• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Glaciem [KO] [28] [Honorable Evil] - Recruiting

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Application Form:
1. IGN: MajorasMask​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: 1 Year.​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I want to travel around, get to know people. I want to visit as many towns as possible, help them as so on. I wish to understand the community more, to see the most of what HC has to offer! :)
4. Towns you've been in: Lorien and Erebos. Lorien ended in a bad way, and I left Erebos peacefully.​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: I can offer gardening work. Little more. Mason work too, I can create lifts and gates. I wish to level as a caster to a wizard later on. Teleporting, thus, will be accessable! :)
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: A lot. I can see the area around the town is a little, dirty. I'll fix that up real nice! :) Plant some trees and such! :)
7. Referrals / Warrantor: Trop, Ub, ect ect.​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: Two bans, both misunderstandings. One town theft, from Lorien. They made me mad though, and angry. I didn't raid much, only got a few pickaxes.​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: A lot.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: I have Skype, but prefer to use TS.​

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Stealing from Lorien - *ignoring the rest* - You have been accepted xD

Application Form:
1. IGN: MajorasMask​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: 1 Year.​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I want to travel around, get to know people. I want to visit as many towns as possible, help them as so on. I wish to understand the community more, to see the most of what HC has to offer! :)
4. Towns you've been in: Lorien and Erebos. Lorien ended in a bad way, and I left Erebos peacefully.​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: I can offer gardening work. Little more. Mason work too, I can create lifts and gates. I wish to level as a caster to a wizard later on. Teleporting, thus, will be accessable! :)
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: A lot. I can see the area around the town is a little, dirty. I'll fix that up real nice! :) Plant some trees and such! :)
7. Referrals / Warrantor: Trop, Ub, ect ect.​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: Two bans, both misunderstandings. One town theft, from Lorien. They made me mad though, and angry. I didn't raid much, only got a few pickaxes.​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: A lot.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: I have Skype, but prefer to use TS.​

1. IGN: BrunoTheMiner​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Minecraft for 3 years, Herocraft for 2 days​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): This would be my first town on this server and I am really looking forward to making friends, enemies and memories with a town that honestly has a great theme.​
4. Towns you've been in: None​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: I am 8/10 at pvp and have 4 years experience in gaming (including rouge play), my computer runs Spout at 300 fps with chunk updates, and I will be as productive a member as I can be.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: I can spend 4 hours a day minimum playing Minecraft, sometimes all day. I am willing to devote most of my daily free time towards Glaciem.​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: None​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: None​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: I have not played it extensively yet but once I get a solid base to start out in the form of a town then I will, as stated above, spend 3-4 hours daily on HC.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: Yes​

TurtleSick

Glowing Redstone
1. IGN: BrunoTheMiner​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Minecraft for 3 years, Herocraft for 2 days​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): This would be my first town on this server and I am really looking forward to making friends, enemies and memories with a town that honestly has a great theme.​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: I am 8/10 at pvp and have 4 years experience in gaming (including rouge play), my computer runs Spout at 300 fps with chunk updates, and I will be as productive a member as I can be.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: I can spend 4 hours a day minimum playing Minecraft, sometimes all day. I am willing to devote most of my daily free time towards Glaciem.​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: None​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: None​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: I have not played it extensively yet but once I get a solid base to start out in the form of a town then I will, as stated above, spend 3-4 hours daily on HC.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: Yes​
Congratulations! :D
Youre accepted contact a Council member to get Perms in town :)
(troppicz Hehe )

1. IGN: Dreadwalking​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Herocraft - joined today​
Minecraft - Since 1.3 Beta​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I had a look around and liked what i saw.​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: I am a great builder and willing to work with my materials for no pay in order to boost the towns appeal.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: Any materials i get you may class as the towns aswell.​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: Troppicz was the one who gave me the tour.​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: no​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: as often as i will be able​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: i am always logged in to skype.​

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
1. IGN: Dreadwalking​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: Herocraft - joined today​
Minecraft - Since 1.3 Beta​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I had a look around and liked what i saw.​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: I am a great builder and willing to work with my materials for no pay in order to boost the towns appeal.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: Any materials i get you may class as the towns aswell.​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: Troppicz was the one who gave me the tour.​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: no​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: as often as i will be able​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: i am always logged in to skype.​

Looks good. Seeing how troppicz gave a tour, I see no problems! Welcome aboard! Get with one of us in game! Also, Krunk just liked my last 32 posts.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Pm sent :) Just gotta make myself a lovely new sig now - gotta get a new skin too, considering I snuck up on Troppicz the other day and he shit himself haha, thought I was a miniature enderman :p:)

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
I really want to maybe make some sort of masks like the Treeper etc, maybe one for Glaciem where people have blue creeper masks to resemble ice creepers ;D