• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted SquidBot's HeroCraft Application

Squid_bot

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Squid_Bot
  2. Location & Age: London, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: 1 ban, from air.tzone.org. A moderator was abusing his ban power and I was a victim.
  4. Referral: OliverDollar
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes I have!
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? No, but I am an active YouTuber, so I will check it out.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I read through them both and I agree 100%
  8. Special key: (HCS8)

By the way, I live in the same household as OliverDollar and share his IP. He has messaged a mod about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: 1 ban, from air.tzone.org. A moderator was abusing his ban power and I was a victim.
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? No, but I am an active YouTuber, so I will check it out.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I read through them both and I agree 100%
By the way, I live in the same household as OliverDollar and share his IP. He has messaged a mod about it.
Reviewing

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3

Accepted! Welcome to Herocraft! I recommend reading up on the wiki and any extra questions you have feel free to message me on the forums or in game. :)

Also thanks for being truthful makes it easier for us and you.

Squid_bot

Legacy Supporter 4
Accepted! Welcome to Herocraft! I recommend reading up on the wiki and any extra questions you have feel free to message me on the forums or in game. :)

Also thanks for being truthful makes it easier for us and you.

Thanks! I look forward to joining the server! Is it Ok for me to make a YouTube series on there?

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
It's allowed should you want to do it. If making videos and posting them is something you like we have a staff position related to spread news of the server via media.

link <==
Thought you have to be at least 15 to be a Herald, but they can make exceptions I think.