• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Halloween Town (12) [Neutral] {RECRUITING}

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? SonOfAGunner
  2. How long have you played HC? Since forever
  3. How old are you? 51
  4. Why do you want to join Halloween Town? Because I love Rumble<3
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Mortem, Solstheim, Akahi
  6. What class are you? Atm, Healer
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Diciple/Merchant
  8. How often are you active in game? YUSSSSSSSSSSS
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (We are currently NOT charging a tax, this will come at a later date and everyone will have a 2 week notice before it starts.)? Yeah.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yessir
  11. Have you read our rules? Yeahhhhhhh

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
@Bonafideb3ast Alrighty. I'm going to have someone build our Town hall, hes currently got school + other projects so it may be a bit, once the town hall is done we can start digging. Then its just time and stuff.

We have 8.3k currently. We need 10k for regions and some for the builder, plus some so that we can buy gold from people once we have regions.

We also have to collect the materials for the townhall.

Once he gives me the list for the materials we need I'll post it here, and then we can start on our dome once we have a town hall and regions.

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
@Bonafideb3ast Alrighty. I'm going to have someone build our Town hall, hes currently got school + other projects so it may be a bit, once the town hall is done we can start digging. Then its just time and stuff.

We have 8.3k currently. We need 10k for regions and some for the builder, plus some so that we can buy gold from people once we have regions.

We also have to collect the materials for the townhall.

Once he gives me the list for the materials we need I'll post it here, and then we can start on our dome once we have a town hall and regions.
Holy shit I know what im doing for the next week plus whitelisting!!

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
To everyone in the town.

This wouldn't be possible without all of you. Thank you for helping my idea of a town come true. I know it's hard living out of a 15x15x15 place, but soon, soon my friends we shall live like kings.