• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Glaciem [KO] [28] [Honorable Evil] - Recruiting

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Earlier today I popped around Glaciem and checked what needs to be done. Being the ''Grounds Keeper'', I came up with a list of improvements to be made:

- Patch up all those ugly holes in the landscape around the town.
- Plant trees in the ugly landscape around town.
- Clear the water out and remove faults in the sea.
- Create a small, temp tree farm near the town.
- Make a suitable bridge from the centre of the town to the main road (I can't swim).

As for improvements for the towns progress and development:

- A rail to Dragon would be good. I have some efficiency picks so I can use those! :p Help would be good! :)
- A rail to the other KO towns.
- Finish the wall.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I really want to maybe make some sort of masks like the Treeper etc, maybe one for Glaciem where people have blue creeper masks to resemble ice creepers ;D

We should all wear a suit. Thats what my guild does. We wear suits, and roll around with saplings and dirt stacks! :D

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
Earlier today I popped around Glaciem and checked what needs to be done. Being the ''Grounds Keeper'', I came up with a list of improvements to be made:

- Patch up all those ugly holes in the landscape around the town.
- Plant trees in the ugly landscape around town.
- Clear the water out and remove faults in the sea.
- Create a small, temp tree farm near the town.
- Make a suitable bridge from the centre of the town to the main road (I can't swim).

As for improvements for the towns progress and development:

- A rail to Dragon would be good. I have some efficiency picks so I can use those! :p Help would be good! :)
- A rail to the other KO towns.
- Finish the wall.

I'm working on the wall bro. I really just need materials. I still need: Snow (LOADS) Wool (LOADS) Lapis (LOADS) Logs (NOT THAT MUCH) Anyone who wants to help can ask me. Please don't start building without me, Beat, or troppicz Supervision. It's really annoying to have to cut down large amounts of snow.

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
With all these new members we get shit done :D

<3

I like the skin idea with wearing masks, yet I'm not sure wheter all members would like to wear a suit... I would, because I'm legen.... WAIT FOR IT...... dary ;)

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Breeding sheep in glaciem aren't we? If I can, I'll get my hands on some dye. Would be useful to get 50+ sheep of the colours needed and just spam wheat etc, as for snow, Ill be harvesting some as soon as I get to Glaciem

1. IGN: MysteriousYellow​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: a couple days for Herocraft. about a year for mine craft. been on since beta 1.4​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): Well, i'd like to say that i wanted to join because I'm new to the server, and would like to be in the right town for my purpose in this server (pvp). I would like help around hero craft, because of how complicated the server is. If​
4. Towns you've been in: None​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem:I am a hardcore pvper by heart. I play only on pvp servers, and enjoy the thrill. I don't give mercy easily, and i won't lose easily. Im also fantastic with redstone, and i love building too. If someone steals, i will not wine. i will not sob. I will kill the person with a stick.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: As much time as this town is willing to put in me.​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: troppicz​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before:Expulsion​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC:Maybe an hour a day at the moment, i don't have a purpose playing other than looking for a town.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently:Yes, just not too late.​

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Btw, if any of you guys have spare cobble, I need it! Gotta collect 1050 stacks to build something - will post screenies of what im building when i get back home!

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
I can help pretty up the land if you guys want. I am actually pretty good at making the landscape look like it was just generated :D

TurtleSick

Glowing Redstone
1. IGN: MysteriousYellow​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: a couple days for Herocraft. about a year for mine craft. been on since beta 1.4​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): Well, i'd like to say that i wanted to join because I'm new to the server, and would like to be in the right town for my purpose in this server (pvp). I would like help around hero craft, because of how complicated the server is. If​
4. Towns you've been in: None​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem:I am a hardcore pvper by heart. I play only on pvp servers, and enjoy the thrill. I don't give mercy easily, and i won't lose easily. Im also fantastic with redstone, and i love building too. If someone steals, i will not wine. i will not sob. I will kill the person with a stick.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: As much time as this town is willing to put in me.​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: troppicz​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before:Expulsion​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC:Maybe an hour a day at the moment, i don't have a purpose playing other than looking for a town.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently:Yes, just not too late.​
I like the App especially with the stick :D
But with the merciless Always watch who youre enemies are!
Not that you kill a townie or a ally :D
but youre accepted :)
Please contact Upb34t Troppicz or Theazian in-game (troppicz is available)
And welcome!!!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Theazian and Troppicz , will you be content with me being a resident? :D Majoras is making it hard to say no. Lol.

EDIT: Also Azian, with you as a Master of AC now, I want to keep them not in the same town, to keep with that we don't favor one town more, etc.,

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
Theazian and Troppicz , will you be content with me being a resident? :D Majoras is making it hard to say no. Lol.

EDIT: Also Azian, with you as a Master of AC now, I want to keep them not in the same town, to keep with that we don't favor one town more, etc.,

Awwww. Glaciem is already like a Academy run town :3. But yeah cool, residency is fine. I expect you to be here 60% of the time you spend on the server.

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
Guys, just in case you wonder, I'm not dead nor I left hc, I'm just playing some other games ;D . I always check the forums so don't worry, I might hop back in hc and play it for a couple of weeks, just not now.. So yeah, anyways, good luck people, miss ya1!
Edit: with the costume/mask thing, the costume idea - not the best one, mask idea - good if you want to be noticed around.. I could also make a logo and people could adjust the size of it to whatever they want

TurtleSick

Glowing Redstone
Azian I did some work on the walls on the West side

==========================We are not recruiting anymore===============================