• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Halloween Town (12) [Neutral] {RECRUITING}

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Town Name: Halloween Town
Mayor: Rumblestikk
SiC: Runiczeal
Banker: Kidwatson
Location of Town: 1100, -2500
Misc info about the Town: Halloween Town was founded by Rumblestikk with idea help from @Barnubus (Theme) and @Symbolite (Walls). We are a sister town of XXXmas Town and add onto the list of holiday towns. We are a neutral town, and fight for what is right, but do not always result to violence, though will when it is necessary. All hail the Pumpkin King.
3d3330c6881ec9c7bd1ba13efa22ecbc.gif

~Town Rules~
  1. OBEY ALL SERVER RULES.
  2. Stealing from town members is FORBIDDEN.
  3. Don't attack any town member unless agreed upon by the leaders.
  4. Respect everyone in the town, treat others the way you want to be treated.
  5. Do NOT let anyone into the town, unless told otherwise by the leaders.
  6. DO NOT mine into the town walls, remove glass from the dome, or mine in the city! This brings security issues and will make the town unsafe and may result in serious consequences.
  7. Malicious Intent against the town will result in a P.E and being branded Enemy/K.o.S.

~RECRUITMENT APPLICATION~
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?
  2. How long have you played HC?
  3. How old are you?
  4. Why do you want to join Halloween Town?
  5. Other Towns you were part of?
  6. What class are you?
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?
  8. How often are you active in game?
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (We are currently NOT charging a tax, this will come at a later date and everyone will have a 2 week notice before it starts.)?
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?
  11. Have you read our rules?

~MEMBERS OF HALLOWEEN TOWN~
Rumblestikk
Kidwatson
Stealx - Veteran
Volkaine - Veteran
Runiczeal
THExN00BxSLAYER
whoamist
Shanden
SonOfAGunner
Kylabrianna
Nayr1993
Doctordroid

~ALLIES OF HALLOWEEN TOWN~
  • XXXmas Town
~ENEMIES OF HALLOWEEN TOWN~
  • None at the moment.

~TAX INFO~
6/8 paid Xanipher 200c (Emergency payment, talk to her for reasoning) http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp110/Kratos0037/Taxes6-116-18.png
6/25 paid BrutalAceRate 200c​
7/10 Paid Kainzo 100c

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I had posted the Halloween song as your national anthem, because at first my computer didn't load it in your original post.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
@Bonafideb3ast

Black and Orange. We have some orange at Barnubus' plot in TD that we can use. I'm about to go hop on Barn's server and plan out our town hall. Incoming, Oogie Boogies place as a mannor.

Rum Edit - For recruiting in game, you can now use Tiny.cc/Hallow, Tiny.cc/hallow, or Tiny.cc/HALLOW to redirect to this thread.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Ok well I will just keep getting that wool. P.S. Im on vacation so I wont be on much! :( but only this week!! :)

I noticed! There were a ton of apps going unanswered that Angy and I got some of. Then I was like "Hm... Bon's missing..." haha. Figured you went somewhere for Memorial Day.

Dimlight25

Stone
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? : dimlight25
  2. How long have you played HC? : For almost a week now.
  3. How old are you? : 17
  4. Why do you want to join Halloween Town? : One of my close friends, Kidwatson, told me to join you guys ^^
  5. Other Towns you were part of? : I have not been a part of any town so far.
  6. What class are you? : Warrior: lvl 11 when i posted here.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? : I plan on becoming a Paladin and Miner.
  8. How often are you active in game? : Been on everyday since I joined so far.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (We are currently NOT charging a tax, this will come at a later date and everyone will have a 2 week notice before it starts.)? : Im good, got a good amount of gold going if that's the tax and no one steals it -.-
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? : I have mumble and a microphone/headset.
  11. Have you read our rules? : Yes i have.

Torod

Glowstone
What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Stealx
How long have you played HC? About 2 months
How old are you? 15
Why do you want to join Halloween Town? I was in windhelm with you, and when you left and Celvick got inactive I very rarley saw anyone online.
Other Towns you were part of? Windhelm
What class are you? Geomancer/Farmer
Future spec plans (class and profession)? I will Most likely go back to Cleric, since I enjoy healing more then doing dammage.
How often are you active in game? Depends 0-4 hours a day, but it realy depends.
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (We are currently NOT charging a tax, this will come at a later date and everyone will have a 2 week notice before it starts.)? Yep
Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yep
Have you read our rules? Yep

Volkaine

Stone
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Volkaine
  2. How long have you played HC? 2 months
  3. How old are you? 21
  4. Why do you want to join Halloween Town? I like the concept of the town.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Windhelm
  6. What class are you? Alchemist.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?Alchemist
  8. How often are you active in game?Very
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (We are currently NOT charging a tax, this will come at a later date and everyone will have a 2 week notice before it starts.)? Absolutely
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? yup yup
  11. Have you read our rules?yessir