• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Glaciem [KO] [28] [Honorable Evil] - Recruiting

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
Okay guys. I'm going to say a few things, and it's not going to be colorful to let you know I'm serious. A. I need snow. If we want walls, we need snow. Therefore, if you have nothing to do, make a snow golem, and make a lot of snow. B. Those blue sheep are there for a reason. In fact, I want everyone to breed and sheer those sheeps as much as possible. C. Someone keeps letting the sheep out by putting a block in the cage, and not breaking it on the way out. D. Get snow. E. Get snow.

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
You heard what he said :)

Let's get to it. And the farm has to be cleared... We're almost done clearing the biggest farm of Dragongard. Let's do it :D

Okay guys. I'm going to say a few things, and it's not going to be colorful to let you know I'm serious. A. I need snow. If we want walls, we need snow. Therefore, if you have nothing to do, make a snow golem, and make a lot of snow. B. Those blue sheep are there for a reason. In fact, I want everyone to breed and sheer those sheeps as much as possible. C. Someone keeps letting the sheep out by putting a block in the cage, and not breaking it on the way out. D. Get snow. E. Get snow.

mazzima

Coal
1. IGN: mazzima​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: HC:3 days MC: 2 years​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): Would like to be able to have a place to call home, as well as a group of people to play/pvp/MA with.​
4. Towns you've been in: None​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: I play a decent amount and can be available at least 8 or so hours a day.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: As much as needed.​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: theazian​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: None​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: At least a few hours, more if I have a greater purpose than soloing.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: Yes​

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
1. IGN: mazzima​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: HC:3 days MC: 2 years​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): Would like to be able to have a place to call home, as well as a group of people to play/pvp/MA with.​
4. Towns you've been in: None​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: I play a decent amount and can be available at least 8 or so hours a day.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: As much as needed.​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: theazian​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: None​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: At least a few hours, more if I have a greater purpose than soloing.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: Yes​
Looks pretty good. What astounds me is the whole 8 hours a day. Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. Accepted. Get with one of us in game!

grishnax

Wood
Sorry I haven't been online recently, I've had other things going on. Nothing important, just various things that piled up so that I didn't have enough time to play Herocraft.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Making Turtle's bank, now we only need to place the rest of the fences and switch out the cobble with wool, stone bricks and brick stairs ;D

NOjhn.png

XIRxN.png

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Um okay, hate to be a dick but, ew. Cobblestone? Ew ew. Make it awseome-er. Also on a side note, snow is now not as important as blue wool

I'm sorry but.. Are you blind!? =_=
I wrote above "now we only need to place the rest of the fences and switch out the cobble with wool, stone bricks and brick stairs"

You really think that I would build a cobblestone house? :eek: