don't ask why), EnchantedHollow for 1 day, like SadieCharlie said CanDoBlue went ape and kicked everyone out
4.) What are your class goals?: To be a really strong dragoon and paladin and be a all round team tank
5.) What do your skills include; (PvP, PvE, and/or building)?: I love PvP and I'll happily help anyone level up or help your tone look nice!
6.) Do you agree to all of Indar's rules?: yes 200%
  1. Minecraft In-game name: whitayy
  2. Location & Age: london, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): jevination, 2013
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no, but i will
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): no, but i probaly will
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): no, i dont have twitter
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCW7

Last edited:

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
Application:
1.) IGN (In Game Name): SadieCharlie
2.) Why would you like join Indar?: Because I love to pvp and this town seems to have good active experienced players and prefer to fight as a group not a lone wolf.
3.) What other towns have you been in, if any?: Aldenshire ThunderBluff EH for about 3 hours then CanDoBlue went ape shit ape shit and kicked everyone lol.
4.) What are your class goals?: To become pro at Disciple Nuff said.
5.) What do your skills include; ( PvP, PvE, and/or Building)?: PVP mainly but if there is a building project I will be willing to help anytime!
7.) Link to your Herocraft whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/sadiecharlies-herocraft-application.45210/#post-364557

Thanks for your time!

Accepted! PM me in-game for Invite!

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
1.) ING (In Game Name): whitayy
2.) Why would you like to join Indar?: Because I love PvP and I think some of your members are really good at it, so I'd like to help out
3.) What other towns have you been in, if any?: Aldenshere, Thunderbluff (don't ask why), EnchantedHollow for 1 day, like SadieCharlie said CanDoBlue went ape and kicked everyone out
4.) What are your class goals?: To be a really strong dragoon and paladin and be a all round team tank
5.) What do your skills include; (PvP, PvE, and/or building)?: I love PvP and I'll happily help anyone level up or help your tone look nice!
6.) Do you agree to all of Indar's rules?: yes 200%
  1. Minecraft In-game name: whitayy
  2. Location & Age: london, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): jevination, 2013
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no, but i will
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): no, but i probaly will
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): no, i dont have twitter
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCW7

Accepted! PM me in-game for invite!

Xhazed

Portal
Application:
1.) IGN (In Game Name): N/A
2.) Why would you like join Indar?: Because i heard you guys have lots of AIDS here and im really in the need of some
3.) What other towns have you been in, if any?: aldenshire, axiom, haven, and i think volantis
4.) What are your class goals?: To finish highschool and become a pron star
5.) What do your skills include; ( PvP, PvE, and/or shhhh: i am goo at RolePlaying
7.) Link to your Herocraft whitelist application: www.hc.to

Thanks for your time!