• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Halloween Town (12) [Neutral] {RECRUITING}

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Offical Town as of 5-31-12

I urge people while they are online to Recruit for the town.

'/re Halloween Town is currently looking for members! Check our thread out at Tiny.cc/hallow'

We need to get to 10 members by the week. I was told this by Xanipher.

@Bonafideb3ast, @Kidwatson, @SonOfAGunner.

If there is anyone that asks for this town from your town @Barnubus, they can be re-directed here. <3

Once again, thanks folks. Keep up the hard work.

EDIT - If you need the chat channel information for the town, get ahold of me in TS/In-game.

Freudgonebad

Stone
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive) Freudgonebad
  2. How long have you played HC? 2 days
  3. How old are you? 36
  4. Why do you want to join Halloween Town? A number of reasons. Firstly, I like the thought of being able to get in "on the ground floor" of a new town and be part of its initial growth. Secondly, The position is quite close to my area of operations. Were already neighbours. That and the site is good in terms of biome resources within easy reach. Third...well, Rumble handled my application so already has a little bit of background on me. Realistically most towns would be wary of accepting a newbie. If Halloween is of the same thought, I fully understand.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None on this server.
  6. What class are you? Caster
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Im torn between the necromancer/alchemist combo or geomancer and either engineer or trader, depending which seems the most useful to my town. Ive been known to enjoy tinkering with various redstone devices so even if I wasnt an engineer, I could certainly brainstorm with the town engineer.
  8. How often are you active in game? Very but sporadically. I have three jobs and work odd hours but im on a lot more than I should be.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (We are currently NOT charging a tax, this will come at a later date and everyone will have a 2 week notice before it starts.)? Of course. Towns dont upkeep themselves.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes though My scottish brogue can be difficult for some to understand.
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
It's not a clock, and for something that epic it's worth it :p

Edit: How large is your townhall supposed to be?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
That much redstone might lag the server sir.

@Symbolite
Na that wouldn't do shit :p
for the most part redstone only generates alot of lag when you have really short clocks etc. That if you're causing alot of block movement IE sand/gravel/pistons.
The logic behind a 50x50 inverting piston maze where every block was piston operated caused no lag what so ever. However once we put the pistons in it caused server wide lag (2500 block movements at the same time) :p

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
Na that wouldn't do shit :p
for the most part redstone only generates alot of lag when you have really short clocks etc. That if you're causing alot of block movement IE sand/gravel/pistons.
The logic behind a 50x50 inverting piston maze where every block was piston operated caused no lag what so ever. However once we put the pistons in it caused server wide lag (2500 block movements at the same time) :p
Dumb that shit down a bit!!!

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Well with server lag added into the mix i dunno if the song would come out the same :confused:

It's not a clock, and for something that epic it's worth it :p

Edit: How large is your townhall supposed to be?

We're going to be putting a Haunted House into the middle of the town. make some roads that go to the front and add some dead trees around the "Estate" Not sure how big yet.

Botelho31

Wood
[*]What is your IGN (case sensitive)? : Botelho31
[*]How long have you played HC? : 1 week and a half.
[*]How old are you? : 13
[*]Why do you want to join Halloween Town? I was going to apply in xxxmas town but then i motives that my friend Kidwatson was actually in this town
[*]Other Towns you were part of? : I have not been a part of any town so far.
[*]What class are you? Caster lvl 12.
[*]Future spec plans (class and profession)? : Im going to be a geomancer and enginner.
[*]How often are you active in game? : um joining almost every day but um traveling right now and will only be able to join wednesday.
[*]Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (We are currently NOT charging a tax, this will come at a later date and everyone will have a 2 week notice before it starts.)? : yes i am
[*]Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? : yes and yes.
[*]Have you read our rules? : Yes.
PS:sorry for replying to dimlight post but i needed it to copy the formulary from my cellphone

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
[*]What is your IGN (case sensitive)? : Botelho31
[*]How long have you played HC? : 1 week and a half.
[*]How old are you? : 13
[*]Why do you want to join Halloween Town? I was going to apply in xxxmas town but then i motives that my friend Kidwatson was actually in this town
[*]Other Towns you were part of? : I have not been a part of any town so far.
[*]What class are you? Caster lvl 12.
[*]Future spec plans (class and profession)? : Im going to be a geomancer and enginner.
[*]How often are you active in game? : um joining almost every day but um traveling right now and will only be able to join wednesday.
[*]Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (We are currently NOT charging a tax, this will come at a later date and everyone will have a 2 week notice before it starts.)? : yes i am
[*]Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? : yes and yes.
[*]Have you read our rules? : Yes.
PS:sorry for replying to dimlight post but i needed it to copy the formulary from my cellphone
Accepted get with me or other halloween staff for info thanks!!

Runiczeal

TNT
  1. What is your IGN? Runiczeal
  2. How long have you played HC? 1 Day
  3. How old are you? 20yrs old
  4. Why do you want to join Halloween Town? Cause i think the Theme is amazing and i have a friend who is in your town that loves it.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Ranger and Enchanter
  8. How often are you active in game? All the time
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Yup, its just part of the game, its cool by me.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes